Just cant get comfy whine whine

little moomin

Mama of One for now!
Reaction score
Ok i know its a bit early for this but i really am having trouble sleeping between needing to wee and just being so unComfy Urgh! I have my nice pg pillow (bigger than me) no bump to speak of (plenty of gut) but on my sides my hips and lumbar area start to hurt, on my tummy i want to puke, on my back feels weird and like there is pressure now.
I spend all night grumbling and flouncing around! Argh!! Feel sad for me!!!

Hahaha I feel sad for you .. I feel the same and I've been having horrible restless legs too... Soooo annoying

Ok i know its a bit early for this but i really am having trouble sleeping between needing to wee and just being so unComfy Urgh! I have my nice pg pillow (bigger than me) no bump to speak of (plenty of gut) but on my sides my hips and lumbar area start to hurt, on my tummy i want to puke, on my back feels weird and like there is pressure now.
I spend all night grumbling and flouncing around! Argh!! Feel sad for me!!!

Do you have a snoogle pillow? Mine is still being shipped to me (taking ages) but they help a lot! I have the same issue of not being able to get comfortable. I have a set up which somewhat helps: one pillow between the legs, two under the head, two blankets rolled up on either side of me that keep me on my side. Most of the time I try to sleep on my left side as I've heard this is the best position for blood flow to the baby. It's also the side the edge of the bed is on for me and I keep a bowl by my bed on the floor just in case lol, plus any ginger beer, etc. I also can't sleep on my back and stomach I never really could. But if you don't have a snoogle pillow, try that pillow/blanket arrangement. It does help a little. You're still going to have to get up to pee and everything but it helps you sleep better while you can sleep.

My aching back started right at 14 weeks and makes it so hard to sleep even with a body pillow. I have to take tylenol before bed it's no fun.

For the restless legs I take a quick warm back for about 10-20 minute before bed that makes mine relax enough to get to sleep.

Unfortunately the snoogle was so uncomfy for me I returned it. I ended up getting this big U pillow, its heaven. It is the only way I can sleep in the first and third trimester! I do find that i have a bit of insomnia in the first tri, I wake up at 2 AM for no reason and stare at the wall. I also have a sleep number bed, I lowered it a bit to help out with my hips aching....

I have a ginormous pg pillow which is really useful but tbh Im getting pissed off with that too as every time i get up i have to wrestle myself out of it!!! I think partly Im uncomfy because most of the time there is a cat/husband/3 year old in my bed and i just can't create the perfect temperature/propping up arrangement!!!
Think Im going to try and start doing my pg yoga in the evening now Im feeling better and see if that helps at all Im Sooooo grumpy atm

I have a ginormous pg pillow which is really useful but tbh Im getting pissed off with that too as every time i get up i have to wrestle myself out of it!!! I think partly Im uncomfy because most of the time there is a cat/husband/3 year old in my bed and i just can't create the perfect temperature/propping up arrangement!!!
Think Im going to try and start doing my pg yoga in the evening now Im feeling better and see if that helps at all Im Sooooo grumpy atm

That was my chief complaint with the snoogle having to move it side to side, I flip around so often it become a chore! That is why with this pillow I just flip me and it is on both sides. I did make the U part at my legs as I am a pillow snob :haha: I can use my own pillow for my head!

https://www.amazon.com/Moonlight-Sl...=1381142719&sr=8-15&keywords=pregnancy+pillow

I find that it is difficult to get used to in the beginning but now I can't sleep in bed with out it! We do have a huge bed and I completely understand being crowded in bed, I never got a good night sleep until we got the King. I always felt like my husband was breathing on me! lol

We have a king and everyone IS creating on me!!! I dunno how we will fit another person into it (this cosleeping malarkey was not planned, maybe the next baby will really love their cot)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->