Just a young one here, new to NTNP

Het girlies, I am the same age as you guys, always looking to give out help and support where and when needed. OH is 24 and thinks he is getting too old! We are still stuck between the TTC/not trying, not preventing forums.. We do what we can to increase chances but no charting, although I do know when I ovulate(even with AF very irregular) so I guess that helps!! Cant wait for some happy news for all of us. :) xx Alexxa

heyyyy :) welcome!

im in the same boat as you, officially classed ntnp through not charting/temping or doing opks.. but i check cp & cm & do all i can to help things along..

24 is not old at all, infact i think hes within his prime age to concieve.
my stepdad concieved my stepbrother when he was 52! thats old hahahaa :) i hope you get a bfp very very soon. :) x

Hi everyone! new to this site and im not trying to conceive but there is a big chance i may be pregnant! Im 19 and i would not mind having this maybe baby lol! 3 days late, 2nd day took a test, negative, and 3rd day today i am spotting so little, like a little brown in my discharge. cramping, back pain, tired, idk what to think or do! Im dying to know for sure and im hoping to wait along with some people!
:yellow:???

Hello :)
Could I join you?
I'm 22...almost 23. I am just about to start NTNP :) eeek!
I have a daughter who will be 2 in December ( she was a surprise! so genuinely no idea how long it took to conceive)
Lots of luck and babydust to you all :) xxx

purplenpink - heya, :) i hope you get the result you want, but if you dont happen to be pregnant then perhaps its just not your time. :) goodluck and keep me updated as to what happens! :) xx

k12b - welcome :) ! baby dust to you also, if you ever need anyone to talk to your more than welcome to drop me a message! as i know how difficult ntnp/ttc can be! xx

Well it is technically our first month now of NTNP. Ovulated around 3 days ago with plenty of *cough cough* you know what, hopefully lucky first time around?

Purplenpink, I hope everything turns out the way you want!
K12B: looking forward to updates, we will be at the same point in ntnp!

Thanks jayjay123, that's crazy! Well he has only decided on this whole thing, had to wait until he felt ready. So it's his own fault!!!

Much love! Alexa
Babadust!! Xx

Hi ladies, hope i can join in?! I am also fairly young and NTNP. MY husband and i have been NTNP/TTC since we were almost 19 and we are now 21. We have one angel baby, we found out Christmas time 2011 and lost our angel a few days after Valentines 2012. We charted and tried all this nonsense forever before we concieved the first time and then our first month of NTNP we got pregnant so we feel it is def the way for us to go now, i still keep track of how long and when my periods are but dont use it for anything else.

purplenpink - i hope you do get a positive, but like fairyflies00 said if not then your time will come, cliche i know but so true.

:babydust: for everyone :)

Thank You everyone :)
This is a lovely thread....so welcoming!!

JayJay123 I think I will take you up on that offer LOL :) xxx

I was 23 when I got pregnant with DS and now I am 26. Compared to all of you I feel old now :(

So great to see new people in this thread! Nothing new with me just waiting and trying not to sympotom spot. Which is going good mainly because I don't have any.

Hey girls!

I was hoping to join, even though my situation is a little different. I'm not NTNP, I'm waiting a couple years until my boyfriend and I are married.

However, it's something I think about all the time, and I tend to stalk the forums here all the time. Haha, I thought I'd be less of a creep & interact. :p

I'm currently 18, and my OH is 27. People seem surprised by the 9 year age gap, but he's honestly better for me than any man I could even imagine up in my head! We've been together for about a year.

I found this website a couple of years ago during a pregnancy scare, and hung around for a little while. I just recently came back, and I started a new account because I just felt like I deserved new beginnings? That's the short version of a long story I suppose.

ANYWAYS- I'm wishing you all luck!! :)

Hey SimpleDreamer I was 18 when I married my Dh and he was 26, 27 a month later. People do react bad to the age gap and how young I was.

AFM started spotting Thursday so AF will be here on wednesday and thursday. Good luck to everybody else.

Good luck girls!! I joined this time last year when my (ex) fiance and I were NTNP. Now I have my LO ! Hope you all get there soon xo

I found this website a couple of years ago during a pregnancy scare, and hung around for a little while. I just recently came back, and I started a new account because I just felt like I deserved new beginnings? That's the short version of a long story I suppose.

Please contact us using the contact us link if you cannot gain access to your old account.

Forum Rules
You are permitted a maximum of 'One' account (membership), active or inactive (including previously banned and accounts closed at user request). If you require temporary access for any reason, require a user name change, or have forgotten your log in details and are unable to retrieve them via The Service, do not create a new account! Please contact the forum administrator using the Contact Us link below. If you choose to ignore this rule, ALL your accounts will be banned.

Please contact us using the contact us link if you cannot gain access to your old account.

Forum Rules
You are permitted a maximum of 'One' account (membership), active or inactive (including previously banned and accounts closed at user request). If you require temporary access for any reason, require a user name change, or have forgotten your log in details and are unable to retrieve them via The Service, do not create a new account! Please contact the forum administrator using the Contact Us link below. If you choose to ignore this rule, ALL your accounts will be banned.

Well, I hadn't been aware of this.. I guess it's back to my old account. It's a tad bit depressing!

Hey ladies, getting ready for cycle 19. Gonna try some new things. Gonna buy some opks and get some mucinex. Need to feel like I'm doing more than just having sex whenever I think I'm o'ing. Hoping that it helps with the stress a little bit. Hope everybody is doing good.

heeeyyyy girl ! I'm about in the same boat as you, but this will be my first one, whenever it happens, I'm 20 as well and enjoying every minute with my OH.

Hey SimpleDreamer I was 18 when I married my Dh and he was 26, 27 a month later. People do react bad to the age gap and how young I was.

AFM started spotting Thursday so AF will be here on wednesday and thursday. Good luck to everybody else.

We know how we feel though so I don't need anyone else's approval. :) we think we'll probably be married in two years or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->