June/July cycle - new cycle buddies please!

:hugs::hug::hugs::hug: to everyone :witch: has paid a visit to, she's a nasty piece of work!

Congrats on the weight loss Rosh!! You must be chuffed with yourself!!

I'm still on the grapefruit juice, I'm not convinced it's doing much though because I haven't seen much by way of ewcm just yet! Only on my second day of highs on cbfm though so could be early and we bded last night as it was the first high day. Think our plan is going to be to bd every second day til I get peaks and then hopefully every day if I haven't broken DH by then :blush:!! Having said that, I'm really in the mood tonight anyway so might just jump him for the hell of it!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

hi girls

cd3 and af starting to ease a little, cramping has stopped thank god. i got a gorgeous bunch of lillies from dh. he's such a sweetie x

congratulations rosh, great news about weight loss

xox

:witch: sort of :witch: sort of :witch:
:bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn:

So I am indeed in the running this cycle! Rachelle .. the lot's of :sex: sounds like a good plan .. will be trying that .. also the pre-seed and OPKs I think

Schmelly, Loula big :hugs: ... we can do this .. we can get our :bfp:

Thanks Farie. So sorry your's was a BFN...I was so hoping it'd be your month. :hugs:

I'm having one of the heaviest and most disgusting AFs I've ever had. :hissy:

But..................................the longer we try, the nearer we get to our BFPs!

:hug:

I talked to my husband last night about possibility of me going on pill for at least one cycle, more for a mental break than anything else, 2.5 years TTC takes its toll

but he isn't keen, he doesn't seem to see it like that, he sees it as a step backwards. I said will you wear condoms then? he said no, I said how about no sex for a motnh, he said can we do withdrawal, i tried explaining that it's to remove any possibility of me being pregnant that month so my head gets a rest but he doesn't seem to get it.

I wouldn't go behind his back and go on the pill or owt, but how can I make him see what I mean?

Morning ladies

Oh Loula i'm sorry - i think you are very brave as i feel bad feeling like a loopy nutter after 7 months. Did you ask DH why he feels that way? Does he have any kids already? :hug:

I have had such a busy week, getting home at 8 and having to make cakes for some people (bit of a sideline). So now i can relax! Hurrah!!

I will be home at 7.30 and i plan on having a run and then a glass of vino... lush!!

Last month i forsook (?) all alcohol and it got me nowhere so this month, the odd glass will be helping me along i think! My plan of action starts tomorrow... jumping DH every night until next weekend! Preseed is at the post office so i'd better go collect it!:happydance::happydance:

hey Rosh :) nice to see you again! let me know how the pressed works out :)
No he doesn't have children, I have two teenagers though. I met him for lunch ( a very romantic sandwich sat on a bench outside Tesco lol! I had just done the shopping and couldn't be bothered walking to somehwere nicer, like the park with him.
Anyway he reminded me that last night after we had talked all about that ^^ we ended up agreeing to just go for it ( I must had had a wee bit too much to drink as I forgot till he said :blush:) so if he wants go for it, I'll give him go for it! I'll be demanding daily servicing on every week day and twice a day on weekends - then we'll see who is fecking exhausted at the end of the month!!!
I don't know why I agreed to this mind, hardly going to give my head a rest is it?

hey Rosh :) nice to see you again! let me know how the pressed works out :)
No he doesn't have children, I have two teenagers though. I met him for lunch ( a very romantic sandwich sat on a bench outside Tesco lol! I had just done the shopping and couldn't be bothered walking to somehwere nicer, like the park with him.
Anyway he reminded me that last night after we had talked all about that ^^ we ended up agreeing to just go for it ( I must had had a wee bit too much to drink as I forgot till he said :blush:) so if he wants go for it, I'll give him go for it! I'll be demanding daily servicing on every week day and twice a day on weekends - then we'll see who is fecking exhausted at the end of the month!!!
I don't know why I agreed to this mind, hardly going to give my head a rest is it?

Am i being a total thicko or did you get :witch: and if not, did you do a test yet??

I have also decided that obviously i have not been boinking enough so poor hubby will rue the day he told me to 'go for it'!!

As for the alcohol - if you are mainly drunk for the next week you'll be fine, you'll barely feel a thing :drunk: I aim to have sex everyday for the next week plus and will have vino to numb myself! :rofl::rofl:

yes my ticker hasn't updated though but don't know why?!

Hey ladies, just thought I'd pop in with some :dust: for you all and :hugs: and an apology for being such a miserable bu**er over the last few weeks.

