Just chit chatting.....

Adanma,FX this is it!:happydance:

Navy,So glad to you post!

AFM,I am feeling a little better and have been doing a little shopping.lol..I am now a SAHM!I am a little scared money wise but can't wait to spend the summer in the pool with the kiddos.Last day of school next week.I guess I better get to the store and stock up and get some some activities planned.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Navy good to hear from you! Busy as usual it sounds like!

reeds: thanks I am VERY cautiously optimistic this time.

fam: I was so scared at first being a SAHM thinking of $$$. It's so rewarding though and I've found ways to save money so it's not such hard hit. Hope it works out like that for you too because it really is the best job in the world!

Adanma

Fam that is great! Clip coupons! THat is the money saver. :)

Adanma we want to see our newest BFP! :)

Glad you stopped in Navy. Good to hear from you

Fam I'm with Adanma. It was a change when I quit working but it is rewarding. I just figure I have my whole life for a job/ career my kids are only little once. Hope you enjoy it!

We my TR buddy miscarried today. There were 4 of us gals that weekend in MX that had our TR's. She us the only one to fall pg after 14mo. I have a fear I'm doomed. Like that weekend was cursed or botched. Lol I know it sounds nuts but seriously nearly every other TR sister I know that went to Rio Bravo that doesnt have ovulation issues or dh gave sperm issues has gotten. Ahh man my mood is continuing today. Didn't help I watched Dr.Phil today that was about the murder of Shanda Sherer. This was my hometown area. It was horrific. It'll be bavk on for part two on Monday.

Hi ladies:) I am so happy I can type on my IPad....my hands are coming along... I am 7 weeks post op from carpal surgery. I go to Rehab/PT 3 times a week. But I am doing so much better then before I had the surgery.
As for my HSG yesterday...my left tube looks closed(dye only went half way up and never spilled out)and my right tube is very much open.
So now I don't know what our options will be with only one tube opened. Can anyone shed any light on this( I am really disappointed about my left tube) I am still on BC pills...need to finish this pack up. After I got my CD3 blood work done and I had to start the BC's this month. I need to make another appt with my Fertility dr to get the rest of my results and talk about what options we have now. Told DH he is pretty bummed out and felt bad he couldn't of been here to go though this with me yesterday. But we are about half way done and then he will be on Shore duty (YAY) !!!!

I am just thankful for all you ladies.....and still smiling from ear to ear to see we have so many BFP's here in our group. Sending much love you you all.

Thanks ladies,Being a SAHM is really not that new to me.I worked at that place for 2 years.I started there to help pay for the TR but before then I was a para pro in the school system and really didn't look at that as a job because I loved it so much.Coupons don't even get me started.lol.I used to be so addicted to it.It took over our house with all the stuff so I am going to get back into it but not to that extreme.lol.

Navy,You only need one tube.There were ladies that had their TR the same time as me with only one tube and got pregnant before me.I am sure when you get DH home that BFP will follow.

Fluter,:hugs:Sorry to hear about your friend.You are not doomed don't think that way.It is going to happen for you!

Famof6-thank you so very much sweetie....if my arms were long enough I would give you a hug......so instead I am sending you an air hug:)

Navy,I forgot to say that the left side could have spasmed(sp?)shut and it could be open after all!:thumbup:

Famof6-thank you so very much sweetie....if my arms were long enough I would give you a hug......so instead I am sending you an air hug:)

You are so very welcome!I just don't believe that God can see how much we long for a baby and not bless us all with one!

Navy glad your healing nicely. I need to have that surgery something awful but haven't broke down to do it yet. As far as your tube Fam is right it could have spasm or they didn't use enough pressure to push through. I've had 3 TR sisters come back with the hsg showing blocked tubes but have babies now! I also have a TR sister that only had one tube irregular cycles like 6 in a year and she is currently 15 weeks preggo, so you're still in good shape either way!

