Just home from the dr... devastated. THANKS PAGE15!

Hi hun

I'm going through the same thing right now and I'm terrified. One big difference to you is that I have started bleeding lightly.

Started spotting on Tuesday so my m/w arranged a scan for me the next day. I should have been 7 weeks and 3 days but my scan was only showing me as 5-6 weeks with only the gestational sac and yolk sac being visible. Thing is, I was on clomid and being monitored so I know exactly when I ovulated so there is no way my dates were out. They want me to go back in 2 weeks as well and the wait is just killing me already. The pink spotting has now turned to light brown discharge (sorry TMI!) but it's pretty constant so I don't have much hope. Really hope you get a good outcome.

This will be my 2nd m/c this year and we've been TTC#2 for over 2 years now. Just don't know how much I can take.

Kate x

Wow ladies thanks so much! I think it has really helped me hearing some of you with similar stories. To my i mean it doesn't look like a baby baby, but i do see a small shape of a head on mine?!? or maybe its just me. She told me my numbers were going up and were great, i wouldn't think they would keep going up if the baby wasn't growing either, but i'm really not sure. It seems like just yesterday alone was 2 weeks. I can't help but to worry and be upset, its only a mothers instincts. But i have to say all the kind things each and everyone of you have said to me has REALLY helped me out. so THANKS SO MUCH LADIES!! :hugs:

One thing also with both of my other 2 i never had a scan this early not even close to this early, so if it happened with them i never knew about it and they both came out healthy. My daughter was really small and for a while but once she hit a year she caught up. DS was 7lbs. 1oz. DD5 5lbs 14oz.

I don't have a reassuring experience of my own but I didn't want to R&R.I"ll pray that your baby grows strong and proves the docs wrong.:hugs: I read on some other thread where someone was in a similar situation but they found the heartbeat at 9 weeks.Hope everything will turn out fine for you.

i had a scan last week when i should have been 7 ish weeks and showed a sac with fetal pole measuring 5 weeks no heartbeat. i thought that was it as i knew my dates were right!

had lots of bleeding the last week. went back today and there is a little bean measuring 6ish weeks (have to go back in a few weeks for a dating scan!) with a heartbeat!!!

iv had lots of bleeding with clots but bean is still there and healthy so dont lose hope just yet!! xxxxx

I haven't had any bleeding at all. No spotting or anything at all since my last period in September. I still have all my symptoms i have had since before i got my bfp. My breast are just as sore and tender. i'm nauseated all day everyday, i eat and 2 hrs i'm hungry again. i'm soo wore out and tired all the time, my hubby has had to pick up my slack around the house. so i haven't lost any of that yet.

I haven't had any bleeding at all. No spotting or anything at all since my last period in September. I still have all my symptoms i have had since before i got my bfp. My breast are just as sore and tender. i'm nauseated all day everyday, i eat and 2 hrs i'm hungry again. i'm soo wore out and tired all the time, my hubby has had to pick up my slack around the house. so i haven't lost any of that yet.

LALALA HERE is some reassuring words!!! :) My period was sept 7th, my first scan i THOUGHT was 6 wks and a few days, according to my last period...haha NOPE!! I was only 4 weeks and my uterus was EMPTY!! no sac, no baby...one week later, we had a sac! They started checking my levels after we had a blank uterus, 4wks I was at 498, 2nd test I was at 978 and the 3rd test was at 17,126! And by then I was 6wks 4 days and we had a baby and a heartbeat!! SO DONT BE DISCOURAGED!!! I am now 10wks and should be according to my period, BUT at the beginning I was TWO WEEKS off from my period and my dr said I prob ovulated 2x. SO DONT WORRY!!!! :hugs:

I went through the same thing!!! And at 6wks 4 days it was HARD to find the heart beat, we practically had to use a microscope to see the flutter! SO DONT go off your period, go off your ultra sound :) youre baby is probably just fine, and you possibly Ovulated 2x, or later than expected. Just relax, stress is bad for the baby! :hugs: GOOD LUCK and keep us posted!

