Just chit chatting.....

Fam This weekend im taking a break too! I feel sick tonight I scrubed and stained my front deck and it really did me in, not to mention it looks blotchy so now I need to do it again :(
Adanma where are you lady!!!

Momma glad you're feeling a lil better.

I'm kinda worried about Adanma. I wish she would check in.

I've been doing some crazy card classes a couple days each week. Man this week she put it on us withnthe step boards and risers. After class I walked another 2 miles. I might die tomorrow lol. This weekend one of my babes goes to his dads then Sat my other two are going to in laws for the night. I'm going to go out to the river and help a friend move her summer trailer back in after the flood. Then Sunday it's cook out and swimming at my moms.

I thought I posted yesterday...... I think pregnancy brain is kicking in! :blush:

I am worried about Adanma as well. I hope and pray she is ok.

AFM, yesterday, I found our baby's heartbeat! This time I know I did! LOL! It was in the 150's and sounded AMAZING! I hope to record it soon so I can post it. Things have been a little crazy with the heat. We do heating and air, so we are busy!!!!!!! So as soon as I can, I will record it and post it!

I hope everyone is ok! Have a fantastic weekend! :hugs:

Happy 12 weeks Jonnanne!! 2nd tri wooohoo!!

I pray all is well for Adanma.

Josey I hope and pray the hsg clears your tube. xx

Took Gunner to be weighed and measured...he is now 13lbs5oz and 23& 1/2 inches!

hugs and love to all you ladies

Hey ladies,

Adanma, please check in we are all worried about you.

Reeds, loving the profile pic. He is such a cutie.

Flutter, yay for the great exercise.

Jonnanne, HAPPY 12 WEEKS!!!:cloud9:

Hi Ladies! I had my TR done on November 1, 2010. We started trying in December 2010 and found that I was not ovulating so I started on Clomid in April. I am currently 6 weeks pregnant. I done my first blood draw on May 16 and hcg was 27, progesterone was 9.8, I started taking progesterone tablets every 8 hrs, second blood draw showed hcg at 54 and prog at 79.8. I just got the results of my third blood draw and my hcg only went up to 92 in a week and prog dropped to 58!! I have been having some aches in my left back and hip, so scared it may be a tubal!! I am waiting to hear from my dr.

:hugs: Karen. I see you have a 12day lp that is great...are you using opks to help time bd anymore?

Lisa WELCOME! :flower: I hope you next results bring answers.

Hi Ladies! I had my TR done on November 1, 2010. We started trying in December 2010 and found that I was not ovulating so I started on Clomid in April. I am currently 6 weeks pregnant. I done my first blood draw on May 16 and hcg was 27, progesterone was 9.8, I started taking progesterone tablets every 8 hrs, second blood draw showed hcg at 54 and prog at 79.8. I just got the results of my third blood draw and my hcg only went up to 92 in a week and prog dropped to 58!! I have been having some aches in my left back and hip, so scared it may be a tubal!! I am waiting to hear from my dr.

Hi Lisa, Congrats and welcome.

Did they not do an ultrasound? If not I would suggest getting one this will let you know if the baby is in the uterus. I hope it all works out for you. Please try not to stress out about it though. I don't know your faith so please don't be offend but also just pray about it too.

Take good care.

:hugs: Karen. I see you have a 12day lp that is great...are you using opks to help time bd anymore?

I did last month but ran out before I got the actual smiley face. I think this month I am going to just play it by ear. We are still having some family issues that we are trying to work out too.

I did last month but ran out before I got the actual smiley face. I think this month I am going to just play it by ear. We are still having some family issues that we are trying to work out too.

Praying the family issues get smoothed out quickly. I say just watch your cm that is the best sign for Ov.

Karen, I am sorry you are still having issues. I hope they get sorted soon. :hugs:

Lisa, Welcome! I am sorry you are kind of in limbo right now. I hope you get some answers soon. I agree with Karen that you should ask for a ultrasound to make sure it is in the uterus. BTW, I am in Va. too! Hello neighbor! :hi:

I don't blame you Sandy! I want to nap too, butI am going to go see my granddaughter!!!!!!! So nap time will be later! LOL!

Welcome Lisa. I hope you hear from your doc real soon. Have you had an hsg in the past to check your tubes after TR?

Karen good luck with your family issues. Hope they get straightened out soon.

Jonnanne I bet you feel some relief making it to 2nd tri!!!

Sandi Gunner is growing so fast. I wish they would stay little longer.

sorry to keep everyone hanging. betas were negative. we are trying to figure out our next move. we have 2 frozen embryos but no $$ to transfer them so....

Adanma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->