Hi ladies:) I am so happy I can type on my IPad....my hands are coming along... I am 7 weeks post op from carpal surgery. I go to Rehab/PT 3 times a week. But I am doing so much better then before I had the surgery.
As for my HSG yesterday...my left tube looks closed(dye only went half way up and never spilled out)and my right tube is very much open.
So now I don't know what our options will be with only one tube opened. Can anyone shed any light on this( I am really disappointed about my left tube) I am still on BC pills...need to finish this pack up. After I got my CD3 blood work done and I had to start the BC's this month. I need to make another appt with my Fertility dr to get the rest of my results and talk about what options we have now. Told DH he is pretty bummed out and felt bad he couldn't of been here to go though this with me yesterday. But we are about half way done and then he will be on Shore duty (YAY) !!!!

I am just thankful for all you ladies.....and still smiling from ear to ear to see we have so many BFP's here in our group. Sending much love you you all.

Navy I have one tube after my last ectopic in 2010 and I am 5 weeks pregnant!! you will be ok... it just may take a little longer.. hsg arent always conclusive as sometimes the tube goes into spasm.. and appears `blocked` when in fact it may be ok.. xx

Navy glad to hear your surgury went well and you can type again:) I agree with the other girls I have seen many ladies get preggo with one tube :) Now you have had your pipes cleaned your bfp should be right aroung the corner :)

Fam yay to being a sahm again!!!!! it will be great to enjoy your kiddos over the summer :)

Flutter I know I didnt ttc as long as you have been but I do know that somedays you cant help but feel down and helpless! give yourself the time you need to feel sad then pick yourself back up and think positive this will happen for you!!!!!!! lots of hugs :)

Good morning ladies:) sorry if I misspell things morning time is the worst for me....lol
I was doing some reading on HSG and spasm tubes....very interesting read. Thank you to all of you for the encouragement and support.
My fingers are crossed for a homecoming baby.....but that won't be until August!!

Routing for all our mama to be....how are you all feeling??
Reeds and Needa- how are you mommies doing and how are your little ones??

So I don't know who is where in there cycle but I am on CD15 today and finishing up BC pills....AF will be arriving between June 5-7.
I call Monday to make an appt with my fertility dr.
Question: after you have a HSG does your tubes stay cleaned out??? Or is this a temporary thing??

Okay hope everyone has a nice weekend :) I will check back later.

I have not been home long enough to do anything on mycomputer as far as pictures go! I'm on my mom's laptop again right now! I will post probably realistically monday provided I am still getting positives! I got another today that is about the same as yesterday

navy: fx for a homecoming baby for you

fam: i am making my shopping list now with coupon binder in hand! lol

Adanma

Navy they say hsg can increase your fertility for 1-3 months. I guess technically they could always get clogged up but it's not likely to happen unless you get a pelvic infection. I think you're good to go!

Momma I should not be complaining. While my TR was over 14 mo. ago I have only been able to ttc 3 times! It may not make much sense to y'all but waiting this long to even try is also a terrible feeling. I don't wish it upon anyone!

Hello everyone hope you ladies are doing well....I have been extremely busy with soccer tournaments and for the next 2 weeks we dont have games...yay

Good Sunday Morning:) I woke with a migraine but a little migraine med. And some starbucks will make it all better! Lol
I have been on my computer so much this weekend that my wrist is sore...so I need to take it easy. I still haven't gotten cleared by my dr to do knitting or any crafts yet....this sucks!! I have two tie blanket to still make that keep staring at me ...calling my name..lol.
It is really gloomy here this morning....what gives?? Okay enough rambling from me...I will pop on later. Have a good day ladies.

Navy they say hsg can increase your fertility for 1-3 months. I guess technically they could always get clogged up but it's not likely to happen unless you get a pelvic infection. I think you're good to go!

Momma I should not be complaining. While my TR was over 14 mo. ago I have only been able to ttc 3 times! It may not make much sense to y'all but waiting this long to even try is also a terrible feeling. I don't wish it upon anyone!

Girl I couldnt imagine having to wait and only be able to try 3 times :wacko: I was going nuts when i had my dh at my disposal lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->