Just chit chatting.....

Adanma...oh how I can't wait for Wed. You're killing me over here lol. I can't imagine how you must be feeling. The excitement and anticipation would have me all worked up too!

Fam congrats on your princess!!!

Jonnnanne hope that ms eases up on you. Sign of a strong pregnancy though..so I guess there is an upside.

Momma. I would keep an eye on it but I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

Ready hope it all works out fir you soon.

Hello everyone else!

My other brother announced his wife is preggo. So that makes both of my Mom's sons having babies within 3 months of each other. Gonna be exciting!

We have been trying to get pregnant for a couple of months. I have not been temping very much. Although I have been keeping track of my mucus and cervix position. So far I want to say I ovualted on the 15th of May 2011. But then again I am not really sure. I did take a couple opks and the 15th was the closest one to a positive and now they are all starting to fade away. I am only 11 days into my cycle and I Ovulate early. Or I should say I show signs of doing so. I did have some EWCM yesterday. This might be TMI but it was after a BM I must have pushed down some. And it was really white and eggy feeling slippery and some what clear and thick. My LMP was on May 6th and it lasted 4 days. We BD on 2,4,8,11,12,13,14, so far. Not sure if I have missed my surge or just anovulatory period. But my mucus and cervical position was perfect to ovulate and I also felt what I thought could have been ovulation pains on both sides. And now and then I feel the same sharp pains or twinges on both sides near my overies. I woke up with a cold sore today, not sure if that has anything to do with it. But i sure feel like blah and today being cycle day 11 I am already dried up and sticky white creamy type mucus. Not sure what to think. Please feel free to tell me what you think. i usually have a 28 day cycle but lately it has been a 23-26 day cycle.

Thank you so much. TRYNFORFOUR

Trynforfour. I'd say you just missed your surge. What time of day you use your opk's makes a big difference. You should do one around 2pm and 8pm. I have a short surge so I know when it's close to test twice a day. Good luck!

ugh went to the dr. today and she didnt do a pap but she did do a culture whcih was a swipe inside of me, anyways I just went to the bathroom and had a small dot of red (about the size of a raisen) no cramping or anything do you thik this is just from her messing around in there? oh the worries!

Hun, I would say definately from the exam. I didn't let my OB do my pap until my second tri for that very reason. My cervix (as is most pregnant women) is very "beefy" as my doctor says. That is because it is high, long, closed, and thick. It is very sensitive. When she was poking around, she just irritated it. Just keep an eye on it, and if anything else happens, call and get a scan! That is what I have done. I have had 3 scans already. Keep us posted! :hugs:

Fam, CONGRATULATIONS and your :pink: little bundle!!!!!!!! :happydance: :hugs:

:flower: I hope you are all doing ok ladies! xx

I did a test today as I was 2 days late.. and..

its a :bfp:.. I cant believe it, as I gave up keeping track of things 2 months ago.. I am scared though as last time I got pregnant it was an ectopic..

I was 40 on 4th May.. and tomorrow would have been the day my other baby was due.. maybe.. it was sent by my angel baby?? xxx

its a :bfp:.. I cant believe it, as I gave up keeping track of things 2 months ago.. I am scared though as last time I got pregnant it was an ectopic..

I was 40 on 4th May.. and tomorrow would have been the day my other baby was due.. maybe.. it was sent by my angel baby?? xxx

A huge congrats to you!:happydance::happydance:

I love seeing TR ladies get those BFP's!:thumbup:

angelcake yay!!!! Congrats! Oh the BFP's are rollin in now. I hope I get to add soon!

momma: I always spot after pap's etc even when not pregnant. I think they just irritated an already sensitive area. Keep your eye on it and make them check it if you're worried.

fam: we'll put 2 back if we have 2 and freeze the rest of they are still around.

Adanma

Angel congrats that's awesome! There are soo many bfp's lately! Love it

Ladies,How accurate do you think the gender is at 18 weeks?I am itching to do some shopping.lol..DH is worried they were wrong and we shouldn't buy any pink.I did get my crib yesterday though it is a cherry sleigh bed looks just my bed.I love it but haven't bought anything else yet.I really like the rainforest theme with the monkeys but afraid that maybe to boy now.What do you think?

:hugs::flower:Should be fairly accurate hunni..
I doubt if they would have said unless they were sure.. xx

Ladies,How accurate do you think the gender is at 18 weeks?I am itching to do some shopping.lol..DH is worried they were wrong and we shouldn't buy any pink.I did get my crib yesterday though it is a cherry sleigh bed looks just my bed.I love it but haven't bought anything else yet.I really like the rainforest theme with the monkeys but afraid that maybe to boy now.What do you think?

i say shop shop shop away!!!! Scans are so accurate these days I wouldnt worry and if you really are a little worried save the reciepts :)

Angel yay and congrats!!!!!! when do you get your betas done?

Congrats!!!:happydance: I pray that you have a happy healthy 9 months.

They are very accurate these days. So get your shop on!!

girl I woulda stopped at the store on the way home and loaded up! lol! But yeah save receipts if you're unsure! I love the rainforest theme! I like gender neutral decor though for kids rooms. My boys had an underwater theme and now they just have blue and tan with train stuff since they are both into trains. We are going to do light brown with very pale lime green for the baby(ies) if I get pregnant this time and do forest animals.

Adanma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->