June mommies

Wow Dinah, congrats on having your daughter and congrats on being the first "June" mommy! I'm so glad to hear that she's doing well :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...can-video-pictures-attached.html#post16605431

How is everyone doing? Had doctor appointment today and she said that he seems to be head down!! Im so excited since he has been head down since 16 weeks at gender scan!! Last time I saw him at 28 weeks he was still breech. Im hoping that he really did turn and it wasnt just his bum that she thought was his head! Lol. Hope all you ladies are doing well though <3

How is everyone doing? Had doctor appointment today and she said that he seems to be head down!! Im so excited since he has been head down since 16 weeks at gender scan!! Last time I saw him at 28 weeks he was still breech. Im hoping that he really did turn and it wasnt just his bum that she thought was his head! Lol. Hope all you ladies are doing well though <3

Me too! My appt yesterday confirmed my baby is head down now. I was so happy. I hope she stays that way!

Me too! My appt yesterday confirmed my baby is head down now. I was so happy. I hope she stays that way!

Yay!! :happydance: Heres hoping our LOs get comfortable head down and dont flip anymore!

At what point do our LO's usually go head down and stay that way? I don't remember with my first.

At what point do our LO's usually go head down and stay that way? I don't remember with my first.

I dont think there is really an exact point that they go head down. They can flip and move around a lot basically up until like 36 weeks. Then I think it starts getting a little tighter. But they can still flip at this point, I just think its less common and thats why at this point they start trying to flip breech babies through EVC or ECV (cant remember the actual intials :blush:)

Yes. My dr said there is still lots of room to do summersaults in there. They don't get too concerned if baby isn't head down until about 36weeks.

My bubz is currently breeched and back to back, hope she doesnt stay that way! owww :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->