Just curious. How long did it take for you to get pregnant?

6 months not trying not preventing. We did it every day that I wasn't on my period (multiple times a day a lot of the time - sorry TMI). I have endometriosis. Had surgery back in 2007. Didn't think I would be able to get pregnant and not miscarry, but here I am at almost 27 weeks. :)

got my BFP after 6 months of TTC but miscarried at 7 weeks :cry: got another BFP 8 months after that but started bleeding the day after the positive test. Got my next BFP 3 months later and she has been a sticky bean :happydance: So, all in all, nearly 18 months TTC.

we knowingly took a risk one weekend and that was it.just shows it can only take once :) x

it took us a 13 months. we got pregnant the month i had completely given up :happydance:

same here I think as army wives our chances are limited to when hubbys are home anyway as know mine was away a lot at time we were trying but the minute we gave up he was only home for one weekend and it worked its magic lol

yes ma'am my husband had been gone for the month long training before deployment and the week after he got home we concieved lol of course it would happen the month before he deployed but i am very grateful as it has given me something to focus on other than him being gone.

I just have to say I have so much respect for Military wives. what you guys deal with everyday is beyond anything I could handle. My husband got out of the Marines the year I ment him, and it has always scared me that he could be called back ( no matter how much he reassures me that it’s not likely) anyway I bow to all of you! :angel:

Totally agree!!!! hats off to you ladies, you are amazing!!

it took us a yr was about to give up and it happend xx we said if it didnt happen in a yr it wasnt ment to be and on the month to the yr BFP!!!! lol was ment to be x

it took us a 13 months. we got pregnant the month i had completely given up :happydance:

same here I think as army wives our chances are limited to when hubbys are home anyway as know mine was away a lot at time we were trying but the minute we gave up he was only home for one weekend and it worked its magic lol

yes ma'am my husband had been gone for the month long training before deployment and the week after he got home we concieved lol of course it would happen the month before he deployed but i am very grateful as it has given me something to focus on other than him being gone.

I just have to say I have so much respect for Military wives. what you guys deal with everyday is beyond anything I could handle. My husband got out of the Marines the year I ment him, and it has always scared me that he could be called back ( no matter how much he reassures me that it’s not likely) anyway I bow to all of you! :angel:

Totally agree!!!! hats off to you ladies, you are amazing!!

LOL thats so wierd mine went off to kenya and 2 weeks after he got back i was pregnant just about to give up X (RAF wife)

We went off the pill in March, weren't ready to start TTC just yet as we wanted to buy a house first. Went off the pill though as I was concerned it may take a while to get out of my system and I wanted to be ready to conceive as soon as we were ready to try.

We were actually trying to avoid DTD on the days when I thought I was ovulating. Turns out my dates were wrong and we conceived in April so only a month after going off the pill!

My BFP was a very big but very happy surprise!!!!!

we were very lucky, it took us just the once. came off the pill in January and used protection up until i was ovulating in April, had sex just the once and thats all it took. really do count my blessings.

it took fiance and me⦁ 11months. Not trying not preventing. We we're very lucky seeing how the doctor told him he probably couldn't have kids, but we're here due march 8th with our little boy which his 3d looked exactly like his daddy :)

as soon as we were married we wanted to try later missed my period so could of happened first time or in between 2 weeks our honey moon we found out we were expecting

With our first, it was actually the first time I'd ever had sex... With our second, it was about 3 monthes after the first was born. We were using condoms! Condoms are soo ineffectual for us.

But I'm not complaining. We weren't trying, we were trying not to, but it's a happy surprise.

DS was a surprise and this time round we got caught on 2nd cycle of trying

On my first cycle off the pill. I had expected it to take longer as I'm 35 and was on the pill for years, so was very surprised (and thrilled) to get a BFP so quickly!

Me and OH both 33 years old so were not expecting to happen to easily.

We got pregnant on the 3rd month for both pregnancies.

Our Anna has just turned age 1 and we are about to start trying again!!!:flower:

Mine was a total accident....frightened the life out of me at 1st... but within days we wouldnt have changed it for the workd. xxx

6 months. Was very happy as being 35 I thought it might take longer.

Well, we were never 'trying' as such but we hadn't used protection for two years. We conceived in the Dominican on holiday, on that same holiday we discussed children A LOT and went to see my Doc when we came back to find out why nothing was happening.

A week later, I found out I'd been pregnant all along :) x

We were trying desperately for ten months, and the month i gave up on obbsessive OPK sticks, cough medicine, dates, etc and believed i was for some reason infertile....then it happened. Big surprise for both of us.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->