Just been to the doctors...........

oh hun i really feel for you!! What you need now is to put your feet up and be given loads of tlc not to be hassled. I have eveything crossed for you. Praying this is it for you! Good luck and keep us posted!! Any chance of you poas today??

Kellie... First off let me apologize for this message. I'll still write it though cuz as a woman it wouldn't be right for me to not say something. I don't mean to alarm you or stick my nose into someone else's business but why would your DF keep tabs on you? That's not normal. At all. Actually its a little "Sleeping With the Enemy" if you ask me... which you didn't but um... I'd confront him with that issue and demand not only an explanation but also a 180 change in attitude and behaviour.

But I hope for your happiness that you are PG!!!! Good luck hun! xx

No news yet? Still got my fingers crossed for you!

Hi girls, I'm so sorry I haven't been about the last few days. I just needed to take some time out for myself after I found out the docotr was wrong, & the :witch: caught up with me on Monday :cry:

Back to trying again now that she's gone!

This last week has been bit of a rollercoaster for me :( Thank you girls for rooting for me! Love you all x x x x

:hug:

hey kellie, i hope you're ok. I had the same thing on tuesday the witch found me and she's really got it in for me this month too.
Fingers crossed for this month
:dust: x x x x x

well Kellie if i was u i wud put the biggest complate in ever !! to u are then u arent is 2big of a mistake 4 a doc 2 make in my eyes..he shud of took blood first b4 doin anything like this hun,wish u all the best the mth xx

Sorrie to hear that Kellie. Good luck for this month :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"