Just home from the dr... devastated. THANKS PAGE15!

cbass929

Mommy of 3 <3
Reaction score
So i had my first visit with the actual dr. Had the normal stuff done and my first scan. My baby is only measuring 6w1d, by my last period i should be 8w5d. We only tried once and once only bc my hubby went out of town which was the 27th, i should have O'ed between the 27th and 19th. She said A. i didn't O when i thought and i'm just not as far along, or B. the baby has stopped growing and i'll end up having a MC. She couldn't find a heart beat at all. :nope::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: So i have to go back in 2 weeks for another scan. I'm so broken heart and upset, sad, i just don't know what to do. Se said my chances are 50/50. Well i pretty much know my chance since there was only one day we tried and sperm can only live 7 days. That isn't enough time to make up for a 2w4d difference. She said my levels were great on everything, but its a waiting game. This 2 weeks is going to be worse the the TTW!! :cry:

Has anyone else been through this and everything turn out ok?

I need some success stories!! :cry::cry:

I have no experience hun but didn't want to read and run! I'm so sorry but don't give up hope just, I have everything crossed that it's ok for you x

I'm sorry hun, I don't have any experience with this but I didn't want to r&r. I hope you get some comfort and FX'd that everything turns out well.:hugs:

I haven't any experience either, but I'm thinking of you and praying everything works out. xxx

Didn't want to r&r but I have not had that experience but just wanted to give you a :hug: and offer some comfort!!

im so sorry hun, i dont have any good story to tell you, i wish i did :hugs:

Thanks, its just hard, i want this so bad! And to think i would look at some of the situations on here. And think well i know that's not going to be me. and it pretty much is. ughhh... just trying to look on the bright side of things in between tears :cry:

I don't have any experience with this either, but right now the little one is sooooooo tiny, even the dr. could have measured a little off. Everyone grows differently. Stress isn't good for the little bean so try to stay hopeful! It is very good your numbers were in the right place as you said!! Hold onto that.. I wish you the very best hun, and I hope this turns out a happy thread in the end. Keep us updated. Xx

But even if i was only 6w there should have been a hb, esp at almost 9weeks. i'm trying really hard to keep it together and be strong, think positive but its really hard. The dr says not to worry, how could any mother not. She was REALLY really nice though, so that was good. just need to try holding onto hope i guess..... pray...:cry:

:hug: thanks

Try to stay positive! Maybe you ovulated late? I didn't hear the heartbeat until 6 weeks 5 days. Did they tell you what your levels were?

no they didn't they just said everything was were it should be.

I don't have an exact experience to go off but i do know not hearing a heart beat that stage is normal....and also from one scan to the next dates always changed for me especially early on like we saw just fetal pole said I was 5 w 6d than a week later saw yolk and a baby but said measured 6w1d.....so I wouldn't worry yet...did you see fetal pole? Or a babay?

I could see what looked like the shape of a small baby. But she told me they should've seen the heart beat. I'll post the picture in a minute. It's so tiny, she just called it tissue... :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->