Just curious. How long did it take for you to get pregnant?

With my 1st it took me 3.5 years & i lost it at 17 weeks
With my son it happened after 9 months
With this one it took just over 2 years

my first and this one were SUPRISES!!! second was planned and happend straight away!

straight away for me! :)
I didn't think it would so soon, I expected around 3 months in my head.
I feel very blessed :D
xxx

We got pregnant the first time or second time that we tried, we were shocked and hubby was disapointed that we werent trying for longer (he thought it was going to be sex on tap, every day for along time - wounded for him!) as it was all a bit of a shock when we got our BFP but we are very lucky and over the moon.

With my first it took just over 3 years and fertility treatment, 2nd was about 4-5 months and 3rd we got pregnant 1st month but had miscarriage then got pregnant the following month quite an achievement as DH is only home 2 weekends a month!!

it took us a 13 months. we got pregnant the month i had completely given up :happydance:

same here I think as army wives our chances are limited to when hubbys are home anyway as know mine was away a lot at time we were trying but the minute we gave up he was only home for one weekend and it worked its magic lol

yes ma'am my husband had been gone for the month long training before deployment and the week after he got home we concieved lol of course it would happen the month before he deployed but i am very grateful as it has given me something to focus on other than him being gone.

I no the feeling, We got our BFP the day before he deployed! :dohh:

it actually took a year first time around (but tryin was regular as OH and i lived long distance, was only 3 months when we lived around corner from each other) after i had and MC i feel pregnant again after 5 months of trying but had another MC and this time it would of worked out about 5 months again of not trying not preventing. in total it took about 3 years for us to get where we are now x

DD #1 we were on two different birth control pills and she STILL showed up.

This LO we tried for 1 year 2 months after removal of a Paraguard IUD before we finally found out.

Drastic changes. There will be just shy of 7 years between my kids.

1st time...did not expect it to happen that quick...had to do sex ed with my tutor group just after we found out we were pregnant.
One girl in my tutor group was like 'You'll (in general-not to me) never get pregnant first time anyway- that's a myth'
I was like... 'YOU REALLY CAN GET PREGNANT FIRST TIME- IGNORE THIS GIRL...SHE LIES!'
XXXXXXX

2 years
I had 2 chemical mc and we both had investigations some really horrid and invasive
but no cause was ever found. they started me on 50mg of clomid in april 2010 and it worked on the second round. i really wont believe i can be a mum until i see her in my arms xx I have just been expecting the bubble to be burst all the way through

with my first it took 14 months and one mc then two and three fell easily but with this baby no problem getting pregnant just staying pregnant 2 official mc and one suspected then got pregnant with bubs and everyday i worry, as last full term pregnancy had baby 5 weeks early, followed by the mcs...
Anyway happy and emotional all in one, bubs is moving at my pelvis as have anterior placenta and his growth is an issue for which I am being monitored and having regular scans, as well as feeling like my cervix is opening and shutting on and off these last few weeks but thats also being monitored, at the moment I will be happy to get to 35 weeks like I did for my son, sorry to sound all gloomy feeling a bit weeepy today hey ho xx

it took us a 13 months. we got pregnant the month i had completely given up :happydance:

same here I think as army wives our chances are limited to when hubbys are home anyway as know mine was away a lot at time we were trying but the minute we gave up he was only home for one weekend and it worked its magic lol

yes ma'am my husband had been gone for the month long training before deployment and the week after he got home we concieved lol of course it would happen the month before he deployed but i am very grateful as it has given me something to focus on other than him being gone.

oh my :dohh: you guys didnt even have time for it to really sink in before he left thats craziness. i was about 4 weeks when i took the first test and then he deployed when i was 9 weeks along. so we had a little time to adjust to the fact that next time we would see each other we would be adding one to our family :)

oh my :dohh: you guys didnt even have time for it to really sink in before he left thats craziness. i was about 4 weeks when i took the first test and then he deployed when i was 9 weeks along. so we had a little time to adjust to the fact that next time we would see each other we would be adding one to our family :)

Yeah it was a little crazy but a nice present for him to go away with :)
Is your hubby still away?

Yeah it was a little crazy but a nice present for him to go away with :)
Is your hubby still away?

i can imagine :) and yes he is. he will be back a few days before my due date for his 2 week r&r and then he goes back till august sometime.

i threw away the pills late june and had a BFP early august!:baby:

Took two years and a miscarriage for us to be here now. Still expecting something to go wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->