Just chit chatting.....

Hey ladies! I go for my 12 week ultrasound tomorrow. I am so nervous! my appt is 8:30 AM EST. I just hope and pray that everything is ok! I will try and get on to update when I get home if I have time. I am going with my sister in law and my brother at 12:45. My brother (who had lung cancer and who has been cancer free for 5 years) has to get a colonoscopy. He has been coughing up blood and bleeding through his lower area too. So I wouldn't dare let them go by themselves! I have been there from day one with all there struggles with his cancer, I will continue to be there until I can't! So it may be early in the day I am able to update, but it also may be later as well. I will update sometime tomorrow. I hope everyone is well! :hugs:

JUst stopping by to say Hello and hope all you ladies are doing well

Reeds, He is so adorable!

Jonnanne,I hope your scan went well.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/631291-jonnanne3s-now-jonnanne4.html
Here is our very first pregnancy journal!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

hello girls....

Jonanne, congrats on the second tri!!!
Momma...hope your feeling well and not getting kicked in the butt with symptoms.
Ready...how u doing girl? Hope the family issues are settling and your ttc soon.
Fluter....still waiting for a pic now that u found your sexy again.
Adanma...so sorry girl on the first try of the ivf....God has a plan and it will work out for you to have your baby.
Anxoius, Super, angel, navy, Josie and reeds....hope u girls are all well and enjoying summer.(hope I caught everyone)
fam....time for a belly shot.

Welcome to the new girls!! My name is Carole, TL in 2005, TR Jan 2010, MC may sticky bean in July. had my chunky boy April 4th. he is doing well but a few weeks ago we were told he has bad reflux....maybe thats why he was cranky and not sleeping well. He is on prevacid twice a day. I am going to be a bad wife and post a pic but remove it in a few days just so all u ladies can see how big my man is getting.(in avatar with my oldest)

I miss u all terribly but life is sooo busy now and I rarely have time to stalk.

Hey ladies,

Joanne, yay for the second trimester.

Anxious, Hey good to hear from you.

Needa, both of your boys are so cute.

Thank you Ready!
Needa, your baby is so precious and getting so big!

Hey ladies I have been so busy with soccer and workin nights....Will be goin to Mx for a month to see Dh once again and hope to catch that eggie this time...

Needa what a couple of cuties you got there! Maybe a good pic will be taken this weekend lol

K...last avitar pic as i am pushing it....lol. The thread is quiet lately. I hope everyone is well and just busy with life. I am getting ready to take Lamine for his first immunization...ugh, hope it goes well.

K...last avitar pic as i am pushing it....lol. The thread is quiet lately. I hope everyone is well and just busy with life. I am getting ready to take Lamine for his first immunization...ugh, hope it goes well.

omg he is soooo cute!!!! you must be soooo in love :)

Needa, Good luck today! I hope all goes well at the doctor! The baby is GEORGOUS!!!!!!! Congratulations again! I know you are over the moon!

Momma, How are you doing these days?

Needa hope Lamine does well today with is shots. Gunner did good with the shots but has been pretty fussy since. I love that new avi pic he is so so cute!!

How is everyone??

Hey ladies,

Needa, he is so cute. I just want to cuddle him. Love the avatar pic.

Reeds, I could just kiss Gunnner. Love your avatar pic too.

How are all my mommies to be?

I agree it is very quiet on here lately. Which could be a good thing the last time it got this quiet Reeds and Needa came up preggers. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->