Just a young one here, new to NTNP

hi ladies,

Hope Its not too late for me to join?

My name is Esther(25) Dh (Hendry-26) and we have been TTC for 9months now, got a BFP in July but sadly MC'd shortly after. me and Dh decided to NTNP since TTC was jst driving us up the wall and the testing obsessing over everthng we lost ourselves and had no FUn at all.so now we jst BD whenever we want to and no checking for O or anything,no BBT no nothing,just having fun,having glass of wine when i feel like it and going out,mostly enjoying being together with no pressure of baby making.

Just wanted to introduce myself here :)

I'm nearly 21 DF 27 with a 5 year old daughter from previous relationship. I somehow managed to get pregnant in September but that was a Chemical and since then DF and I have decided to NTNP so we shall see what happens :) good luck to everyone here :)

Hi there,

Both me and OH are 22, been together 4 years and have recently started NTNP #1. Good luck to everyone here!! :)

Hey ladies! My name is Viviana and I am 20, and DH is 21. We TTC for 6 months and then we decided that NTNP was a better approach. DH was torn from having to wipe my tears every month and telling me it was going to be okay. We are in our second month NTNP and we are doing really well. VERY happy :) A lot more stress free. I have a few symptoms this month. I may buy a test this week just for the heck of it. Wondering if my breast pain is from a LO or because AF left two weeks ago :shrug: I don't know. But here is to making the best of NTNP. Good luck to all you wonderful ladies. :hugs: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->