• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just for fun: Question and Answer Thread

My husband (who works night shifts) looks after our son on the days I am at Uni, if have a night class and he is at work that that week then my mother-in-law looks after him for just over 3 hours.

Are you a cat person or a dog person (or neither)?

I don't have or need day care. I'm a stay at home mum and will be home educating William. For the occasions I want to go out alone (maybe to see a film with DH) he stays with his Grandma and Grandad (DH parents!)

What's your favourite chocolate bar?

Ooops just noticed this was crossed posted, oh well two questions for the next person to answer :winkwink:

I definitely used to be a cat person...until I rescued my first dog....now I'm definitely a dog person!

I have four cats who are all between 4-8 years old and when they pass, I won't be adding another cat to my family...I love my cats but I have a dog who would love nothing more than to eat two of them so it's just too difficult to keep the dogs and cats separated from each other all the time! I do have a cat who I wish would live forever though - he thinks he's a dog and we take him for walks, etc. :)

Do you have any unusual pets? (pets other than the normal dog/cat)

I have 2 dogs and a cat so no. But in the past have had a green winged macaw but he went to a parrot sanctuary as he was starting to want more freedom (his wings were not clipped and he was let outside to fly and started to go long distances) and wanted other parrots company. Plus, although he was bought for me he was really my dad's and they are evil creatures.

Will you/do you home school? (Williamsmum, you inspired this question but we intend to home-school too so wonder who else does.)

OH and I are actually hoping to open our own private school but I have no idea if that will happen before our kids are school aged - probably not... If not, they'll go to public school since he's a teacher and I will be in a few years time.

to repeat Williamsmum's question: What's your favorite chocolate bar?

A nice basic cadburys dairy milk but Kraft have taken them over so it probably will not be vegetarian for much longer. :-(

Next baby/first baby, obviously healthy is the most important thing but if you could pick would you want a boy or girl?

Teach Kindergarten---

Who is your favorite author?

A nice basic cadburys dairy milk but Kraft have taken them over so it probably will not be vegetarian for much longer. :-(

Next baby/first baby, obviously healthy is the most important thing but if you could pick would you want a boy or girl?

A boy, I have one little boy and I'd love for him to have a brother. I've never been one of these women who had a burning desire for a daughter but like you said - healthy is most important bit, that and happy! :thumbup:

Favourite author...at the moment Jean M Auel but that's because I'm reading one of her books, to be honest it changes, a lot. I love so many different books and authors!

If you had to pick a last meal - what would it be?

Anything vegetarian, probably pesto pasta of some sort but most importantly, must come with dessert - strawberry shortcake or something chocolatey-peanut buttery!

What exercise activities do you participate in?

Basketball with my boi and its awesome :) HES THE BEST :)

What was your favorite thing to play with as a child?

Lego.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

*Joins in*

America! Or the country side.. But only if my mum could come with me and the husband!

If your married.. How old did you think youd get married? Did you get married before or after you thought you would!?

Ha.Long winded question lol ohwell thats me :p

I have been married for 6 years and with my lovely husband for 10 years :wub: I hadn't really thought about when I would get married. Before we met (at 18) I think I just thought I'd be married by the time I was 30. We got married at 22, nearly 23. I suppose that was very young really but we knew we wanted to be together forever

Do you have names picked out already for future children or have no idea?

Oh i have names completly picked out! for boy and girl first names and 2 middle names each!! :p i got married at 20! husband 24!

How many kids do you want??

2. So just one more to go :winkwink: I already have a boys name picked out!

High heels or flats?

FLats at the momment!but i love going out with heals!

Vodka or champagne??

I do not drink any more but when I did it would have been more likely to be vodka over champagne.

If you could take up any hobby what would it be and why?

OOOoohh ermm.. horse riding because it looks really fun.. but in reality i wouldnt do it because its too dangerous lol i would probably fall of!!

whats your fav vegetable??

Tomatoes stuffer with chopped onion, basil, cheese and a little of the scooped out tomato warped in tinfoil and out on the BBQ to cook.

If you could have any spa treatment right now what would it be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->