Just for fun: Question and Answer Thread

Lol, that's an easy one, Home Birth Diaries!! Except I wouldn't want any shots of my boobies or lady garden on national TV - I would just love to qualify to get on there!

Are you a dog or cat person?

dog person but like cats as well.

when was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? and why?

Around a month or two ago when my son first started saying "I'm dirty!" after he passed wind. He did it around 3 times in the space of a minute and even though it may not be mature I could not stop laughing. :haha:

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much of an obsessive pregnancy test taker are you? :laugh2:

I'm a 2. I have only taken one test so far (but I have only just started NTTP) and that was more to reassure me that I wasn't, rather than me thinking that I actually was. I guess I'm one of life's realists, rather than an optimist. :)

What annoys you most about your other half?

hi ladies :flower:

I might get no sympathy with this one... my oh is obsessively tidy - but hates tidying for the rest of the family so pokes any stuff into a corner & blames me... im constantly told i'm messy when i don't think i am! can't even have a newspaper - if i turn my back he's classed it as 'clutter' and binned it...

hope you haven't done this one - what else are you looking forward to this yr (except ttc/preg etc)? mine is my best friends wedding...

x

Planning our move back to New Zealand :D

Are you going to watch Eurovision tonight?

Yes and I am disappointed that I missed the Semi-finals. I love the cheesiness of it (DH says he does not but then makes bitchy comments about the acts anyway).

What is the best social-networking site?

Facebook! Although I tend not to use it. Many people say its causes lots of problems in relationships, I agree haha.

How many children do you want? :)

Well, DH is one of 6 and I'm one of 4. We would like anywhere between 4-8. We both loved growing up with our siblings and we want that for our kids and our family

Where did you grow up?

I spent most of my time growing up in the UK and a small part in Canada when I was younger!
How did you find out about this site?!
:dust:

stumbled across this website looking for a community of women wanting a baby but not necessarily going out to all lengths to get one. Just getting to know your body and HAVING FUN making a baby! :)

What's your favorite flower?

Sweetpeas

How will you tell the world when you get your BFP?

Cards with scan pic for further relatives and little bibs or booties with names on (such as Nanny etc) for close family. My mum & his mum will be told with the test a few weeks after :happydance:

What time do you normally go to bed?

xx

I try to get to bed by 10pm but usually end up getting to bed between 10-12. I get up for work at 5am.

What's your favorite breed of dog and why?

LURCHERS! I adore them, they are my passion in life...apart from my husband, of course, but he feels the same so we're well matched! :happydance: They are not a show breed or have pedigrees but are bred to be hardy, super fast, agile, independent and very smart - and seem to have the ability to read minds and souls :) We spend every spare moment with our current 1 year old deerhound lurcher girl and today I had the best time ever taking her out rabbiting at sunset. She didn't catch anything but it was still fun seeing her running and having the time of her life. I could continue waffling about my dogs for ages but I'll leave it here...!

Do you have names picked out for future children already, or yet to decide?

Yes! Although they may change.
Adelina and Lily for girls and Mason for a boy :)

Chocolate or sweets?? :dust:

chocolate all the way...i just wish it didn't make me break out!! :-(

What CD are you on? I'm ovulating today or tomorrow CD15/16. :)

Cd 1. Boo for being back at the beginning again :)

Do you have a preference for what month you want your baby to be born? Or perhaps a season?

I'm thinking a spring baby would be nice. March -May somewhere in there. Added benefit is I'll be toastier in the winter with the extra heat of being pregnant. I'm always super cold!

What was the last book you read?

Um, the last one I picked up was 400001 best baby names...! Had to hide it when my parents arrived suddenly so they didn't start asking questions! No actually it was a Rex Stout book, Trouple In Triplicate I think.

How old were you when you bought your first home or plan to if you're still renting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->