June Testing Dates!

Kota

Mum and Preg!
Reaction score
Thought I'd get this started nice and early for those who have already had a visit from the :witch: and are looking forward to the next cycle... Can you believe we're talking about June already????
So, as per other months, let me know when you're down to test and I'll update it all regulary.

:baby:JUNE TESTING DATES!!!:baby:

We have 29 :bfp:'s!!!

1st
2 girlies - :bfp: :happydance:
mrsmac :bfp: :happydance:
2nd
babyhopes :bfp: :happydance:
3rd
kittenx :bfp: :happydance:
4th
Cath :bfp: :happydance:
MrsPhillips :bfp: :happydance:
5th
LoobyLou75 :bfp: :happydance:
6th
cheeky~VW :bfp: :happydance:
7th
twiggy56 :bfp: :happydance:
9th
nervouspains :bfp: :happydance:
10th
Marydoll :bfp: :happydance:
13th
littledancer :bfp: :happydance:
NewYearNewMe :bfp: :happydance:
15th
purplegirl :bfp: :happydance:
Racheltn :bfp: :happydance:
16th
AimeeJ :bfp: :happydance:
17th
Katrina Baby :bfp: :happydance:
18th
Nuke :bfp: :happydance:
my2girls :bfp: :happydance:
19th
bigbloomerz :bfp: :happydance:
21st - Fathers Day!! (UK)
R8ch :bfp: :happydance:
22nd
HayleyJJ :bfp: :happydance:
livelaughlove :bfp: :happydance:
25th
jaccib :bfp: :happydance:
26th
Kel127 :bfp: :happydance:
29th
RaeEW89 :bfp: :happydance:
Romybug :bfp: :happydance:

Hannah's Mom :bfp: :happydance:
Good Luck to everyone and here's to a record breaking amount of :bfp:'s!!

ill know very soon if i need to test or not!! hopefully I won't need to!! :hug:

Hopefully not Nuke.. but if you do, let me know! Good luck for your BFP this cycle though.

thanks kota! im in the 2ww too! KILLING MEEEE!!! good luck to you too! :hug:

I'm way too early in my cycle to tell (haven't even ov'd yet) but I'm convinced this isn't going to be my month so can you add me for 19 June please, although I'll probably test early on 16 June as it will be my perfect 2nd wedding anniversary present!!

hi :wave:

well :witch: got me yesterday and up until then she came on the 8th of each month like clock work so iam a bit thrown ... so if i take a guess at this time... sorry may need to change once i know when ive ov ... but if i say the 4th which is 30 days from when she got me.

hope this is ok and when will you be testing kota .. and good luck nuke

:hug:

All updated!
Susan - Hope you get your BFP THIS month and don't need the June testing thread but let me know if the date needs to be changed or hopefully removed completely for you,

Groovyjem - have put yours in as well, My AF for this cycle is due by about Wednesday this week but I'm not sure how confident I'm feeling, guess we'll find out soon enough. If not though testing date will be about 10th June based on my average 35 day cycle, I'd update/correct once OV was confirmed.

Hey Kota, thanks for doing the giant list this month!! My top tip is to bump it once a day, as then lots of people see it and sign on!!

Anyways... onto more pressing issues of :sex:!! If and when the witch hits, I'll be back with my date...!!

Cheers Penny, I'm on here each evening so bumping it won't be a problem. Let me know your testing date, fingers x'd you won't need it though.

Hey gals, due :witch: on the 20th May, so a long wait ahead yet!! Still :sex: like crazed breasts, OH had to get deep heat rubbed into his back the other day, hahahaha!!!

Hoping i won't be on the June list :hissy: but if i am it'll be a :happydance: day! Oli x x

Hey Kota
Thanks for doing this. :)
It seems so far away right now, but I'm thinking I'll test if no sign of AF by 7 June.
Here's hoping...

Think I'm out this month, feels like the:witch: will be here any minute so please can you put me down for the 4th June. Thanks hun

Cath and Freyasmum - all updated! Good luck!!

Hi Kota,
Thanks for setting this up.
Can I have 2nd June please?
Good luck everyone.
xxx

Hi,

Can you put me down for 9th June, Im only 10dpo but got no preggo symptoms and tested bfn this morning, so just waiting on witch now xx

Count me in for the 4th of june plz !
that god damn :witch: came yest ! booo !
lets see :bfp: in june girls :D:D
:hug:

Iloveshoes, sambam & nervouspains, - I've added you all to the list!! Good luck!

*bumping for todays viewers*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->