Just chit chatting.....

Ready!!!! Yay! How are you feeling these days?

Okay so I'm ignorant and a little dumb when it comes to this stuff sometimes... what does clomid do? Does it make you ovulate or....? I've seen some people on here using it who already ovulate though so why would that be? I'm confused! LOL! At any rate whatever it does I hope it's successful for you!

AFM: 9dpo. Feeling really extraordinarily symptom free. No sore boobs, no tummy ache, nothing. I'll take it! I was feeling really awful teh second half of my cycle every cycle and it sucked! So this is muuuuuch better. Going to go get my pictures up on flickr now and share them here.

Adanma

Okay here are the party pictures:

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5214/5387143837_939734baaa.jpg

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5220/5387141445_3746b8c50f.jpg

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5217/5387144615_7a53c2bdf3.jpg

#1 spongebob cake
#2 Preston blowing out candles
#3 Azaria being gorgeous

There you go!!

Adanma

Adanma, what a job on the cake!!! You have talent my friend!!! Awesome!

Azaria is such a cutie :)

Adanma.....a true talent making those great cakes. I used to always make my boys and got lazy a few years back. A shame as the pictures are such a nice keep sake.
LOVE that little ones hair...lol.

Sending Babydust your way in your tww....

Thanks guys. Needa: I love when my sister does Azaria's hair like that it's so cute! My mom used to do ours in three pig tails when we were young.

Went to cvs today and bought tests. lol! I have every intention of waiting til AF is due, but now that they're in the house it's gonna be hard! I justified it because I had a coupon. lol! I have a feeling I'm going to justify testing early too since there are 3 tests in the box...

Adanma

Awesome job on the cake! Aww you know you are gonna POAS lol. Baby dust for your 2WW!

IDK if I asked this or not but Sandi do you know if I take clomid on cd5-9 instead of 3-7 that it might cause ovulation later? I'm grasping at straws here in desperation. Waylon will not get to me until CD15 which I know iis gonna be a day late and a dollar short. I'm trying to buy myself a day or two

Adanma....LOL, I so know that feeling when u trick yourself into justifying doing a POAS.Coupons are good, so that means it's ok to try one early, right? Since it was such a savings..lol

Adanma,Love the cake pics.What a cutie that LO is!!I love the hair too.If you used a coupon then you have every right to poas early!!:haha:

Hey sisters I am here :). During mc I just couldn't bring myself to log in or talk to anyone. Needa thanks so much for your kind words and support during this time. Man what a process I know some of ladies know how it is. I am here and back. I have been hurt by several boards that were so called supportive and I know what its like to be hurt by words. You ladies are awesome and I am blessed to be apart this support group. I was tearful this morning feeling better thanks to coming here. Ready- your in my thoughts and prayers sis I pray that the peace of our Lord and saviour be upon u and family during this time.

Good to see you back floppy! It breaks my heart when I hear of someone having to go through that pain. I know the feeling and I wouldn't wish it on anybody.

My resolve is crumbling. I'm going to wait til friday at least....hopefully. Why can't I stop myself!?!? lol!

Adanma

floppy....I am so glad you joined us. We missed u and are totally here to support you in any way we can. We must never forget that God has a plan for us and he will provide in time. Sometimes we feel so alone and ask why... but that is when we need to take a step back and know he is there and carries us when we are at our lowest. HE WILL PROVIDE.
I am with fam....I think using coupons gives u the right to test more often!!

Awesome job on the cake! Aww you know you are gonna POAS lol. Baby dust for your 2WW!

IDK if I asked this or not but Sandi do you know if I take clomid on cd5-9 instead of 3-7 that it might cause ovulation later? I'm grasping at straws here in desperation. Waylon will not get to me until CD15 which I know iis gonna be a day late and a dollar short. I'm trying to buy myself a day or two

yes you can take it cd 5-9. I have seen woman take it then. You usuall O about 5 to 9 days after you take your last pill so if that would work better with your cycle. Try it. When in your cycle do you usually O?

floppy so glad to have you back! It's understandable you needed a break. We r always here to support you.

Sandi I usually O CD14-16. I always have a14day lp. However I o'd soo early last cycle like CD12 OR 13. I'm just trying to delay at least til CD 15 OR 16. Who knows. I'm so stressed and over it really

Hey ladies,

I am feeling better today. It was a very painful night last night and this morning. But this morning it all finally past.

Adanma, that was an awesome cake. Your niece is a cutie.

Flutter, I hope you delay your O and get your BFP.

How are my other ladies doing?

Hey Ready! Lovely picture :)

I am feeling fine....Just waiting on af or bfp. I'll take whatever it is. I will be just as happy to see af, I then will know my body is back and ready to go. But a bfp would be just as nice! :)

:hugs:

She was taking a break for a while. She finally wrote on her journal yesterday! Everyone was worried about her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->