June/July cycle - new cycle buddies please!

Lu28

Aisling's mammy
Reaction score
Seeing as Jolyn has graduated to the 1st tri forum, I thought I'd start the next cycle buddy thread - here's hoping it's half as successful as the last one! Congrats again to everyone who got their :bfp:!!!

This is CD1 for me, took vit B6 last month for the first time and it increased my luteal phase by a couple of days which is great but had made me think maybe I was pg! Ah well, next time maybe. I'm temping properly for the first time this cycle too so at least I have something new to obsess about.

How about everyone else, anything new for this cycle or just keeping plugging away (so to speak!)

:bfp: for all of us this cycle please!

I am currently in my two week wait, any advice on how to get through it? And has anyone gotten a bfp on their 6th dpo? is it possible? i need some serious words of encouragement!!!!

hey lu, looks like af might have come early and if it has this'll be cd1 for me. bum.

who wants to be heavily pregnant in the summer months anyway eh? x

Sorry Rosh :hugs: Are you spotting?

Decided I didn't want a Valentines baby after all, how would I manage to go out for the amazing Valentines meal DH doesn't know he's planning for me next year?! All going to plan, honest!

I'm usually quite lucky and don't get much by way of cramps with :witch: but I think she's punishing me this time for using vitB6 and extending my luteal phase, lots of pain this time!

Sorry Rosh :hugs: Are you spotting?

Decided I didn't want a Valentines baby after all, how would I manage to go out for the amazing Valentines meal DH doesn't know he's planning for me next year?! All going to plan, honest!

I'm usually quite lucky and don't get much by way of cramps with :witch: but I think she's punishing me this time for using vitB6 and extending my luteal phase, lots of pain this time!

Hey Lou

yeah spotting - pink this morning now brownish. Normally get spotting a few days before but have spotted quite a bit today. Was full of tears and all sorts earlier but now i've slapped myself round the face and have decided to pull myself together!

Gonna take myself off to weight watchers tonight since my weight is the once thing i can take control of at the moment - few pounds off will DEFINITELY help me.

I want a baby so needs must! step away from the chocolate bar!!!:rofl:

I hear ya hon! I haven't been to the gym for a couple of months now and it's starting to show. Also not been eating well because of the move so it's all bad.

Noticed trousers being a bit too tight last week but convinced myself I shouldn't start exercise again as it wouldn't do any good for my unborn child so I've no excuse now! Once the cramps ease up (ooh look, excuses again already!) I"ll start with the sit ups and stuff.

I'm now into skirts at work cos they always feel and look more flattering even if you're heavier than you want so got to do something!

I did just buy a Milkyway though :blush:

Lu - spotting just starting (well ... discoloured CM anyway ... sorry TMI!)
I didn't want a valentines baby anyway ........................

Hey hon, when did you ov? I thought spotting at this stage might be a good thing.....

I only O'd about 5 days ago! (I think) God my body is out to addle my brain this month!

Oooh Farie that could so be implantation - not wishing to get your hopes up. I know where you are coming from though, it's been a stressful month for you hun.:hug:

Well CD1 for me - woo hoo!! Just wrote my diary out CD1, CD2, CD3.. not a nutter honest!

If i follow the usual cycle i should be ovulating around 27/28 June. Just ordered my pre-seed so i'm ready for action so to speak!

I'm hoping that this weightwatchers lark will help....... (goes off to make egg white omelete and bagel...oooh chocolate cookies!!):rofl::rofl:

Oooh Farie that could so be implantation - not wishing to get your hopes up. I know where you are coming from though, it's been a stressful month for you hun.:hug:

Well CD1 for me - woo hoo!! Just wrote my diary out CD1, CD2, CD3.. not a nutter honest!
Thank you :hugs: and there is nothing wrong with writing CD1, CD2, CD3 etc in your diary .... I do it every month :rofl::blush::rofl:

Thank you :hugs: and there is nothing wrong with writing CD1, CD2, CD3 etc in your diary .... I do it every month :rofl::blush::rofl:

It warms my heart to know i'm a nutter in the company of other nutters!!:rofl:

Don't worry hon, my diary is covered in code for the best days to bd!!! Looks like I'll ov next weekend or just after so planning a busy weekend! AF has just about gone now so going to try and get some recreational bding in before next weekend, we've got to break the cycle of only bding around ov time! Keep telling myself it'll be better when we're less stressed but still!

