Just been to the doctors...........

Why would he be mad?? Surely your health and your new sticky bean is paramount!! I am sure finding out he is going to be a daddy will make him want to run home to be with you both! :happydance:

Hi

Just wanted to pop in and say a huge GONGRATULATIONS :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I won't be putting anything into the announcments section or going over to 1st Tri until I either POAS or get the blood test results back with a :bfp:

Just sent my DF a message, not sure if he can reply of not but we'll see how he is when he gets home.

Thank you for all your congrats & for putting me at ease after worrying my doc was a dirty old man :rofl:

your fella is gonna be over the moon hunni - bet you can't wait to see him now hehe x x x

I'm not trying to rain on your parade, but until you get that :bfp:, either through a urine test or bloodtest, I wouldn't announce your pregnancy just yet. I was at the OB the other day and she could hardly find my cervix, it was up so high! I asked her if that was a good sign for pregnancy, and she said that it didn't really mean a thing- everybody's cervix is different.

Still, I will cross my fingers for you that you are indeed pregnant! :dust:

I'm not trying to rain on your parade, but until you get that :bfp:, either through a urine test or bloodtest, I wouldn't announce your pregnancy just yet. I was at the OB the other day and she could hardly find my cervix, it was up so high! I asked her if that was a good sign for pregnancy, and she said that it didn't really mean a thing- everybody's cervix is different.

Still, I will cross my fingers for you that you are indeed pregnant! :dust:

Thank you hun, the only people I'm telling are you girls & my fiance. We both agreed that we wouldn't tell our families until Xmas as by then I should be in the safe zone plus it'll be a nice present for them all. I'm just going to sit tight & wait for the official :bfp: x x x x

Yes! What a neat Christmas gift to give everyone! You are patient- I have a blabbermouth and will probably tell everyone who listens- including the bagger at the grocery store :rofl: the moment I find out I'm pregnant!

Now come on, :bfp:!! Did he say you'd have the results by Friday? :hug:

Thanks hun! He siad either tomorrow or Monday so I will try calling tomorrow evening before they close. I need to keep quiet about it this time round really as I got carried away when I was pregnant before & told the whole world & his dog, then had to tell them all that I'd had a m/c which was so hard & made me feel a bit silly.

I'll be POAS as soon as I get the chance to though, & other than my fiance, you girls will be the first to know! Love you all much! :hug:

Oh Kellie, I really, really hope you get the results before the weekend! Can't wait to hear your good news!

.................& my doctor says I'm pregnant, even though he hasn't done a test! He examined me & said that my cervix is high & soft which means very early pregnancy. He's takena blood test to confirm & I'll get the clear results in the next few days. Just figuring out how & when to tell my fiance!

Is it normal for a doctor to check for pregnancy this way?

To be honest with you... my OBGYN said that cervis alone can determine nothing. I had a high soft cervix for almost two months but I wasn't pregnant. This isn't the best way to say if someone is pregnant because many women don't get a high & soft cervix until well into the pregnany (6wk +).

However, I truly hope that ur doctor was right and that you get a positive blood test result

Keep us posted

:happydance: Congrats by the way! lol :happydance:

Congratulations Kellie :happydance:

I've had 3 pregnancies, with 2 the Dr didn't test at all as I had a positive home test but with the 1st I hadn't done a test & the Dr confirmed I was pregnant by doing an internal & no other test was done.

kellieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hoping this really is a :bfp: for you. not gonna get excited just yet......:hugs: xx

COngrats hun! I know that they can def tell by checking the cervix...but they arent 100%..take a test hun! BUt congrats are def in order! im so happy for you...!!!!:)

Hey whens your af due?...some womens cervix's go high and soft right away and some womens take alittle longer!

When my AF stayed away while on BCP my GP checked that way =) I wasn't pregnant, but I'm certain that if I thought I was pregnant and went back he'd do the same thing again.

The cervix positioning says something, but what mine looked for was the colour of the cervix. When pregnant the blood flow to the cervix increases and causes it to have a slightly purple/blue colour. I think that might have been what your GP looked at as well.
Still, mine didn't want to say anything for certain until a test had confirmed it, so I would wait for that before getting too excited.

--Edit--
Forgot to say, Congratulations!!

I have my fingers crosed for you! this is a very "old school" way of checking PG, so fingers crossed for you sweet x

That's how my GP confirmed that I was pregnant with my daughter- I had also taken a HPT and it was negative but I was just feeling different so went to see her. :happydance:

Good luck and I hope that its a :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->