June/July cycle - new cycle buddies please!

course you can join us, pull up a chair :)

Hello you lovely gang :wave: thought I'd pop in and say hello to you all, I have proper flow now which has cheered me up loads (yes I'm weird!)
I put my CD1 forward a couple of days so am now on CD5 which is about right for me I think (in light of how my flow is) about 11-12 days till O and lot's of :sex: is planned!
DF is taking his vits too and I think the Maca might be helping with tiredness at night! :happydance:
We have had a nice weekend, although it's gone SO fast! Why do 2 weekend days go so fast and yet 2 week days can drag! :dohh:
Had a lovely walk by the river this evening with the dog and DF and his newly built/mended remote control car and I even got a go with it!
Made soup for supper and fresh bread and generally have cheered up, feeling more positive and generally better about this whole TTC journey this month.
Going to buy OPKs in the week and try to use them .... all suggestions welcome for how I can get + on them!?!?
I find that your not meant to use FMU but during the day I struggle not to pee/drink for more than about an hour, I quaff about 2 ltrs a day at work and it seems I never leave it long enough for the 'surge' hormones to build up and be detected :hissy:
Solutions to that problem on a postcard please ..................... :rofl:

not sure why you're not allowed to bd at all during the 2ww, seems a bit odd.... May just try to bd at the allotted times and ignore the rest!

That was my thought too Lu....

opk suggestion.... i always stop drinking at work about 4/5pm. Then i have some work, tidying uo, drive home, getting dinner cooked etc which distracts me from feeling thirsty! :rofl: I then poas just before i serve dinner, so its been a good 3 hours.

I always leave it half hour to get room temp like they say is best... and ive always been lucky and theyve worked fine. (at first i thought they werent working , but then i realsied i wasnt o'ing till cd20 and thats why i wasnt getting positives before then)

Give it a try?

God this is awful, even though I accidentally did the sperm meets egg plan so far this month, I need to bd again tomorrow night and Wednesday night to fulfill all th edays - I'm tired just thinking about it! If i oved today, I can see the point of tomorrow but why Wednesday?! Must be determined and get my days in:happydance:

Afternoon ladies!!!

Well so much for sperm meets egg...... it seems to have gone a bit wonky in that we have managed 3 days in a row! DH reckons we should go for as long as we can and i'm inclined to agree having seen plumfairys BFP chart from FF!!! DH is young enough so th quality of his sperm should be a OK according to doc so crack on! Think i might break open the preseed for the next few days otherwise OUCH!!! :blush:

Farie - glad you are in 'full flow' so to speak! i'm also releived if i have an iffy start - it's good to know where you stand! Re OPKs you prob don't want to spend the money but i like the CB OPKs - smiley faces are a bonus and the package recommeds FMU. One thing i would say is that i only seem to get a smiley on CD14 and not after so reckon if i tested CD13 in the PM i would prob get one then?? maybe thats where i'm going wrong?? :dohh:

Well hope you are all doing good - DH b'day is Wednesday so out for dinner and drinks. Better get that BD before all that otherwise the only thing i'll be jumping on will be the bus home!!! :rofl::rofl:

Well my smep seems to be going according to plan, just bded again so that's the 3rd of my 3 day spell, bding again on Wednsday. Did bd with me on top though cos its DH's favourite position and he got a job today so thought it was only fair! Hope I haven't lessened our chances though.....

Well my smep seems to be going according to plan, just bded again so that's the 3rd of my 3 day spell, bding again on Wednsday. Did bd with me on top though cos its DH's favourite position and he got a job today so thought it was only fair! Hope I haven't lessened our chances though.....

So long as you rolled off and put your legs in the air!:rofl:

well preseed is on my shopping list now!

farie - im not sure if i can post websites but i got really cheap opks from babymad, i did have a problem getting a + last month but i didn't leave it 1/2 hr before testing like wishes suggests so will try that tmw x

ok dilemma ladies.....
i'm using clearblue digi opk (first timer when it comes to o testing!)- should i test first thing in morning or wait til later? i can't find a "recommended" on there so wondered if any of you could shed some light? :)

i got really cheap opks from babymad, i did have a problem getting a + last month but i didn't leave it 1/2 hr before testing like wishes suggests so will try that tmw x

I get mine from babymad too and they have worked for me hun. ;)

I posted a discount code for babymad a few weeks back, have a search for it if youre gonna buy any more.

ok dilemma ladies.....
i'm using clearblue digi opk (first timer when it comes to o testing!)- should i test first thing in morning or wait til later? i can't find a "recommended" on there so wondered if any of you could shed some light? :)

Reasearch say to do opks mid to late afternoon as your body produces and stores lh throughout the day. :baby:

thanks for that wishes! :) will have to "save up" from lunchtime onwards then (tmi i know! sorry!!!)

ha ha.... i always do mine when i get in from work so only save from about 4 onwards. Trying not to 'go' after lunch is impossible!! :rofl:

Morning girls! Had a good temp rise last night from 36.52 to 36.87 which hopefully means I oved yesterday even though I didn't get more than 2 hours uninterrupted sleep last night....

According to the smep, I should take tonight off and bd for the last time tomorrow. If I oved yesterday, do you think I should ignore the plan and go for it tonight instead??!

Hope you guys are well!

BOTH BOTH BOTH!!!:happydance:

If in doubt always do as much bd as possible, thats my added rules! :blush:

Hey guys

just checked my CB OPK paperwork and it said in the morning - i always get a positive then BUT i only get 1 positive i.e. on CD14. Reckon if i tested in the afternoon i'd probably get a positive on CD13 and CD14??

Lu i say ignore the plan!!! I do get a bit paranoid (really??) and if i've ovulated i kinda think i should go for it?!

I'm going for my fourth day in a row - should be ovulating around Thursday so i'm getting as much in, in the hope i get my BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->