June Testing Dates!

I will be joing you on the June tests ladies, but :witch: only reared her ugly head today so don't know an exact date yet.... Come on June testers!! We have to be luckier than the May lot... and there were loads of :bfp:s there!

:dust: to everyone!

Let me know when you've got your date picked hun and I'll add you to the list. :hugs:

Please can you put me down for the 4th, and as its my birthday I'm hoping for a :bfp: birthday present, also I ov this month on my wedding anniversary so surely this must be my lucky month :happydance: xxx

I'll be testing on my birthday 9th June assuming :witch: has not arrived by then!

Hi guys, can i go down for the 15th June??
Its my birthday on the 14th so hopefully it would be a lovely present!!! Im on holiday until the 22nd though so il update when i get back!!
xxx

There are lots of birthdays in june good luck hope everyone gets their :bfp:'s :hugs: xxxxxx

Have seen these and will update tonight, currently inneed of a nap before heading out for oh's birthday, :sleep:

:witch: just arrived so put me down for 6th June next test please!!

:dust: to all us June testers! xxx

Hi

Can i please join? this is my 4th month of TTC. I'm currently using OPK's and 2nd month of preseed.

My testing date is 1st June! I am so hoping for a :bfp: I am also going to use the SMEP!! hoping all this will help me!
:hug:

Updated!! Welcome and good luck!

I think I will be officially testing on 12th June... Im reality I will probably start testing from 10 dpo!! :rofl:

Hey everyone. Please put me down for 15 June :)

I tested today :bfn: but if no af by 1st june I will retest xxxx

Good luck Dawny.

Hi can i join ill be due on 10th June if the :witch: doesnt get me ill testing on the 12th june!!!
Sending everyone loads of :dust:

Rachy xx

All updated. Good luck to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back