Just been to the doctors...........

So sorry to hear the bitch, i mean :witch: got you kellie. Try and forget about this month and concentrate on getting your :bfp: in November!! :hugs: xx

Sorry to hear about the :witch: getting you, and your doctor's stupid mistake. Good luck this month with getting your :bfp:

oh kellie my heart goes out to you! I cant believe a doctor can get away with such a huge mistake! We have a habit of believing everything a doctor says even at the best of times never mind when we are ttc and our heads are all over the place. Well i will be praying for a november BFP for you. I wish you all the luck in the world!!!

sorry she got you hun i agree about putting a complaint in its wrong of the doctor to determine pregnancy that way as its not very reliable imo!

good luck for this cycle hun! x

Sorry the doc was wrong ...As for your other half I think you need to sort out why he is getting people to watch you thats just freaky ! ...Please sort it out b4 you have a baby with this man ....I say this from experience ...I didnt sort it and I had a baby then he took her ! I had to fight tooth and nail to get him out of our life ...I kno just cos it happened to me It doesnt mean it will happen to you but him getting people to watch u isnt a good sign please do not take offence
hugs serina x

oh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan havent been on for a bit lol.....so sorry she got you babes. heres to the next month! :hugs: at least u can have a drink now lol

So sorry she got you hun!! :( I too would say something to the dr. That wasn't very good of him and I'd be at the least, irritated. Good luck and hope you get your BFP this month for sure!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->