• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June mummies?

Shopping for baby things already? Wow, you are so organised! :thumbup: I have bought a few unisex pieces of clothing, but other than that nothing! :blush: I know its a bit of a way off, but has anyone thought about whether or not they will find out the sex? :)

i 100% plan to! i am so not patient enough to stay team yellow :haha:

i 100% plan to! i am so not patient enough to stay team yellow :haha:

I am not patient enough to wait on team yellow, either! I honestly want to know like NOW... but I think we have something like 8 weeks left. :dohh:

Shopping for baby things already? Wow, you are so organised! :thumbup: I have bought a few unisex pieces of clothing, but other than that nothing! :blush: I know its a bit of a way off, but has anyone thought about whether or not they will find out the sex? :)
I haven't bought any clothing yet, just two more weeks... I promised to at least wait until 12 weeks to buy anything. I've been really good so far. Will you be finding out the sex?

Well this is baby #2 for me and DH was confused when I told him a couple weeks ago that I was going shopping to look at baby cribs etc. He hadn't realized we'd need to buy furniture again! I was like 'uh, what did you think we would do with the new baby??' And he left the room and came back with a laundry hamper, lol. Guys don't think about stuff haha. I'm not in as big a rush this time... and I'm trying to be more concious of the room size... last time I got a long dresser to use as a changing table. But that takes up a lot of space! So this time I'm getting a dresser that not as long but still will fit a changing pad on top and then a lamp and such later. Nightstand... we didn't end up needing ours last time... But with a shorter dresser, I might get a small table for a lamp for next to the rocker/glider, making sure the table will match stuff elsewhere in the house later. Also, glider will come from Siena's room.. but should have got a more nuetral color as I'll need to get it recovered in order for it to work in any other room besides hers! Also on the lookout for a bookcase or something like that to store toys in bins and books. Right now, Siena's room has a slim book rack and baskets for toys, which works. But would rather have more of the stuff all in one place if I can figure it out.

I am starting to look at cribs and such, I want on that will be able to convert into a toddler bed. DH saw me on babies r us' website the other day and said, "really?"... we don't have as much time as he thinks! June is not that far away and I don't want to have to rush around in my 8th month :haha:

i am with you jen! i want to know this minute :haha: i have 10ish more weeks to wait though since my doc wont look till 20 weeks

I find out the gender on Jan 3!! MIL just found a toddler bed for Siena, so now I'm planning on using her crib for the next baby... it can convert to a toddler and then full bed... but I decided we don't have room for big beds... I want them in twins eventually... maybe even share a room with bunk beds. Didn't realize all that soon enough, so will have the convertible crib we'll sell later I guess.

I guess we are all in finding out the gender boat then! :)

Ohhh libby you don't have long to wait and find out at all! how exciting! you find out gender before i even go back to see my midwife :haha: they do things slow here lol

i am with you jen! i want to know this minute :haha: i have 10ish more weeks to wait though since my doc wont look till 20 weeks

I was just telling DH last night that I want to know what we are having NOW. I am tired of not saying he/she... it drives me batty! :haha: I am not sure when my scan will be for sexing the baby, but I am hoping for 18 weeks vs 20. We will be finding out right around the same time.

I went to my OBGYN yesterday for my migraines, I've had 3 since Saturday and she wrote me a prescription that should help when I get one. I hope! I'll tough it out if I need to, but it's impossible to work like that. How is everyone else feeling? Our weather has been nuts over the last week or so and I have been sneezing all morning... hopefully that goes away. I don't need anything else making me not feel well :blush:

Anyone having a tough time of eating? My MS has pretty much gone but I still don't want to eat anything....nothing seems appetising to me at all, I have food aversions to everything.

:( sigh!

X

Mellie-- I'm in the same boat. I went to eat my soup for lunch today, and almost gagged. I had to throw the entire thing out. Luckily they brought some salad up to our office area and I was able to stomach some of that... hang in there :hugs:

Sorry to those not feeling so well, physically OR emotionally! Cry and complain on here and we'll commiserate! I found baked potatoes were something appetizing to me when nothing else sounded good... just an idea! Only annoying thing was they took ages to cook so ended up ordering them from places instead!

Ha thinking of food made my stomach grumble... not having issues in food dept! I am more picky right now, but still eating for sure. Need to cut back! More so due to eating out. Seems like that happens more around the holidays!

Happy 14 weeks Libby! :hugs: Baked potatoes are one of the things that have agreed with me. We are going to the store tonight, maybe I will pick up some more... problem is I put about a cup of sour cream on top. Woops!

My MS is pretty much gone, but boy are my emotions running haywire! :blush: I burst into tears after having a very minor disagreement the other day. The other person gave me a very weird look! :(

HA yeah Jen I was having to think of toppings that wouldn't make the baked potato so bad... I was doing salsa! And then a bit o' sour cream! Mmmmm... Also considered spaghetti sauce.

Groovy - Yeah I am going to have to try and blame my crappy weekend on hormones... seems like life looks so much worse when I'm prego because same thing happened last pregnancy! All I can do is complain in my bnb journal... I bet it is such a downer!

Libby- I might have to try the salsa and sour cream next time. Maybe I will stop on my way home from work tonight ;) My hormones were a bit rough on Sunday this weekend... hoping that won't be an every day issue:haha: DH and I were arguing about something so stupid, and normally I would let it slide but he was on my last nerve!

Yeah salsa is low calorie so it helps add flavor without the pounds. Just a whole lot more fun to eat it with chips than with veggies ha. I have tons of potatoes at home now... and now I'm off my baked potato kick! Well, its better this way because those suckers take forever to cook in the oven! I had to think about dinner way in advance!

I will be stopping at the store on the way home for the fixins for baked potatoes. They do take FOREVER to bake though, and are not nearly as yummy in the microwave. Better than my eating ice cream for dinner last night. Woops! :haha: I come on here for a break from work, and end up wanting to eat...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->