• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just for fun: Question and Answer Thread

A back massage! lol my back hurts :p

Do you like grapefruit juice? if not why?

Hairstylist

Where's the greatest place you've been on vacation??

hope you don't mind if I join in -

I don't like grapefruit juice - far too sour for me :-(

the best place I've been so far was Australia on the Gold Coast. Would love to go back some day and travel a bit more.

Team Jacob or Team Edward???

I haven't the slightest idea what Team Jacob and Team Edward means but I vote Team Edward because it's my grandfather's name. lol

What toppings do you like on your pizza?

cheese is good enough. but pepperoni is good too.

Do you like to play video games?

I haven't the slightest idea what Team Jacob and Team Edward means but I vote Team Edward because it's my grandfather's name. lol

Its from the TWILIGHT BOOKS/MOVIE i think jacob is a walf and edward is a vampire :)

Yougurts, I dont play video games but i love playing the sims 3 on my laptop!

are you alergic to anything

Its from the TWILIGHT BOOKS/MOVIE i think jacob is a walf and edward is a vampire :)

your absolutely right and even though it wasn't my turn to answer - Im team Jacob all the way :happydance:, yummy lol!

no allergies, apart from my DH at certain times of the month lol

What colour scheme/theme did you/would you have for you wedding? xx

Mine is all brown and pink! It's Mocha and Tea Rose to be exact and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! :D

Bridesmaid Dresses:
https://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q28/emmiesanimalrescue/My%20Pictures/Wedding/Dresses/AlfredAngelo/AlfredAngelo7014-Mocha.jpg

What a fantastic wedding dress.
Mine was red and white, it was a really low key and cheap wedding (if I could go back I would have just done it in my everyday clothes and had only parents and grandparents there though).

Is anything annoying you right now?

That's just the bridesmaid dress. My dress is a simple white dress with some pink accents. I wanted a really small, low-key wedding to save money but OH wants to "give me the wedding of my dreams" (and he wanted a big wedding) so it's become a much bigger event. I'm excited about it all the same but I would have been fine with something smaller. :)

I'm most annoyed right now that my temps aren't making any sense and so I just want AF to get here so I can start over!!

What book(s) are you currently reading?

(temps not making sense as in maybe a BFP time?)

'Men speak out views on gender, sex and power', 'Overloaded; popular culture and the future of feminism', 'Living dolls; the return of sexism', 'Feminist cultural theory', 'Gender and consumption' and am about to move onto a whole bunch of journal articles to support my essay about what feminist theory has to say about contemporary culture. Then by Thursday/Friday I will (hopefully, if DH actually does help me with DS) be done so I can move onto reading about if/how socially responsible youth programming in America is/is not. I know, I can sense your jealousy from here! :haha:

What is your favourite holiday (as in xmas, Halloween, ect)?

Actually your essay sound really interesting to me

Xmas is the best

What is your fav thing to do to relax?

(It is quite a good one, just wish I had more time to read up for it.)

It used to be read but my son just does not allow me to do even the things I have to get done never mind just for fun so now I would say using my foot spa just after DS has gone to sleep before he wakes back up and I have to go settle him again.

What is your favorite dessert?

There are too many to pick from but if it involves cookies or cookie dough then I'm there!

facebook or twitter?

Facebook, I do not really get the point of twitter.

Reading a book or watching a movie?

OmiOmen - Very doubtful for a BFP since I don't think I've even ovulated yet and I'm on CD21. Darn fever at the beginning of the cycle messed everything up! My Ovulation Chart

Reading a book for sure :)

What's the most romantic thing your OH has done for you?

Ok, now looking at that chart I am extra convinced you have to be a genius to work it all out. I thought about giving it a go but it is so beyond my abilities.

Well, I would say that I went to stay with my Mum for 10 days while my husband did up the house and came back at the weekend. I went to Weymouth and he came down for 2 days and when home but cried when he had to get on the train (we have not ever really being apart in 6 years) and then sent flowers the next days saying he missed us already. But that is not the most romantic thing, the most romantic thing actually seems really mean but if you knew him it would make sense. When I was pregnant I had a rough time with morning sickness really bad in the first trimester and half way though the second I was ill all the time and the best I was at was in month 4, but I made SPD and could not walk well at all (it went by month 5, my MW said occasionally it can just be the positioning :shrug:) and he walked behind me to laugh at my pain. Yes, it sounds awful but he normally does that to my face so the effort actually was quite flattering. I know that makes no sense but it was more romantic than it sounds. :haha:

What is your idea of a good night out?

hehe your story made me chuckle but I can actually see why that was romantic - bless the man. Reminds me a bit of something my husband would do!

A good meal followed by a good film with my husband is my perfect night out and we try and do that once a month.

What was your fav TV show as a child? Or what is your fav kids TV show NOW?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->