Just for fun: Question and Answer Thread

I'm not in UK, I'm in Ireland but I did vote in the last election we had.

What is your all time favorite book????

I can't pick a favourite book, there's too many :) I have three favourite series of books I guess though and they are The Belgariad by David Eddings, Sharpe by Bernard Cornwell, and Earths Children by Jean M Auel

What's the worst movie you ever saw?

Lost In Translation. Pretentious boring rubbish.

What's your favourite cocktail?

Well, I was leaving this for someone else to answer since I don't drink but since no one else has answered, that's my answer. I don't drink alcohol! :)

What's your favorite fruit?

I do not drink either, so was doing the same.

Depends on my mood but grapes I would say.

What is your favourite bread of dog or cat?

Muse and coldplay.

What musical instrument do you/wish you could play?

I played the violin and oboe as a child but always wanted to play the saxaphone and never got the chance!

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?

I would say clams. I LOVE seafood. Realistically though I struggle to get through a day without breakfast cereal or biscuits, so would probably choose one of those instead.

What's the most frightening thing you've ever done and would you do it again?

PS. OmiOmen I am with you on the Muse and Coldplay thing. Nearly fell asleep watching Muse at V a couple of yrs ago, and Coldplay are the band you would listen to if you've given up on life. Sooo depressing.

giving birth and yes i would do it again.

whats your favourite chocolate bar? xx

Wispa, Twirl or Flake. OH hates it says I'm paying for air - I LIKE air in my chocolate though! :haha::haha:

What's your proudest achievement?

mmm i love all of those.
1. Having my son
2. getting my degree in English literature

morning or night person? as in when you feel your best? x

Definately night owl!!

Which season do you like? Summer or winter? x

Summer (not that I do not spend the whole time complaining about feeling too hot though).

Hotel, B&B or camping out?

Hotels. I love hotel bathrooms and the fact that the bed sheets are always crisply ironed!

Apart from any family members what would you save in a fire?

My dog counts as a family member so I'd say my wedding album - and probably the deeds to the house cos I reckon those would come in handy! :winkwink:

What's the best holiday you've ever had?

You're so good Lyra. 11 months on we still haven't done our wedding album! I would say the best holiday I've had was our honeymoon. We went to Australia and Singapore and our stay in the WhitSunday Islands was magical. I highly recommend it to anyone who has a chance to go.

Which skincare / beauty product could you not live without?

Not really that good, we were lucky enough to find a really low budget wedding photographer who did an absolutely amazing job, got 135 photos for the price of 70 and he dropped the completed album off at our evening reception! Am recommending them to all my friends locally as they were fantastic! :)

That question is a tough one...but I'd have to say Dior Blackout mascara. It's amazing! I also loooove Estee Lauder Idealist skin balm, but it's too pricey for regular use so I have to live without it lol!

What was the first CD you ever bought?

I think it was mmm-bop by Hanson . :blush:

What do you hate the most, snow or rain?

snow only when its heavy and sticks around for so long and turns black and yucky :)

Q: what TV show would you participate in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->