Just found out I'm pregnant with #5 unplanned & scared :-(

Kerrieann

Mummy to 4 boys
Reaction score
Hi I've just found out I'm pregnant again with my 5th child, I have 4 boys aged 10 months-8 years. I'm extremely busy all the time with just about enough time t do everything for the house and everyone! My husband works around 80 hours a week and 7 days a week so I get no help. This baby wasn't planned at all and the result of an accident on holiday where the condom got lost inside me! Eventually it was found but obviously some sneaky spermies escaped lol. I only found on Saturday just gone and initially I was gutted, upset and felt really low. I just don't know how to feel, all my others were tried for and longed for so I feel completely different this time. I just feel worried about everything from how I will cope with them all being so close in age and also financially. Is anyone else in a similar position? Able to chat and buddy up maybe? Xx

Me! I'm only on baby number 3 but we were happy with 2. I run a home daycare so I have enough kids to take care of already! We also have a large high energy dog and a cat and my husband works about 60 hours per week. We just moved a few months ago into a bigger more expensive house and the bills are obviously much higher. This was so unexpected. Our daughter took months to conceive and this was a 1 time oops. I took a test when I was a few days late but it's not unusual for me to skip an af every now and then. I was absolutely shocked and I definitely cried when the second line came up right away. I'm almost 12 weeks now and just finally starting to feel a little better about it.

Hi, thanks for replying! It's such a shock to the system isn't it when it's so unexpected?! Glad to know you're feeling better about the situation now, have you had your first scan? I think that's when I'll feel a bit better x

Yes here we get an early dating scan around 7 or 8 weeks then nothing until the 20 week scan! I had mine when I was 8 weeks and everything looked good. I'm already so anxious to know if it's a boy or girl!!

This baby will make kid number 5 in our house :0 we did ttc. I have 3 kids from a previous relationship 7 year old dd and 5 yr old id twin boys
Dh has a 4 year old dd who we have joint custody of as well as we have full custody of my 3 who see their dad every other weekend.
So this baby makes 5 kiddos
I'm slightly dreading telling people, because I don't want to hear the comments of having 5 kids an blah blah ... But we are pretty excited I'm just scared about finances and space.

I'm only on baby number 2 and it was completely unplanned for.
I'm still apprehensive so I'm sending my love :flower:

Four years ago, I found out I was pregnant with my fifth child while most actively trying NOT to have more. I already had had four kids in four years the youngest being 4 at the time.

I will be honest I cried and cried and it ended up being a very long miserable pregnancy because I was sick the whole time and my placenta was in front so I could feel every move he made in my back.

But I have to tell you the minute I felt him move at 12 weeks I fell in love and he has been the greatest gift from God and my older four kids love him and have helped with him from day one.

As far as closeness in age, when I had my fourth baby my oldest was four years old. It is a busy time but I just took it hourly to hourly and looking back it was a fun, great, crazy time in my life. They are now 13,12,11,9 and 4.

I've just found out am pregnant with #4!

My eldest is 4! So going to have my hand full my youngest is 3months old!

I just found out I'm pregnant with number 4. This baby was an extreme surprise. Our youngest is 18months old and the older 2 are 12 & 9. I threw the pregnant test and yelled at it. I'm trying to cope and be positive but I admit I'm worried and terrified at he same time.

I'm right there with you...I also just found out I'm pregnant with number 5 and not looking forward to anyone's opinions...

I am pregnant with number 5 it was also a complete surprise, my little guy was only 4 months when i found out :dohh: We only had sex one in the whole month, 8 days before ov :shrug: ( not even possible!!) but here we are... Lol, i feel guilty as i don't have time to get really excited and i feel like i am being incredibly ungrateful that i am just living life and not paying attention to what is happening inside my body, now baby is kicking about though, i keep imagining them and their little face...

I'm unexpectedly pregnant with no.3. Unplanned and whilst I initially laughed when I found out, now, the more I think about it, the more scared I get by the idea! My youngest is 21 months, still nurses a lot and hasn't slept through the night ever. I'm exhausted! Hoping it's just nerves. I'm 36 and worried about being a 'geriatric pregnancy'. Maybe I'll feel better once the Nuchal fold scan is done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->