Just chit chatting.....

Thanks Amxious..
:thumbup: phoned EPU.. no beta bloods offered this time round..
which is fine as it just stressed me out more when they wernt doubling... scan booked for 7 weeks.. as she said most ladies scanned at 6 weeks have to come back a week later as they dont see anything.. anyway..
any pain or bleeding and I will be seen earlier..

xx

:coffee: spending the day with hubby today, as it was my other babies due date today.. thank god for the new pregnancy.. as it makes it a little easier.. have released some balloons and am having lunch later xx

:coffee: spending the day with hubby today, as it was my other babies due date today.. thank god for the new pregnancy.. as it makes it a little easier.. have released some balloons and am having lunch later xx

Hope you and hubby have a good day 2gether

Thanks Amxious..
:thumbup: phoned EPU.. no beta bloods offered this time round..
which is fine as it just stressed me out more when they wernt doubling... scan booked for 7 weeks.. as she said most ladies scanned at 6 weeks have to come back a week later as they dont see anything.. anyway..
any pain or bleeding and I will be seen earlier..

xx

I agree they stressed me out too.I hope you two have a good day!

Hey ladies,

Adanma, I thinking of you day as I think you are doing the transfers today. Praying all goes well.

Angel, we need a ticker. :happydance:

Navy, where are you?

I hope everyone is doing well.

Adenma thinking of you :)
everyone else hey!!!!! just poping in :)

still groggy from the valium. We had two lovely blasts transferreed. I go for beta on tuesday and thursday. I will POAS on monday though! lol! Going to get back to resting now. Thank you for your well wises and prayers!!

Adanma

Glad you're enjoyed your day Angel.

Adanma...omg waiting for Tuesday is gonna seem like forever for me lol. We seem to be always waiting don't we

I'm with you Ready...where is Navy?

My TR buddy..she had her TR same day as me in MX. So we actually met, finally got her BFP! She was only given a 30% chance since her TL was done at the uterus. She had a lap done in Feb. that showed narrow tubes. Please pray or send positive thoughts for her and her bean. Her betas at 15 or 16 dpo were 17. I feel it's low but hopeful for her as she is such an amazing positive lady.

:flower: wishing you friend lots of luck and sending positive thoughts Fluter.. I hope she gets her happy ending ... How are you doing hun?? xx

Adenma yay!!! you rest up lady and we all cant wait to here some great news on tuesday :)

Flutter prayers to your friend I hope everything turns out wonderful for her :)

I have been up all night with my lil man he was puking and in between his puking im trying to eat a lil something because thats the only way i keep from getting sick ugh! lol it was a long night hopefully he is better now and I dont have to clean or witness any more puke!

Angel I'm doing ok. I'm just ready for this deployment to be over! This has been the longest year of my life and yet there us still so much time left before dh gets to move here. He should get back to TX sometime in Aug. and I'll get to see him for a couple days at least, but won't get to move here to Ky until late Nov. Lol ok sorry I've been in a mood lately and didn't mean to be a whiner. But yea thanks for asking lol

Momma sorry about lil man being sick. Hopefully it's over for the sake of both if you. Poor baby.

Angel I'm doing ok. I'm just ready for this deployment to be over! This has been the longest year of my life and yet there us still so much time left before dh gets to move here. He should get back to TX sometime in Aug. and I'll get to see him for a couple days at least, but won't get to move here to Ky until late Nov. Lol ok sorry I've been in a mood lately and didn't mean to be a whiner. But yea thanks for asking lol

Momma sorry about lil man being sick. Hopefully it's over for the sake of both if you. Poor baby.

Aww you arent moaning Fluter it must be incredibly hard... especially with ttc thrown in as well xx

fluter I can't imagine doing what you military families do. You're amazing people and I appreciate your sacrifice for all of our sakes. Whine away!

Okay. So. I was bad. I POAS already since my hcg trigger shot was already out of my system and I'm a POAS addict. I'm 2 days post 5 day transfer so that is like 7dpo. And it was positive!!!!! Already!? So I'm going to watch it the next few days to make sure it's not a fluke or a bad test. But I'm cautiously optimistic!

Adanma

Adanma, That is GREAT! I hope it stays positive!!!!!!!!! Fingers crossed and prayers coming your way!!!!!!! :hugs:

Adenma omg! I hope this is your real deal momma!!!! cant wait when do you go back to the dr?

momma I have a beta on tuesday. I'm so excited!

Adanma

momma I have a beta on tuesday. I'm so excited!

Adanma

:happydance: im excited for you I know its been a long road for you :hugs: I cant wait to see what your betas are!!!!!! its going to be a long weekend for you but I hope it goes fast

Wow!!! I left to get my kids on to a deployment routine and a whole bunch of the group got their BFP's :) WOOHOO!!
Wow ...all I can say is a very big congrats to you all :hug:

I had my HSG done yesterday and we are about half way through our deployment now.
I will post more on the HSG tonight from what I know and I know many of you have had one done and hopefully you can share how everything works.

I am just so happy for all of you and I am sorry I was away for such a long time....I will explain more on that too. Okay school is getting out in a few minutes for my kiddos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->