****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Hi Ladies

Still no signs of AF today! Will be testing tomorrow morning as OH gets back this afternoon but morning urine is better so will wait (if I can for tomorrow)!

I have my fingers tightly crossed though.

I am now 2 days late so we shall see!

TT84

fx good luck :thumbup:

I am 9dpo today and af would come theoretically in 2 days. lets hope she stays away :)

futurephotos - I am pretty sure i wasnt pregnant, I have a ton of tests to prove it. Had bloods done on Wednesday and I started spotting that night and yesterday it was a bit more but today seems to be full flow (sorry tmi) .

So do you think I should count today as cd1 or yesterday? Just wondering as I plan on taking soy this month on cd5-9

TT84 - GL and here is some :dust: to go with it!!!

MORRI - Fxd that :witch: doesn't swoop through, going to test 3-4 days from now???

Medea--so i was supposed to test today but I decided to wait. I have been getting slight back aches/cramps ever since Wednesday so i'm wondering if implantation is still happening or if AF is on her way. Cramps are almost completely gone today so if AF continues to stay away i'm testing Sunday for sure. I know this June thread will be over but i'll test the results of my HPT on Sunday!!!

Medea--so i was supposed to test today but I decided to wait. I have been getting slight back aches/cramps ever since Wednesday so i'm wondering if implantation is still happening or if AF is on her way. Cramps are almost completely gone today so if AF continues to stay away i'm testing Sunday for sure. I know this June thread will be over but i'll test the results of my HPT on Sunday!!!

I'm so excited and anxious for you...Fingers crossed to the point of cramping...

Hi girls, not been on for a while as been away! I am now officially24 days late. don't have a clue what is going on. Am going to make an appointment for doctors. No symptoms of bfp or af.
Anyway congratulations to all the bfp's and babydust to all those starting a new cycle!

Still no signs of AF! Do you think I should test now?

It is nearly 8pm and not been for a wee since 5pm. Do you think it will be strong enough now or should I wait til the morning?

TT84

Test test- can test again in morning too- at least your mind will be slightly put at ease!

TT84 - I think to ease your anxiety, go ahead and test, but waiting till the morning wouldn't hurt.... GL!!!!!!! :dust::bfp:

Didn't test this morning as had loads going on but will be testing in the morning if the witch hasnt shown up! Don't feel any signs of her at all though!

I have my fingers crossed ver tightly!

Hey all...
Had abit of a rough weekend... and don't really have any answers yet... but I'm :bfp:!!!!!
I did have a bleed between Sunday 26th to Tuesday 28th... tested on Thursday 30th, about 7 times and even cbdigi said 1-2 weeks pregnant. Had blood tests and an internal scan, nothing showing on scan yet, another booked for two weeks time, but had an increase in hcg levels in blood test :happydance:
Still shocked but happy...
So if you don't mind changing my :witch: to :bfp:
:dust: for you all!!
Elle.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann