Just chit chatting.....

Oh man guys. I spent last night crying and praying. I just don't know what to do. I feel guilty for being so upset becuase I feel like it's implying my two boys aren't enough and that's so not true! I always say if people had kids as wonderful as mine they'd want a whole bunch too! This has just dredged up so many negative emotions about my body and my other failures in life I'm going to crack if I don't get a handle on this. I'm praying praying praying. Praying just for the depression and anguish to go away so I can think clearly about things.

I know that maybe more kids just isn't in my future and I want to be okay with that. I don't know how to be okay with that though. You ladies are the only people I feel can truly understand how this feels and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for being such wonderful supports and friends.

Adanma

Ready have a wonderful trip hun and can't wait to see pics of your niece. XX

Adanma we all know your boys are enough...that doesn't make the longing for another any less. Keep praying hun...just rememeber if we all have the faith of a mustard seed we could move a mountain and have a baby while doing it. :) A mustard see is very tiny and I believe all of us ladies have way more faith in our God than that.

Adanma, after we have prayed and cried we just STAND knowing and believing the God will come through for us. I know it is hard. I keep telling myself not to obsese but then I think about my age. I can't help but to obsese. But I know God is greater than any problem I think I might have. I am praying with and for you. We both will get through this together.:hugs:

adanma you are not the only one who feels this way I feel very depressed most days are ok but some days its just impossible to pick yourself up and function! It sucks and I am a big believer in god and i have alot of faith in him but sometimes you really need to just sit quietly with yourself and have a pep talk and know that tomorrow will be better and please believe I have many days that I have to force myself to play and enjoy my kids not because they are not enough just because im deep in my funk, i truly think that over time it has to get a little easier im sure the sadness is always there if we are unable to have a baby but time does heal all. I have been focusing on eating well and working out Im hoping that putting my focus on something else will help, not that im not still ttc Im just choosing to not let it suck me in so bad anymore :) I hope you can start to feel alittle less down soon i know its all so consuming. many many hugs to you :)

Oh man guys. I spent last night crying and praying. I just don't know what to do. I feel guilty for being so upset becuase I feel like it's implying my two boys aren't enough and that's so not true! I always say if people had kids as wonderful as mine they'd want a whole bunch too! This has just dredged up so many negative emotions about my body and my other failures in life I'm going to crack if I don't get a handle on this. I'm praying praying praying. Praying just for the depression and anguish to go away so I can think clearly about things.

I know that maybe more kids just isn't in my future and I want to be okay with that. I don't know how to be okay with that though. You ladies are the only people I feel can truly understand how this feels and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for being such wonderful supports and friends.

Adanma

Oh Adanma
:hugs::hugs: I am sorry your appointment didn`t go as expected, dont give up hun, sometimes you have to fight so hard to get the thing you want, as you ahave already got pregnant you know that it is still likely you will again, even with one tube, it may just take a while longer..

It is because your boys are so lovely that you want more kids... dont feel guilty about that hun, you are obviously a brilliant mum!! :hugs:

Also dont give up on the IVF idea either.. hopefully they will change their minds... it aint over yet!! .. hang in there.. xxxxxx

Adanma....SOrry your apt wasn't exactly as planned. But God does have a plan for u as for all of us. U have to know this is just one stepping stone and he does provide.

I felt the same, having low odd's of the TR working due to the method that I had it done as well as having it done right after a section, being in my late thirties, being over weight, Joe being a smoker. I had people tell me the same about already having three healthy boys....well, forget them, its not their life. I will say an extra special prayer for u girl. Chin up!!!

needa 17 days left holy crap!! in a little over then 2 weeks you will have a lil bundle in your arms :)

needa and reeds: man oh man it's close now!

Thank you everyone who said an extra little prayer for us. The doctor approved me for the micro IVF!! I am over the MOOOOON!!! It's not over!!! YAAAAAAYY!!!! God, I don't know what Your plan is, but I'm happy to have some hope for now. Thank You!!

Adanma

Adanma,That is great news!I am so glad to see you moving forward but I knew you would you are such a strong woman.Don't let anyone get down about wanting more children.I got that all the time because I have four and everyone said noone in their right mind would want more than that.Well it's not in our mind it's in our hearts.

I want all of you ladies to know that I think about and pray for you daily.I may not always post because I am not sure what to say and would never want to upset anyone.I am rooting for you all and patiently waiting for the day you all post that BFP!

AFM,Just taking it all a day at a time and being thankful for what I have been given.I have my next appt. in 10 days.So as always a little nervous about that.We are having some beautiful weather here this weekend so hoping we get to really enjoy that.I am planning on spending some time with my parents this weekend I haven't seen them lately since they no longer watch the children at night because DH went to days.I miss my mommy lol maybe we will go shopping or something.I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Thanks guys! fam I can't imagine anything you would say that would be upsetting. fx for your appt and keep us updated as always! If hubby and I were made of money I would want 6 kids, but I will settle for 3 until we hit the mega millions... hahaa!

have a nice weekend guys. its spring break next week for us and the weather will be crappy so not looking forward to kids with cabin fever... but we'll make do...

Adanma

Adanma-Praise God!!!!! That is AMAZING NEWS!!!!! I rejoice with you :). To God be the Glory!!!! For he is worthy to be praised. Enjoy spring break. :) :) I am nothing but smiles girl. Well Done..... Well Done...... Well Done

Hi Ladies,i have been a memder for long time and i came across your thread i am currently saving and on my Tr journey to start a family with my boyfriend of four years.I have four children 11,9,9 and 6 my boyfriend doesn't have kids but he cames mine as his.So i will be delighted to be apart of this wonderful group

Welcome Teshane....hopefully your saving journey will come to and end soon and you will have the TR, I know when we were saving it seemed like a life time. GL

ADANMA....wow, fantastic news girl. All my TR girls are in my prayers and thoughts. Nice photo of u and hubby!!

Fam.....time is going fast for u. Almost second tri. WOW

Needafr - Thanks i have it all planned out and how much i will send in to chapel hill so i say around this time next year i will ne on my way to have my TR. But for now would love to cheer you ladies on.And i see you already preggo congrats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->