Just chit chatting.....

fam thinking of you hun please take it easy and keep us posted

ready: what are you up to girl?

angel: yes take care of that pesky sneeze would you? lol

afm: Ian has been referred now to dermatology. The actual incision is healed it's just the glans is still crusting and not healing up properly so they thoughth dermatology would be a better destination for us right now. We see them monday morning.

also, I'm not supposed to have sex until after the 29th....... and I can't do that. lol. I think as long as I'm feeling ok and not in pain it should be fine right? I mean it's not like after a baby where you have to wait 6 weeks becuase you're open down there. geez!

Anyway ladies have a nice night and i'll talk to you all tomorrow

Adanma

Hey ladies!

Fam, thinking about you hun! :hugs:

angel, LOL bad timing or what?? lol try again later..

Adanma, When your not allowed to have sex is when u want it most..lol If you are feeling up to it, I would say go for it?

AFM, af due as of yesterday and she has not arrived yet. Horrible cramps, she is brewing thats for sure. BFN today. It actually feels like she is here but she is not. I do not usually cramp so bad until it is actually here.

Oh! I almost forgot!!! Hubby got the new job! :) He starts on Monday!

Adanma,Glad to hear they are referring him.Poor little man that has to be terrible for him.Hope it heals up soon!

Super,I am the same way when the cramps set in af shows within the hour.FX she does NOT show!

So anyone testing soon??

AFM,Everything is fine.I feel like such a drama queen.It's just that I never had any kind of bleeding with my other four or any pain really.He did another ultrasound our LO has grown so much since 2 weeks ago.HB 144.He said he sees no reason to change my activity since I have no history of mc.So no light duty for me and that may be a good thing because I would never want to go back to normal after having it easy.I know it's early but I may tell my boss I am pregnant and see if he lets me take it easy.We have another lady pregnant at work.She just told him two weeks ago and now she's treated like a queen so it may work.lol..Thanks for your thoughts and prayers ladies.

Angel that is freakin FUNNY!!! LOL

Fam I am so glad that everything is ok.

Dale hang in ther hun. FX she stays away.

Hello everyone!!! :)

Angel too funny girl! I was seriously laughing!

Adanma good luck at the dermatologist and with the whole sex thing.

Fam glad that bean is growing like a weed!

Super Fx'd!!!

Super im sorry you think af is coming I know its getting old seeing her everymonth grrr
Fam im so happy that everythin is ok and you lil raspberry is growing wonderfully :)
afm Im just waiting for ff to put my coverline and dpo in, I think im 3dpo I guess I will see hoping that hsg cleaned me out, the best part is I use to have really weird pains on my right side for like a week after o since my surgury and now i dont have that im hoping my body is all healed up and thats why I dont have pain anymore. Bring on the bfp!!!

Angel it only takes one spermy...I amsure you didn't sneeze them all out hun. ;)

Hello ladies

Momma, FX!

The witch got me ladies, and in full force! feel like poop! lol Oh well on to an April BFP!

:hugs:

super that witch is so annoying! im so sorry to hear she got you :(
angel I hope your wrong about this not being your month :)
Im super bloated and gassy and look preggo lol to bad its only a gas baby :(

Super,Sorry:hugs:

Momma,FX this is your month!!

Im really hoping I caught that lil egg this month im so over ttc it really sucks the fun out of bding lol I see alot of woman have good luck with IUI if by this summer im not preggo im going to look into that.

Hey ladies!

Fam, thinking about you hun! :hugs:

angel, LOL bad timing or what?? lol try again later..

Adanma, When your not allowed to have sex is when u want it most..lol If you are feeling up to it, I would say go for it?

AFM, af due as of yesterday and she has not arrived yet. Horrible cramps, she is brewing thats for sure. BFN today. It actually feels like she is here but she is not. I do not usually cramp so bad until it is actually here.

Oh! I almost forgot!!! Hubby got the new job! :) He starts on Monday!

Way to go Superstoked@! Where is his new job? Is he excited

Hey ladies just wanted to let ya all know we are okay here....things are just crazy here cuz people are freaking out over a possible tsunami which as been reported to only be 2 ft if it even hits south Cali. Now the one that hit haw was 6 ft....and my heart goes out to Japan with everything that is going on there.

AFM: I am on CD 4 and due to ovulate between cd 20 and 22 fertile week is march 19th to march 23...... It's pretty cool and crazy that we know our bodies this well!!! Lol
So this is our last month for a little while and he leaves the 21st....we have a chance at least so that is something to be thankful for :)

So dinner time here....be back later....

Sorry Super

Navy glad y'all are ok. How long is dh gonna be gone?

super that witch is so annoying! im so sorry to hear she got you :(
angel I hope your wrong about this not being your month :)
Im super bloated and gassy and look preggo lol to bad its only a gas baby :(

lets hope its your month hun... xx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back