Just got BFP and am panicking

NegativeNelly

Reaction score
I’m a day late so tested and got my BFP, I’m totally in shock because I was convinced af was on its way. I’ve been crampy and feeling “wet”
Down below all day. It was 8 years ago I was last pregnant and can’t remember the really early days. Is this normal?! I’m terrified I’m mc already! Had a mmc in 2009 so I’m a nervous wreck with this stuff

yes its totally normal congratulations

Yes. I wasn't trying and thought my days of possibly getting pregnant had passed (I was 45) and I kept wearing tampons to work bc I thought I was going to start any second due to the cramps and feeling down below. It wasn't until the nausea kicked in that I tested. Congratulations!

I was totally crampy n convinced i was having 'pre period' cramps. thought no way would i be pregnant and was maybe only a day or two late. totally pregnant!

Have to think, everything changes down there, so you may have some cramps around the beginning!

Congratulations! I have been cramps on and off too sp totally normal. It's also very normal to be scared...I am too but trying to enjoy it as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->