Just chit chatting.....

Hi Ladies! I had my TR done on November 1, 2010. We started trying in December 2010 and found that I was not ovulating so I started on Clomid in April. I am currently 6 weeks pregnant. I done my first blood draw on May 16 and hcg was 27, progesterone was 9.8, I started taking progesterone tablets every 8 hrs, second blood draw showed hcg at 54 and prog at 79.8. I just got the results of my third blood draw and my hcg only went up to 92 in a week and prog dropped to 58!! I have been having some aches in my left back and hip, so scared it may be a tubal!! I am waiting to hear from my dr.

Is your DR not doing levels every two days? My Dr said that was def how often it should be ckd and another Dr said the same. I'm praying for you!

Adanma I'm do sorry Hun. I just know that things will fall into place and those two will be able to be placed! Gang in there

Adanma- oh sweetie so sorry to hear this.....you are such a strong woman,hang in there. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Hello ladies:) how is everyone today?? Any weekend plans??

Afm- I got a call from my Fertility dr yesterday. My left tube is for sure closed and my right is very much open!! Dr wants to start me on egg stimulation drugs in July to try and get my right ovary to release up to two eggs, But before I can start the fertility drugs I have to go for an ultrasound of my ovaries. CD3 blood work came back normal.
Dr believes that my left ovary is my dominant side to release eggs during ovulation,but since it's closed it no good to me now!!
I am scared about fertility drugs cuz of the increased risk of twins.....i must be sounding silly right now to everyone. Okay I will check back tomorrow I am hosting a MaryKay party tonight for a friend. Have a safe and fun weekend ladies:)

sorry to keep everyone hanging. betas were negative. we are trying to figure out our next move. we have 2 frozen embryos but no $$ to transfer them so....

Adanma

oh hun im sooo sorry :hugs: i thought for sure you had this

Hello ladies, just got back from British Columbia where my family lives. My grandpa passed away so thats why I have been MIA. Will read and catch up today. Hope ur all well....I missed our thread a ton.

Adanma,:hugs:I am so sorry prayers your way hun!

Needa,Sorry to hear about your grandpa.:hugs:.We missed hearing from you!

I hope everyone had a great long weekend!

adanma, so sorry hun :hugs: I hope everything works out for you xx

Needa, Sorry about your grandfather darling. Glad to see you back.

Hello to all you beautiful TR ladies :)

Afm, dpo unknown, ticker is wrong. I did not monitor anything this cycle. I have sore bb's but that is nothing new during the tww.

Take care ladies :hugs:

Hello ladies, just got back from British Columbia where my family lives. My grandpa passed away so thats why I have been MIA. Will read and catch up today. Hope ur all well....I missed our thread a ton.

:hugs: sorry for your loss

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->