June Testing Dates!

Can you put me down for 8 June please? I think this would be the best date for me as it would be a few days after AF due and the day before I go on holiday.

Bumping this for any more June testers, Have had to remove my name from the list as I got my completely unexpected BFP yesterday. :happydance: Won't be leaving TTC for a bit though so am still more then happy to do this thread and find out who I'm going to be bump buddies with!!

Can you put me down for the 3rd June, knowing me i will test before then tho! xxx

Just noticed you got a BFP!!! CONGRATS HUN!! XXX

kota hun i dont know how slow i have been lol but just noticed your all new singing and dancing ticker :happydance: congrats hun

:hug:

Hello Hello!

Congratulations Kota!!!! What good vibes to send on the thread!

I'd like to put myself down for June 5th.....

I'd love to feel really positive about this month but Im starting to get slightly depressed about it all now, but I know that state of mind isnt going to help...
I feel like I need to get "re-motivated" in a way...

Any suggestions?

All updated!
Groovyjem - not to long, i only did the tickers last night!

NYCBride - you're right, PMA goes a long way to helping the month go quickly, see if theres a ttc buddy thread you'd like to join to chat to other ladies in there, sometimes if your own PMA is a bit down that can really help to get it back up again! Good luck!

Hi could i please be put down for 2nd June?

The :witch: came 3 days early this month on the 6th so she should be due again around 31st May-2nd June, or at least i think, bit thrown after being quite regular whilst on the coil for a year :huh:

Good luck ladies xx :hugs::hugs:

Hi can you put me down for 6th June....it is also my parents 45th Wedding Anniversary!!!! Hope that it will be lucky!!!

babyhopes and jaccib - both done, Good luck!

Please put me down for the 10th :) xx

Can you please put me down for the 9th June x

ta xx

Hi and congrats Kota!!! Could you please put me down for June 4th?

Thank you!

All updated ladies.

Can you put me down for the 12 June? I am still to test this month so I will let you know for sure at the end of this week hopefully. XX

if i dont get my bfp next week, ill be testing the 16th june. xxx

If I havent had AF before then I will test 1st june good luck everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"