June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

Good morning my luvs. I'm a bit shaky at the moment. I couldn't sleep because I knew I had to test this morning.

Ladies, I have a :bfp:

GULP.

DH is still sleeping. I'm terrified.

congrats you lucky lucky thing, hope your hubby wakes sound sure he'll be over the moon too!

Thanks Lucy. I'm super scared. I don't feel happy or excited at all. I've already done this twice with bad results.

You know how I was moaning about having no symptoms? Only yesterday did I feel anything. My right boob had a small twinge of pain throughout the day and I felt some very mild AF like cramps. It's only 6 am here so I haven't had time to notice any other symptoms. I'm not sure I'll have any today.

I want you ladies all to know that you can have no symptoms at all, get a negative test at 13dpo and then get a positive on 16dpo.

I was so convinced I wasn't pregnant that I've been drinking more wine in the past week than I ever normally do to drown my sorrow (only 1 - 2 glasses a night for 5 days). Oops!

How are you doing hun?

Thanks Lynne. I think one of the reasons I'm so scared is because last time I told DH, his response wasn't excitement. His first response was "I don't want to see you go through another mc again. I can't get excited until I know we get to keep this one." It really deflated my balloon last time. I know he was trying to protect his own feelings, but what I need right now is a cheerleading team. I hope he's a little more excited this time. I really need him to be.

I hope your hubby shows you his excitment as I am sure he will be. Its hard for our men they have suffered the loss(es) plus have to see us going through it all.

Its so hard when you've been through a mc the innocence of pregnancy is gone. You have a cheering squad here for you I really hope this little one sticks and sure it will :dust::dust: to you!!

I have to say I had a good feeling for you this month but didnt want to say anything as I know you didnt want to get your hopes up and be disappointed.

I just want to come over and give you a massive (but gentle) hug :hugs: so sending you a cyber one instead.

I'm doing ok I think I have finally stopped bleeding me period seems to be lasting longer going to have a chat with my Dr next week as they are heavier and more painful (mine our pretty bad at the best of time) just want to check all is ok plus I have found out I have lost some weight which has worried me a little especially as I have been trying to eat well maybe I should start eating chocolate again :haha:

Thanks Lucy for those words of encouragement. I definitely know that my hubby is scared out of his mind and has also been hit hard twice by the losses. You are right about it all.

I know I have you guys as a cheering squad. Bad me for not letting you cheer me on in the 2ww! I just had to sit in my land of denial, thanks for letting me sit there. I really appreciate it. Maybe my lack of symptoms will be a good thing. Obviously having symptoms didn't mean it was a viable pregnancy!

Today is my grandmother's birthday. She died 8 years ago. She would have been 104! I can't help but think she sent me this baby. I'm 35 and that's been part of my worry. She had her babies at 40 and 42!

I'm loving your hug by the way. I'm reciprocating... :hugs:

How long has your bleeding lasted this time? It's a good idea to get checked, you never know what could be going on. And the pain part is never good. Why do our bodies do that to us?

It sounds like you've been eating too well! Time for more chocolate and other decadent treats! What else could put a little meat on your bones that you love to eat?

That sounds like a good omen I bet your grandmother is looking down on you.

The bleeding lasted 6/7 days plus I had 4 days of spotting before my period started I'm normally 5 days with a day or two of spotting so its slightly abnormal for me but may just be one of those things.

It has been hot so we've been eating lots of salad. I love potatos and crisps are my weakness I should have some torilla chips and dip while the footballs on. Got left over bbq food for tea tonight. Someone recommened I eat steak which I love so thats good might try a new recipe I found for beef stir fry. I have to be carefull with what I eat as I dont eat wheat or gluten and think I may be allergic to milk (think thats what made my skin flare up) going to get some seasame seeds as apparatly they are a good source of calcium. I could eat strawberries and rasberries til they come out of my ears love them!!

OMG Hearty CONGRATULATIONS, I'm over the moon for you. Good luck hun.xxx

Good morning my luvs. I'm a bit shaky at the moment. I couldn't sleep because I knew I had to test this morning.

Ladies, I have a :bfp:

GULP.

DH is still sleeping. I'm terrified.

I know how you said you're feeling... but I can't help but feel... uhmmm....
:happydance: :yipee: :wohoo: :dance: :headspin: :cloud9: and :smug: (as an "I told you not to give up on this cycle!")

