Just chit chatting.....

Hey ladies just wanted to let ya all know we are okay here....things are just crazy here cuz people are freaking out over a possible tsunami which as been reported to only be 2 ft if it even hits south Cali. Now the one that hit haw was 6 ft....and my heart goes out to Japan with everything that is going on there.

AFM: I am on CD 4 and due to ovulate between cd 20 and 22 fertile week is march 19th to march 23...... It's pretty cool and crazy that we know our bodies this well!!! Lol
So this is our last month for a little while and he leaves the 21st....we have a chance at least so that is something to be thankful for :)

So dinner time here....be back later....

hope u r ok Navy xx

Navy with that great attitude god is bound to bless you with you lil bundle soon:)

Hope all you ladies have a great weekend. I have been so smoking busy this last week and half as the emergency respite client we have til tuesday can't be left alone so I haven't had much time to post.

Hugs to all who had AF show......Baby dust to all TTC this month and my prayers go out to all who have been hit by this act of mother nature.

Hello Ladies,

I know I have been mia from here. Work, family and church is keeping me very busy. I am barely online these days. And when I do get on its for a hot minute. I pray all is well with everyone. Have a blessed weekend.

nice to see you floppy!

super: sorry she got you.

navy: I was worried as I have lots of family on Guam, but they didn't get hit badly thankfully. I have some friends with family in Japan they haven't been able to get ahold of so praying for them. What a tragedy this was. Absolutely insane.

Anyway Fx for everyone ttc. Just here relaxing myself. Had a late night at the autism fundraiser. It was a lot of fun. Our friend catered the event and it was really good! We did not win anything of course, but we had fun. They gave away an ipad, a flip camera, and a kindle. Some sleeze hit on me all night even with his wife and my husband there and HE won the ipad of course. douche..

Anyway ladies enjoy the weekend.

Adanma

congrats on the big job for dh super...

Adanma....you still got it girl .LOL

super yay to hubby for his new job!!! nerds are where its at lol my hubby is a country boy and sometimes its really annoying because he is a jack of all trades and wants to take care of everything in our house ugh that means I have to wait a long time to get things done! My sister is married to a nerd and when things need a fixen he just calls someone and its done in no time :)(usually its my hubby doing the fixing but since they are paying customers its done alot quicker then mine)

lol @ momma. My hubby is a nerd. Mechanical engineer who designs flight simulators. He insists on doing all of our repairs and it takes him forever because he's used to the precision involved with flight simulators. At least it's done right I guess...? too funny.

I made cuban pork this evening with fried tostones (plantains), corn, and roasted potatoes. My sissy brought over apple pie. So good! I just found out my good friend from college I haven't seen in like 10 years is going to come visit next month! So excited for her to meet my family!

Hope everyone had a lovely evening. Talk to you tomorrow! Good night!

Adanma

haha adanma I guess I was sterotyping, but your right at least its done right :) your hubbys job sounds really interesting Im always curious how people get certain jobs like who is in high school and says hmm I want to be a mechanical enginer who designs flight simulators lol I now find out about jobs I never heard of before and wish I did It was always the basics like nurse, doctor and lawyer lol

momma: it's pretty cool. They get comissions from the military and also a lot of training schools over seas. They range from simple chair and screen types to full motion simulators. Really neat. He had been working in a machine shop previous to that so he knew he wanted to do mechanical engineering but he had no idea he's be designing flight simulators!

ANyway I hope everyone is enjoying the day.

Adanma

momma: it's pretty cool. They get comissions from the military and also a lot of training schools over seas. They range from simple chair and screen types to full motion simulators. Really neat. He had been working in a machine shop previous to that so he knew he wanted to do mechanical engineering but he had no idea he's be designing flight simulators!

ANyway I hope everyone is enjoying the day.

Adanma

WOW very cool!!!

How are all you wonderful ladies today? I hope u are all happy and healthy.

Hey ladies...If all goes right I will get to met my Gunner on March 28th. Dr will do a amino that morning and if his lungs show as developed he will induce that day.

Hey ladies...If all goes right I will get to met my Gunner on March 28th. Dr will do a amino that morning and if his lungs show as developed he will induce that day.

oh my god thats sooooo exciting :happydance: I cant wait to see pics :)
Hi needa im good im 6 dpo ff is wrong its saying im 3dpo but thats because my temps were crazy before o. Anyways im really stuffy and sneezing today I just took a lil nap because I was sooo tired but I think thats becasue of the time change also i just started having some aching in my lower abdomen, we shall see. How are you doing?

Wow Reeds 2 weeks!!Is there a reason he is doing it early or is that early?lol.Being induced was so cool so much different than walking through walmart and getting hit with terrible contractions and rushing to the hospital.I can't wait to see your little man!

I was induced with my last son as well. LOL It is alot different. Just with his size, the placenta and I was having a lot of contractions today during the monitoring and with my history of fast deliveries I think he also wants to make sure I make it to the hospital. LOL

I was induced with my last son as well. LOL It is alot different. Just with his size, the placenta and I was having a lot of contractions today during the monitoring and with my history of fast deliveries I think he also wants to make sure I make it to the hospital. LOL

Sounds good!I hope everything goes perfect!

Haha!I just noticed baby is the size of a green olive that is too funny.I have been eating them non stop this weekend.lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->