Cheery Farie is back and ready for this cycle, 7th 'proper' one, but I like to think 7 is a lucky number!!! And I am determined to make it lucky!

Reading all your lovely posts made me realise that in the grander scheme of things we have been trying for a very short time, that other people try for for longer and remain cheery and supportive, and I'm going to emulate you guys! (well ... I'll try!!)

So ... lets get AF out the way and bring on the BDing!!!!

Hey ladies, just thought I'd pop in with some :dust: for you all and :hugs: and an apology for being such a miserable bu**er over the last few weeks.

Cheery Farie is back and ready for this cycle, 7th 'proper' one, but I like to think 7 is a lucky number!!! And I am determined to make it lucky!

Reading all your lovely posts made me realise that in the grander scheme of things we have been trying for a very short time, that other people try for for longer and remain cheery and supportive, and I'm going to emulate you guys! (well ... I'll try!!)

So ... lets get AF out the way and bring on the BDing!!!!

Glad you are super smiley! also lucky number 7 this month... i am gonna jump dh until we can no longer walk.... my golly that should work!:hug:

Hahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl: ... at least it will be fun trying! I think I may following a similar plan!

think i might have to get drunk first. hectic week at work and i'm way too knackered to be sober and enthusiastic!:rofl::rofl:

Farie, you have had more than enough reason to feel miserable, but I hope this month will see you in a better frame of mind xx

Rosh - was that harrassing? lol!!

Now anyone know why my ticker won't update?? My chart has?!

So how's the drunken bding going Rosh?! Hope you're enjoying it!

We bded last night and the night before so think we'll be taking tonight off in the hope that I get a peak on my cbfm tomorrow or Sunday. But after the discussion on another thread that the egg only lives 12-24 hours and :spermy: only lives 3 days max, I'm wondering what the point of the last few days was except for the obvious enjoying factor!

I'm seeing a tiny it of ewcm today but not much, hoping it's up where it's needed and doing it's job! Still taking evening primrose oil and grapefruit juice but I'm not seeing any noticeable increase. Might be a bit early to tell I suppose but I might be looking at preseed next month - looking at the cost I'll probably have spent as much on grapefruit juice and at least pre-seed is guaranteed to do what it says!

How's everyone else doing?

Loula ... not sure .. I get mine from Lilypie so have to update them myself, maybe FF ones don't update automatically?

I am designating myself Official Cheerleader!

I will turn those frowns upside down!

Loula ... not sure .. I get mine from Lilypie so have to update them myself, maybe FF ones don't update automatically?
I just did a brand new one instead lol that always works ;)

I can't believe we are looking at Easter 2009 now

I am so crap that i was too tired to even get to drunk to do thing BDing!! ha ha :rofl::rofl:

Just finished a week of getting home at 7.30pm! DH had to work this morning so no early jumping but today it begins... we are going for 7 days straight!

I'm on a course up in North London for 5weeks and will be home by 5 every day so there is no excuse!!!!!!!

Just toddling off to the post office to collect my preseed!!!

So who else fancies going for as long as they can through their fertile window then??? Surely it's gotta work!!!!!:rofl::rofl:

Hey Loula, love your official cheerleader signature!!

Rosh, have you got your preseed hon?? Sounds like you're going to be needing it!!:happydance:

Farie, how are you feeling today hon?

Well we had a break last night but bded first thing this morning, figured I'd try some of that am bding and see if I get some stronger :spermy: that way! Feeling incredibly fruity this cycle for some reason so I'm making the most of it, poor DH doesn't know what hit him!!:rofl: I feel a bit bad though, think we injured his back a bit this morning :blush: I said I'd be gentle if we bded any more today and he just looked at me like I was mad! Now he's disappeared off to BIL's house to watch the bike racing, nothing like scaring your hubby away with threats of more sex to get the telly to yourself on a miserable day!!:happydance:

I'm taking back everything I said about grapefruit juice and evening primrose oil, I've had quite alot of ewcm today and a little yesterday so we'll see how that goes over the next few days. It's thinner than I normally have but defiitely more of it so I'm not complaining. And I got my first peak on cbfm today so a good start to the weekend!

Not sure about bding every day Rosh, think I've already missed the boat there by not bding yesterday but determined that it'll be more frequent than we have been over the last couple of cycles.

So how are my cycle buddies? Is the weather in the UK as miserable as it is in Ireland??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->