Just got my BFP! Due May 6th, 2012!!! Looking for anyone due around the same time!

DianaM

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm totally new to this and am really not sure how it all works.... I just got my BFP on the 31st of Aug with baby #2!!!! My son will be turning 7 on the 27th of September and I'm super excited for this one!! I got pregnant RIGHT after coming off birth control which was amazing! The doctor told me it would take a while so I'm super happy and can't wait to share and learn about others pregnancies! I am 25 years old so when my boyfriend and I found out about our first pregnancy it was rough, I had no one to talk to and because I was so young no one else I knew, knew what i was going though.. Now we are SUPER excited that baby number 2 is on his/ her way!!

congrats im due april 30th xx

Yay!!!! Thats awesome!!! Congrats to you too!!! How long have you been trying??

We're due the same day! I'd love to be bump buddies. This is my first. :)

Yay!!! That's so exciting!!!! Congrats on your BFP and welcome!!! How are you feeling so far?! My morning sickness isn't so bad but I'm TOTALLY bloated! Lol. I look like I'm 3 months already and only 5 weeks lol

Congrats! I'm due May 3 :)

Yay! I'm so excited! Thanks for joining! Congrats to you too! How have you been feeling so far?! Is this your first pregnancy? I'm having cramping the last few days being paranoid because it feels so much like I'm going to use the bathroom and start bleeding. It doesn't help that my best friend just lost her baby at 12 1/2 weeks pregnant (even though she had complications right from day one) it still scares me. This is my second pregnancy although it's been 7 years since my last pregnancy i can't remember how I was feeling back then around this time of pregnancy. I'm peeing like 5 million times a day! And SERIOUSLY bloated! Lol. I just can't wait for this first trimester to be over!

This is my first and after only one month of TTC. Even though we are so thankful that we didn't have to try for a really long time (that would have been really emotional for both of us, as it is for everyone that has to try for a long time), it kind of threw us into this really fast. I'm feeling okay, my biggest symptom right now is I am very tired. VERY tired. I feel like I could sleep close to 20 hours a day. Of course, I don't but I do probably get around 14 hours or so... which is crazy since a month ago I was only getting 6-7. MS is starting to creep around, but it's not too bad yet.

This is my first and after only one month of TTC. Even though we are so thankful that we didn't have to try for a really long time (that would have been really emotional for both of us, as it is for everyone that has to try for a long time), it kind of threw us into this really fast. I'm feeling okay, my biggest symptom right now is I am very tired. VERY tired. I feel like I could sleep close to 20 hours a day. Of course, I don't but I do probably get around 14 hours or so... which is crazy since a month ago I was only getting 6-7. MS is starting to creep around, but it's not too bad yet.

Yay!!! That's so exciting! I was just like you with both of my pregnancies, my first (*when i was 17, i was in the middle of switching birth controls and I got pregnant) and this one I JUST came off birth control on the 28th of last month and I'm already 5 weeks 1 day. I totally understand your tiredness! I have been so thankful that I have been able to take naps lately! My morning sickness is different this time around for me... I got it really early on like a week and a half ago... but it's starting to come back mostly in the afternoon though. I went out yesterday and bought a "pregnancy pillow" called a "Snoogle" and I swear it was the best investment I have made my entire life! lol I had a few friends tell me as soon as I find out i'm pregnant to get one and it was the best $80 I spent I slept like a baby! I even found that I didn't wake up as often to pee as I have been... which has been like every 15 min I'm running to the bathroom! Congrats on your pregnancy and can't wait to hear more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->