Also, a few :hugs: :dust: and :flower: (to make up for the smug smiley)

Thanks Lucy for those words of encouragement. I definitely know that my hubby is scared out of his mind and has also been hit hard twice by the losses. You are right about it all.

I know I have you guys as a cheering squad. Bad me for not letting you cheer me on in the 2ww! I just had to sit in my land of denial, thanks for letting me sit there. I really appreciate it. Maybe my lack of symptoms will be a good thing. Obviously having symptoms didn't mean it was a viable pregnancy!

Today is my grandmother's birthday. She died 8 years ago. She would have been 104! I can't help but think she sent me this baby. I'm 35 and that's been part of my worry. She had her babies at 40 and 42!

I'm loving your hug by the way. I'm reciprocating... :hugs:

How long has your bleeding lasted this time? It's a good idea to get checked, you never know what could be going on. And the pain part is never good. Why do our bodies do that to us?

It sounds like you've been eating too well! Time for more chocolate and other decadent treats! What else could put a little meat on your bones that you love to eat?

Aww! What a lovely gift from your grandmother!!! :hugs: I don't mean to think of myself... but I really did need something good to happen today! So, thank you for testing today rather than yesterday or tomorrow! :hugs:

I hope your hubby shows you his excitment as I am sure he will be. Its hard for our men they have suffered the loss(es) plus have to see us going through it all.

Its so hard when you've been through a mc the innocence of pregnancy is gone. You have a cheering squad here for you I really hope this little one sticks and sure it will :dust::dust: to you!!

I have to say I had a good feeling for you this month but didnt want to say anything as I know you didnt want to get your hopes up and be disappointed.

I just want to come over and give you a massive (but gentle) hug :hugs: so sending you a cyber one instead.

I'm doing ok I think I have finally stopped bleeding me period seems to be lasting longer going to have a chat with my Dr next week as they are heavier and more painful (mine our pretty bad at the best of time) just want to check all is ok plus I have found out I have lost some weight which has worried me a little especially as I have been trying to eat well maybe I should start eating chocolate again :haha:

Does sound like it might be best to get checked out just in case! :hugs:

AFM... I said I needed something good to happen today... I've finally reached the EDD of my 1st pregnancy. I've been dreading it for so long... especially knowing that I wouldn't be in the midst of a healthy pregnancy to see me through it. So, I'm a tiny bit down on the inside... but very happy to know that I'll wake up tomorrow and it will be over. Too bad I have another one coming up in exactly 5 months, huh?

Wow, that is a long cycle. Especially the spotting for 4 days beforehand. Have you had your progesterone levels checked? How long was your luteal phase last cycle? Remind me how long ago your loss was (sorry, I have a hard time remembering everyone's stories unless they post them in their siggy).

I don't eat meat, but I imagine the steak would be good for your iron levels. It's hard to find a balance between eating healthy and eating enough. I had to force myself to slow down on exercise because I was losing too much weight too. Some foods that have healthy fat are granola, avocado, nuts, olive oil, peanut butter, beans. One of my favorite snacks is peanut butter smeared on apple slices. Yum! I love guacamole too! I have a great granola recipe that I'd be happy to share if you like that sort of thing. Time to fatten up woman! It's a good thing to do when ttc!

Thanks Sassy and Megg.

Megg, thanks especially for all your little cheers and even the smug face. Vicky told me in a pm that if I got my BFP, you all would have full reign to make fun of me for insisting how well I knew my body. Clearly I don't. You can all take your shots! I know Vicky is out of town, but I have my armor on and am ready.

Megg, I also want to acknowledge your EDD. Last July was my first EDD (god, I should have a 2 year old next month!). It was such an incredibly difficult day for me. I made DH take me out for a big meal and drinks. I took the day off from life if you know what I mean. No cleaning, no chores. Just self care. That's what you need too. As much as I believe you that you are happy about my announcement, I also imagine that it felt like a bit of a jab to the heart. I know that with every BFP announcement I read, I get a mix of excitement and sadness. Even if you never admit that to me, I just wanted to tell you that I completely expect and respect those feelings too.

That goes for all the ladies. You can be happy for me, but please know that I understand how hard it is at the same time to read about it.

Listen lady, I have another EDD coming up in August and I managed to get myself knocked up beforehand. You have 5 months before the next one. Plenty of time to get the job done!

