Just had my first reading, it definately won't be happening!

Wantinga4th

Reaction score
I just had my first reading with Suzanne (souliving- she is the one who blogs with Cheri22).

I only asked for the $2 reading about next child and conception and this is what i got :-

I see February 2012 as the month to conceive or find out, I see a boy. :)

I see February of 2013 as the month to conceive or find out. I see a boy :)

I see April of 2014 as the month to conceive or find out. I see a girl :)

Now this definately won't be happening for a few reason, 1, i already have 3 and 4 is our limit and two i am 36 so don't want to be much older before i am done (not that there is anything wrong with having babies when you are older).

So i have to say i am not impressed.

Anyone had a reading from her, was it any good?

She said I would conceive in October and was wrong.
did you just get that reading today? because I was told she was not doing anymore readings till november 28th. due to surgery.

not personally but I asked a psychic how they read etc and she mentioned suzanne's name and listed a whole host of fakness so i wouldn't believe it if a phychic can say she chats poo hope you get what you want next hun and it happens soon i here gail or menisa or someone are good I had 1 off gail and she described my last birth to a t for this one unless it happens again only she said i have a girl but i had a boy 16 months ago so hopefully she see's my next as girl but tbh i think the birth may happen again as my births have been so far quicker and without going into details things she said I know will happen i'e his sis taking photos she does it every time and it pisses me off they are my babies and i don't want people taking pics of then well gail picked up on that and how it annoys me lol

She said I would conceive in October and was wrong.
did you just get that reading today? because I was told she was not doing anymore readings till november 28th. due to surgery.

Yes, i only ordered it on the 18th and it came through this morning (20th).
I did get the email from her saying she had just had surgery and my reading wouldn't happen until the 27th.

not personally but I asked a psychic how they read etc and she mentioned suzanne's name and listed a whole host of fakness so i wouldn't believe it if a phychic can say she chats poo hope you get what you want next hun and it happens soon i here gail or menisa or someone are good I had 1 off gail and she described my last birth to a t for this one unless it happens again only she said i have a girl but i had a boy 16 months ago so hopefully she see's my next as girl but tbh i think the birth may happen again as my births have been so far quicker and without going into details things she said I know will happen i'e his sis taking photos she does it every time and it pisses me off they are my babies and i don't want people taking pics of then well gail picked up on that and how it annoys me lol

Good luck with your next birth, hope it is another quick smooth one :)

I had readings from cherie gail and brooke and they were all wrong. I so believe in psychics i am just not sure how they can be worng so much if they really connect with spirit.

not personally but i asked a psychic how they read etc and she mentioned suzanne's name and listed a whole host of fakness so i wouldn't believe it if a phychic can say she chats poo hope you get what you want next hun and it happens soon i here gail or menisa or someone are good i had 1 off gail and she described my last birth to a t for this one unless it happens again only she said i have a girl but i had a boy 16 months ago so hopefully she see's my next as girl but tbh i think the birth may happen again as my births have been so far quicker and without going into details things she said i know will happen i'e his sis taking photos she does it every time and it pisses me off they are my babies and i don't want people taking pics of then well gail picked up on that and how it annoys me lol

good luck with your next birth, hope it is another quick smooth one :)

it wasn't smooth and gail did home in on that thanks hun hope it is a girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->