June mommies

I had my 3D scan today, she cooperated this time, very sweet. The pictures aren't too clear, but it was a great experience. It was also my birthday today! Took my dog for a walk, treated myself to a take out dinner, and watched movies in bed. My soon to be ex husband went to his new girl's birthday party tonight... So I felt a bit down.. but its clear where baby and I are on his priority list.

OMG! Morning sickness back with a vengence. We finally got the courage to DTD after almost 7 MONTHS and I had to get up and run to the bathroom and throw up. I dont think hubby will want to touch me for another 7 months, poor guy!

Feeling good today :) Thanks for asking! March is almost done which is exciting because it means another month closer to June!! <3 How are you?

is it starting to slow down for anyone else now? x

Me..kind of. March went a little faster than I thought it would, but I must say this last week of March seems to be dragging! I think the months with 31 days are usually hell! January by far was the longest month for me though! Im hoping once April comes itll speed up, my appointments are every 2 weeks, I have my baby shower and start birthing classes near the end. Also by the time May is here I go to the doctors every week. Waiting for the baby shower to set up his nursery, so I think after that itll speed by since I have nothing ready yet lol.

lol i have everything ready already =[
got my 4d scan on friday so i think time is going slow because im looking forward to that haha!
hopefully it will speed up again after :D

Yeah I had my scan 2 weeks ago. Holy crap! Lol. I just realized that it has been two weeks since then. Its crazy I guess time is going a little faster since then! It was such a cool experience. Hope you enjoy yours :)

Feeling pretty good today. Came home and baked a cake instead of taking a nap. This is not normal me behavior.

I can tell you something that will make it feel less like dragging and more like there isn't possibly enough time left before your LOs arrive.... I was due June 18th, however our little girl made her entrance into the world at 12:45 on Monday 26th March. She's now 2 days old.

So do I get a prize as the first June mummy?! I was 12 weeks premature due to severe pre-eclampsia developing within the space of 4 days at the end of last week. She came out crying and weighing in at 1lb 15oz. We've called her Grace Nancy Alison. Nancy was DHs grandma who passed away the week before my LMP where I fell pregnant, and Alison is my mum. Grace is all her own name. She's had to be ventilated as she was tiring out trying to breathe, but luckily they'd given me steroids a few days earlier to mature her lungs. She's so tiny and fragile, but she opened her eyes today and has been having a good stretch, and they're hoping she'll be weaned off the vent within about 48 hours. The doctors say she's strong, for which I am very grateful, as no one would choose to have such a premature baby, I can stroke her but not pick her up.

Oh my Dinah! Super congratulations to you and your OH. Sending lots of love and strong, healthy thoughts to Grace and to you and hubby. She always was keen to come out and see you! Keep us posted on her progress. Xxx

Dinah congratulations on your LO! Hope she remains strong and soon you can have her in your arms!! All the best wishes to you and your family <3

Oh Dinah how wonderful she's so strong!
I'm sure she's beautiful do you have a picture? :D

WOW! Dinah! Congrats on a strong little fighter! So happy to hear everything is good :flower:

Wow Congrats! I'm so glad she is strong and healthy. You probably have your hands full but a picture would be lovely when you get a chance :)

i was so relieved on monday evening my blood pressure went down and i actually lost 2 lbs of fluid i had gained, is what the nurse figures i am now back in the normal range and dont have to go back till april 17th wich i will be 33 weeks then. my pressure was 140/80 now 125/78

oh and congrats dinah on your strong little fighter

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->