:hugs:

Omfg yayyyyyy Hearty!!!! Well what a whirlwind month you've had babe!! I'm sooooooooooo happy for you chicken :sings from rooftop: Happy n healthy 9 months babe!! Have u told OH yet? Bet he will be buzzin his little ball bag off his sperminators, sperminated ur eggy whoop whoop x x lov Caz x x

Thanks Caz! I know, it was totally a crazy month. This was the weirdest cycle I've ever had. It was like, I'm ovulating, I'm not ovulating, I'm spotting, I'm not spotting, oh wait, I'm ovulating for real now, oh damn, I'm spotting again. And by the way, don't even think about telling me I'm pregnant, because I know my body and I'm not! So there!

Well, guess I'm an idiot! Feel free to make fun of me.

The funny part is, DH is still sleeping. I've told all of you, but not him. I just couldn't hold it in. I woke up so early to test and couldn't fall back asleep. Needed you ladies to calm my nerves.

How are you babe?

Thanks Sassy and Megg.

Megg, thanks especially for all your little cheers and even the smug face. Vicky told me in a pm that if I got my BFP, you all would have full reign to make fun of me for insisting how well I knew my body. Clearly I don't. You can all take your shots! I know Vicky is out of town, but I have my armor on and am ready.

Megg, I also want to acknowledge your EDD. Last July was my first EDD (god, I should have a 2 year old next month!). It was such an incredibly difficult day for me. I made DH take me out for a big meal and drinks. I took the day off from life if you know what I mean. No cleaning, no chores. Just self care. That's what you need too. As much as I believe you that you are happy about my announcement, I also imagine that it felt like a bit of a jab to the heart. I know that with every BFP announcement I read, I get a mix of excitement and sadness. Even if you never admit that to me, I just wanted to tell you that I completely expect and respect those feelings too.

That goes for all the ladies. You can be happy for me, but please know that I understand how hard it is at the same time to read about it.

Listen lady, I have another EDD coming up in August and I managed to get myself knocked up beforehand. You have 5 months before the next one. Plenty of time to get the job done!

:hugs:

Oddly, the BFP announcements always make me happy! I never seem to get the sadness when I read about them. Its odd... but I see every new BFP announcement (at least in TTCAL) as something hopeful for the future of all of us... The success of one of us seems like a good omen for future successes for the rest, iykwim? The ones that have gotten to me in the excited but sad sort of way have been the deliveries lately. I happened to get my BFP along side a group of women that I was really close to... We were all just exactly a weeks apart... Like, one was 2 weeks ahead of me, one was 1 week ahead of me, then me, then 1 a week behind me, etc... Well, those 3 all have had their babies now! And, I'm 100% ecstatic for them... but knowing that it could have been me too... that's the jab to the heart that you mentioned.

If I was even 1% sad reading your announcement today, I would tell you. I'm not one to keep it to myself. But, I can honestly say that I wasn't! I'm actually REALLY happy that it was today! I don't know that I could have managed a smile today without reading your news! I can't tell you how happy I am for you... Really! :hugs:

And, yes... 5 months is more than enough time! :) I might even be able to see a heartbeat before my next due date if I hurry the hell up! :rofl:

Thanks Lynne. I think one of the reasons I'm so scared is because last time I told DH, his response wasn't excitement. His first response was "I don't want to see you go through another mc again. I can't get excited until I know we get to keep this one." It really deflated my balloon last time. I know he was trying to protect his own feelings, but what I need right now is a cheerleading team. I hope he's a little more excited this time. I really need him to be.

hey there hun my OH always says the same too, but with good reason i guess, when i was prgnant in jan this year and it all went pear shapped it really crushed me and he had tried not to get excited, he even said when we were told it was an ectopic that we wouldn't be trying again but luckily enough he came around, was hard to deal with that and the lsos too.... but recently found out my pregnancy might not have been ectopic and they might have just messed up, so not happy about that ut i know what you mean about being worried and OH not wanting to get ahead of himself,, i really hope things work out for you. when you tell him why not tell him you need his full support and only positive thoughts? my partner tried hard to not say anything but i always get ahead of myself. i really hope you get your little bundle.

we're hoping its our month soon, feel like been TTC a lifetime.

I'm not really sure what my LP was last month due to odd bleed. I suffered a mmc in March and had an erpc done got my first period on 1st May then on 24th May had such severe bleeding I ended up in a&e but never got any real answers as to what it was they thought it could of been an early miscarriage but still dont know 100% what went on.

