just dont no :(

LEAME224

mummy21 wtt
Reaction score
hi all,

ok so im admitting im a poasaholic:haha: just so i can see what you guys think.....

any of you tested on 9dpo and got BFN only for it to turn into BFP in the following days?????:wacko: just interested as i tested today 9DPO and BFN so fell like im out and imagining the symptoms :cry:

please help xxxx:dust::dust:

im syre loads have hunny 9dpo is v early! whats your symptoms?
x

With my first pregnancy I tested 4DPO, 6DPO, and 10DPO (it was my first time trying and not very patience!!) On 15DPO I got a very faint positive - that faint postive is now 3 and half years old!!

I just tested this morning 12DPO and got a BFN I am hoping by 15DPO I will see another very faint positive!

hi all,

ok so im admitting im a poasaholic:haha: just so i can see what you guys think.....

any of you tested on 9dpo and got BFN only for it to turn into BFP in the following days?????:wacko: just interested as i tested today 9DPO and BFN so fell like im out and imagining the symptoms :cry:

please help xxxx:dust::dust:

I'm in the same boat. I think 9DPO is early, but caved in and tested anyway...of course BFN. :nope: Was wondering this same question, so thanks for asking!!

Lots of dust to you, LEAME. If you don't mind, post an update after a few more days. When do you plan to test next? I'm trying to wait until 5/22, one day after AF is due.
:dust:

thanks all of you! il say im testing on the 20th the day AF is due but of corse il be testing before then!!:haha:

lots of love and wishes to all of u FX'd for :bfp:'s

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back