June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

Good morning my luvs. I'm a bit shaky at the moment. I couldn't sleep because I knew I had to test this morning.

Ladies, I have a :bfp:

GULP.

DH is still sleeping. I'm terrified.

Wayheeeeyyyyy:happydance: , Heart thats fantastic!! congrats to you, best wishesxx:hugs:

Jaymie and Roonsma, thanks for the congrats. I'll take all the PMA I can get right now. Jaymie, thanks for holding out hope for me. Sounds like a lot of you were. I love you all for that!

Mel, thanks for you sound advice. It really doesn't feel real and it is terrifying. I'm sure I'll be talking to you about this journey as time progresses.

Vicky, what can I say? I totally deserve it! Oh wise one I clearly am not! Blonde bimbo, yes, wise woman, no! Yesterday when I started feeling some symptoms, I thought, "oh crap, Vicky is totally gonna make fun of me!" I love it though! Sounds like a great weekend you had. I want a tan!!! You are going to be a gorgeous tan pregnant woman, I just know it.

I think what we can take out of this is that you really don't need to have any symptoms. And even if you test late and get a BFN, you aren't out until AF comes. Nato, are you listening?? 9dpo is too early to test!

Ladies, who's joining me?? Jaymie and Vicky are in the 2ww. Anyone else? Any more June beans? (Megg, you aren't far behind, you are joining us in July)

xoxo

Jaymie and Roonsma, thanks for the congrats. I'll take all the PMA I can get right now. Jaymie, thanks for holding out hope for me. Sounds like a lot of you were. I love you all for that!

Mel, thanks for you sound advice. It really doesn't feel real and it is terrifying. I'm sure I'll be talking to you about this journey as time progresses.

Vicky, what can I say? I totally deserve it! Oh wise one I clearly am not! Blonde bimbo, yes, wise woman, no! Yesterday when I started feeling some symptoms, I thought, "oh crap, Vicky is totally gonna make fun of me!" I love it though! Sounds like a great weekend you had. I want a tan!!! You are going to be a gorgeous tan pregnant woman, I just know it.

I think what we can take out of this is that you really don't need to have any symptoms. And even if you test late and get a BFN, you aren't out until AF comes. Nato, are you listening?? 9dpo is too early to test!

Ladies, who's joining me?? Jaymie and Vicky are in the 2ww. Anyone else? Any more June beans? (Megg, you aren't far behind, you are joining us in July)

xoxo

You know what, its crap that our BFP excitment is overshadowed by fear, i'll send you as much PMA as you can handle and hopefully one day you can return the favour!! You got a BFP just try to relax and enjoy it!!! :hugs: xx

I'd love a July bean!! i like the sound of that!! xx

I'm here through this journey with you Hearty:) (and of course everyone else too)

You are totally going to get your July bean!!! PMA for you all the way. I'll return the favor right now. PMA, PMA, PMA!!!

I'm less than 2 weeks O (hopefully)! That's good enough for me for the moment! LOL

You are totally going to get your July bean!!! PMA for you all the way. I'll return the favor right now. PMA, PMA, PMA!!!

Thanks Heart i really hope so.......

I'm less than 2 weeks O (hopefully)! That's good enough for me for the moment! LOL

I love O!! its the best part off TTC for me, i feel so hopeful and full of PMA(not to mention horny :haha:) around O, sadly its goes downhill from there but still!! :dohh:

Enjoy it Megg!! x :hugs:

Thanks Heart i really hope so.......

I love O!! its the best part off TTC for me, i feel so hopeful and full of PMA(not to mention horny :haha:) around O, sadly its goes downhill from there but still!! :dohh:

Enjoy it Megg!! x :hugs:

I'm trying! Its just tricky this time! Not O'ing last month has really messed my head up... So, I'm more filled with terror than hope at the moment! So angry that one of the few "good" times of TTC has now been ruined for me! :growlmad:

xoxo

I'm in the 2ww! AF due tomorrow. Good luck everyone else still to test!!! :hugs:

heart tree, once again congratulations! I know what you mean about it not feeling real....I think once I get my BFP after the mc it's going to feel that way for a bit and it's totally normal. :hugs:

Hey all sorry have been a bit AWOL due to minor meltdown so i thought i best have a little break!!! The :witch: has got me so i am out but doing ok and even managed to say hello and ask how the girl in the office is doing that was only a couple of weeks ahead of where i should be. Had to scurry away after a short exchange but was quite proud of myself.

Huge horay for all the :bfp: 's :happydance: and too all the others the :witch: got i will see you next cycle :)

Sorry the :witch: got you she got me this month too on to next month!! :hugs:

even managed to say hello and ask how the girl in the office is doing that was only a couple of weeks ahead of where i should be. Had to scurry away after a short exchange but was quite proud of myself.

You should be its a really hard situation I havent been able to speak or see my SIL she is pregnant with her second baby and is due three days after what would of been my due date.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"