Unbelievably bloated and gassy today (sorry if tmi!) and I hate not being able to blame possible pregnancy!!

How's everyone else doing?

Don't worry hon, my diary is covered in code for the best days to bd!!! Looks like I'll ov next weekend or just after so planning a busy weekend! AF has just about gone now so going to try and get some recreational bding in before next weekend, we've got to break the cycle of only bding around ov time! Keep telling myself it'll be better when we're less stressed but still!

Ah you aren't alone Lu - the only time we managed to BD throughout the month randomly and without much thought was on the honeymoon! Every month we say we'll make more effort and last month we said we'd go every other day but then we both got sick so that didn't happen!!:blush:

i am gonna seriously give the Deanna plan a go.... although 2 of my friends who tried for nearly a year swear by doing it every day from CD9-16 for a week as they both fell when they went hell for leather!!:rofl:

Well nearly 2 weeks of eating better and just been for a run and i actually feel fruity -shame i have :witch:!!

God I wouldn't have the stamina to bd every day for 7 days! it's one thing if you're on holiday but not with normal life!!

Glad to hear you're the same as me Rosh, makes me feel slightly better! We're definitely not one of those couples who's nearly turned into brother and sister, we just don't have the energy half the time and are so stressed we don't have the inclination! We'll get there though.

Must must must do some exercise tomorrow though, I'm starting to feel like a horrible blob!!

God I wouldn't have the stamina to bd every day for 7 days! it's one thing if you're on holiday but not with normal life!!

Glad to hear you're the same as me Rosh, makes me feel slightly better! We're definitely not one of those couples who's nearly turned into brother and sister, we just don't have the energy half the time and are so stressed we don't have the inclination! We'll get there though.

Must must must do some exercise tomorrow though, I'm starting to feel like a horrible blob!!

Well i had a run yesterday and going again today as i'm lates at work this week and have 2 birthday cakes to make so know my running will be hard pushed during the week!

Sometimes its nice to just come home and cuddle up even if you don't have the energy for anything more amorous!!

Well i should be ovulating around 26th which will be around week thursday and i'll be earlys that week so more chance of some action!:rofl:

Hey ladies, CD1 today for me ... oh well, I'm in good company!
Going running later and going to try to be more pro-active about BDing this month .. no idea when I'll O. Taking usual vits and mins and B6/12 and have added the food stuff 'Maca' to my list of fertility 'helpers' - sounds good and have got Oh taking it too.

Roll on O!!!

Ooh, I'm going to have to look into this Maca stuff!!

health kick started today, 30 minutes cardio box, 15 minutes sit ups, a little bit on wii fit. Bought a low fat cook book and we're going to start eating more healthily from now on. I'm all determined and knowing us it'll probably last til the middle of the week and that's it!!

My only new thing this month is grapefruit juice but I'm still trying to figure out how much of the horrible stuff to drink!!

Ohh you were very active .. I managed a 40min walk with the dog but I wouldn't say it strained me!! DF is blowing stuff up/fighting on the PS3 and we are getting takeaway tonight .... OK, maybe the healthy stuff will start tomorrow! Although i may bully DF into doing 40 mins on the Xtrainer first! Ohh I am mean!

Grapefruit juice .... please please god don't let it need to be more than a glassfull ... I'll not manage any more than that! I say start with a glassful and go from there.
Maca is meant to be fab Maca Facts

So who we got joining us this month then?
Lu
Rachelle
Schmelly? she got you honey or are you still in the TWW?
Faerie - you joining us sweetie?

Hey guys

Well the running is going real well and i've got my first weigh-in at weight watchers on Wednesday so fingers crossed. I figure if my weight is to blame for my fertility then i doubt i'll get BFP this month but possibly next month if i can shift 20lb! woo hoo! DH is being very fab and eating healthy with me bless him.:happydance:

So what does grapefruit do? i don't mind a small glass of it (down it like tequila and it tastes just as bad!)

Last month i didn't feel remotely fruity, this month it's only CD4 and i have been feeling fruity for the past few days so reckon we might be able to cope with 7 days flat out... with they aid of preseed i shall be Super Rosh! (with no friction burns) :rofl::rofl:

Bring on the week i say!:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"