I'm normally a 29 day cycle. It tooks us a while to get pregnant so had tests done last year to check everything was ok I had a blood test done on day 21 of my cycle I cant remember what it was for exactly could that have been to check progesterone levels? I know they said it was normal whatever that means.

I love granola would love your recipe thanks. I really dont want to lose weight want to be healthy so I can get pregnant and have a healthy pregnancy. Going to have some carrot and cumcumber sticks with onion and garlic dip. The football is getting to depressing we really need to play better.

Megg I have not words just want to give you a big :hugs: I hope you are pregnant before your next one thinking of you. :hugs:

Oddly, the BFP announcements always make me happy! I never seem to get the sadness when I read about them. Its odd... but I see every new BFP announcement (at least in TTCAL) as something hopeful for the future of all of us... The success of one of us seems like a good omen for future successes for the rest, iykwim? The ones that have gotten to me in the excited but sad sort of way have been the deliveries lately. I happened to get my BFP along side a group of women that I was really close to... We were all just exactly a weeks apart... Like, one was 2 weeks ahead of me, one was 1 week ahead of me, then me, then 1 a week behind me, etc... Well, those 3 all have had their babies now! And, I'm 100% ecstatic for them... but knowing that it could have been me too... that's the jab to the heart that you mentioned.

If I was even 1% sad reading your announcement today, I would tell you. I'm not one to keep it to myself. But, I can honestly say that I wasn't! I'm actually REALLY happy that it was today! I don't know that I could have managed a smile today without reading your news! I can't tell you how happy I am for you... Really! :hugs:

And, yes... 5 months is more than enough time! :) I might even be able to see a heartbeat before my next due date if I hurry the hell up! :rofl:

You are such a star. You are a really special woman. I hope you know that. Your happiness is so lovely and contagious. I can totally relate to feeling the sadness for the deliveries of other's bundles. That is hard to face.

I also know what you mean about reading success stories. It really is uplifting and hopeful! Well, if I can instill any hope, I'm glad to do so. I want you to have your bub soon!

hey there hun my OH always says the same too, but with good reason i guess, when i was prgnant in jan this year and it all went pear shapped it really crushed me and he had tried not to get excited, he even said when we were told it was an ectopic that we wouldn't be trying again but luckily enough he came around, was hard to deal with that and the lsos too.... but recently found out my pregnancy might not have been ectopic and they might have just messed up, so not happy about that ut i know what you mean about being worried and OH not wanting to get ahead of himself,, i really hope things work out for you. when you tell him why not tell him you need his full support and only positive thoughts? my partner tried hard to not say anything but i always get ahead of myself. i really hope you get your little bundle.

we're hoping its our month soon, feel like been TTC a lifetime.

Thanks Lynne. I will tell DH that I need his support and positive thoughts. If only he would wake up!!! LOL!!

What do you mean they messed up? Did you get results back from your procedure? How are you feeling?

I'm not really sure what my LP was last month due to odd bleed. I suffered a mmc in March and had an erpc done got my first period on 1st May then on 24th May had such severe bleeding I ended up in a&e but never got any real answers as to what it was they thought it could of been an early miscarriage but still dont know 100% what went on.

I'm normally a 29 day cycle. It tooks us a while to get pregnant so had tests done last year to check everything was ok I had a blood test done on day 21 of my cycle I cant remember what it was for exactly could that have been to check progesterone levels? I know they said it was normal whatever that means.

I love granola would love your recipe thanks. I really dont want to lose weight want to be healthy so I can get pregnant and have a healthy pregnancy. Going to have some carrot and cumcumber sticks with onion and garlic dip. The football is getting to depressing we really need to play better.

Megg I have not words just want to give you a big :hugs: I hope you are pregnant before your next one thinking of you. :hugs:

Ok, I remember your story now. I'm not going to forget again, I promise! Now I know you better so I'll remember. So, you had that massive bleed May 24 then you got AF last week? Yeah, hard to say how long your LP might be. I bet you'll get back to normal this cycle. Sounds like your hormones have been out of whack. The day 21 tests are for progesterone, but that assumes that you ovulate on day 14. If they came back normal, then it sounds like you did ovulate and your progesterone was ok. That's good news.

I'll get that recipe to you shortly. Need to go grab it and type it up.

xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"