Just chit chatting.....

Adanma that material sounds lovely. You will have to post a pic.

I have big babies...My Dylan was born at 36+3 and he was 8lbs 11oz so Gunner is trying to pass his big brother. LOL

Fluter I so hope your kids don't get it. Hope your feeling better soon. XX

Hello ladies :)

Navy, I hope you feel better hun xoxo And congrats on driving again :hugs:

Fluter, I hope you and the kids feel better soon.

How are you all doing?

Have not been around much. I pretty much feel like crap today. I have crazy aches in legs, hurts more at the hip going down the legs. Left one feel worse. Feels like af in my upper thighs. Odd. Af is due in 2 or 3 days and bfn. I am all settled in now Hubby went to a job interview today, it went well I hope he gets the job! Well paid job and great hours! FX

I am sorry I have been on the missing list ladies :hugs:

Dales sorry your feeling poorly. Hope you get better soon. Praying your Dh gets that job!

Hello ladies :)

Navy, I hope you feel better hun xoxo And congrats on driving again :hugs:

Fluter, I hope you and the kids feel better soon.

How are you all doing?

Have not been around much. I pretty much feel like crap today. I have crazy aches in legs, hurts more at the hip going down the legs. Left one feel worse. Feels like af in my upper thighs. Odd. Af is due in 2 or 3 days and bfn. I am all settled in now Hubby went to a job interview today, it went well I hope he gets the job! Well paid job and great hours! FX

I am sorry I have been on the missing list ladies :hugs:

Super I know how you feel the aches in the hips and thighs is my for sure sign AF is coming with out fail she shows up two to three days later :(
Hugs to you sweetie:hugs:
Can you message me your address I have been working on some mini gifts for my TR ladies:) hope you feel better soon:hugs:

Hi ladies I just wanted to pop in and see how you all are doing....thank you for all the yay's and Congrats on driving:) I drove over to my friends house this evening to help her out with baby D he is 2 months old. He was being fussy and my friend needed a break so she could eat get a shower and pump. Her hubby is deployed right now. Okay well I need to get some sleep I have a long day ahead of me....PT at 8:40am and then Ortho hand to see if I will be having surgery on my hand/wrist cuz I have lost too much muscle( I have carpel tunnel)

Flutter I hope you feel better soon sweetie and that your kiddos don't get sick:hugs:

Mommax- Elmira,NY is 4 hours from Albany,2 hours from Buffalo and syracuse,30mins from PA border, 8 hour drive from Boston. Rochester is 3 hours and Corning is 30 mins if
not less.

Alright ladies good night:) :hug:

Adanma,you are so creative!You will have to post a pic when you get it finished.

Navy,that is to sweet of you!Yay for driving!

Reeds,sounds like you got a big boy on you hands!

Fluter,I am sorry to hear about the flu.I hope you get to feeling better and the kids don't get it.:hugs:

Super,Sorry you feel bad.:hugs:FX for DH and that job!

Momma,:hi:

Navy thats awsome so I was close for my TR I went in syracuse :) and over the christmas break we took the kids to utica for the polar express train ride

Needa,OMG only 27 days!I am so excited for you!:happydance:

needa: hahhaa! Your body is doing plenty right now no need to stretch.

reeds: My 1st son was 9lb 4oz but he was term. I wasn't even 100 lbs when I got pregnant with him so I thought I'd have a tiny 6 pounder or something. NOPE. I think the polyhydramnios like...saturated him with fluid or something because he was really swollen looking when he came out and he lost down to 8 lb 7 oz by the time we took him home 3 days later. I think big babies are adorable though! I like rolls and sections on my babies! lol!

super: fx for your hubby iwth the new job! Hope you get to feeling better.

AFM: my sister is having severe cramping and her back is burning so she is going to the hospital. worried. PLease say a prayer for her.

Adanma

Hey ladies,

Flutter, I hope you get to feeling better.

Reeds, my oldest was 9lbs and 1oz but he was 22inches long. I love big babies. Most babies in our family are big. My brother and I were 9 and 10lbs.

Navy, glad you are driving again.

Adanma, please post a pic when you are done making the dress. I hope your sister is alright. Please keep us posted.

Needa, your little one will be here soon. And FYI I want to see a pic of the baby when he gets here. :wink:

Joanne, I hope all is well with you.

Josey, how are you these days.

Fam, do you have any morning sickness yet?

Super, I hope you are done unpacking. I moved a month ago and still have boxes in the garage. :haha:

Momma, hello lady how are you?

Sorry if I missed anyone.

Super I hope your feeling better soon :)
Fam I love that your baby is a raspberry how cute and exciting :)
adenma i hope your sister is ok I just went through the same thing with my sister and she ended up with an eptopic poor girl :(
ready where are you at in your cycle ?

Needa 27 days?? Where did that time go? Holy moly!! I am so excited for you!

Reeds, how about you? How many days? lol

Ready, I am done with the unpacking for now. There are still some boxes that do not me my attention right now, so they shall wait..lol

Adanma, I would love to see a pic too. I hope your sister is well

Fam, 8 weeks and 2 days already! You'll have a bump in no time!

Momma, How are you?

Fluter, I hope you are feeling well soon :hugs:

AFM, well I feel much better today, much much better! Glad that is over, whatever it was lol Just waiting for AF to show her face now so I can move on. I have not tested today yet. I figured a bfn yesterday and af is due tomorrow, no need to test again.

Love all of you TR ladies <3 :hugs:

I know....its flying now but needs to go quicker. I can hardly sit and type as he is in my right rib cage and its killing me. I will type more later when I can sit.

SUPER....do another. GL, FX for u

super i would do another quick!

my sister is okay for now. She is supposed to stay off her feet. It's too early to see anything on u/s yet so she has to go back next week. fx for her!!

I will definately post a picture when it's done. I love making stuff and I haven't sewn myself anything in awhile.

Adanma

Hi ladies...hope your all well...im ok just so busy with work at the moment....Hoping to catch eggy this week fx crossed for all of us x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->