Oh, i also just had an ultra scan last night, and baby was moving around and was at the right stage, so dont stress!! i went through the same thing!!

Thanks Praying4O, helps a lot. I feel pretty good right now. I have gone over everything and kind of believe that it will all work out like its suppose to. And all the stories i hear that are so close to mine helps SO MUCH!! It really does. Wish i could go in before 2 weeks though. The 2 weeks is whats going to kill me to wait. lol I may have ovulated later then i thought, but i know it was only 1 time we had sex and actually tried, hubby then went out of town. And my cycles are usually 28 to 29 days like clock work. I feel a lot of twinges in my stomach today. almost like pulling feeling, hopefully another good sign... :shrug:

I'm just going to move past it and wait my 2 weeks. :)

I went through this. My baby was meassured a couple days off...i was aboit 6 weeks and 1 day but measuring at 5 weeks 3 days. The heart beat was 74 bpm. They said that it doesnt look good. When I went back the week later..they said there was no heart beat and scheduled me for a d&c the next day. Wjen I went in for the d&c I begged them to give me another ultrasound just to make sure but they wouldnt =( my only regret was waiting it out instead of getting the d&c...I guess mostly for reasurance that mistakes werent made. I am so sorry you are going through this..my heart breaks for you cause ive been there =(

I went through this. My baby was meassured a couple days off...i was aboit 6 weeks and 1 day but measuring at 5 weeks 3 days. The heart beat was 74 bpm. They said that it doesnt look good. When I went back the week later..they said there was no heart beat and scheduled me for a d&c the next day. Wjen I went in for the d&c I begged them to give me another ultrasound just to make sure but they wouldnt =( my only regret was waiting it out instead of getting the d&c...I guess mostly for reasurance that mistakes werent made. I am so sorry you are going through this..my heart breaks for you cause ive been there =(

wow what neg doctors! sometimes its hard to find the heartbeat...if the babys back is turned or whatever...they should have waited longer. bad on thier part...thats awful, im sorry you had to go through that :(

I don't have any experience, but my friend Sarah did. She was pregnant and went to the doctor at 8w3d and the baby was doing great, but when she went back for a 12w apptmt she baby hadn't grown. It was the size of a 8w5d. Fortunately, she tried again and is now 19w2d pregnant with a little boy. So keep trying and I'm praying for you.

wow what neg doctors! sometimes its hard to find the heartbeat...if the babys back is turned or whatever...they should have waited longer. bad on thier part...thats awful, im sorry you had to go through that :(

I agree, i would never do that at all. I would just let my body take its course and handle it then go to the dr.

I don't have any experience, but my friend Sarah did. She was pregnant and went to the doctor at 8w3d and the baby was doing great, but when she went back for a 12w apptmt she baby hadn't grown. It was the size of a 8w5d. Fortunately, she tried again and is now 19w2d pregnant with a little boy. So keep trying and I'm praying for you.

Well that was my first scan, so i'm hoping maybe it just hasn't caught up yet. I honestly don't think my number would still be going up, like way up if the baby wasn't alive. It's really hard to even talk about it.
I'm so glad and thankful so many of you have said such kinds words to me at a time like this. Means the world!!! :hugs:

So i have woke up this morning feeling really nauseated again. And feel like i might get sick.
Tired still even though i got up just about a hr ago. Might have to fit in a nap today :D I should be 9 weeks today, still holding onto hope and praying!! :D

just wanted to say hope everything goes well

Thanks, i still feel preggo, which i guess i would for a couple weeks. So just trying to think positive an hope It will have a great ending!! :D

I went in for an early scan and I was around 5 weeks at the scan, then I went in for another at 8 weeks and was told that my dates didn't add up. In the end they put me back 2 weeks and by the time I got to my 12 week scan, everything was at normal timing!!

My friend had a baby a few years back and she didn't hear a heartbeat until 12 weeks - so don't feel bad!

Pee on a stick if it makes you feel better? A nice strong line will help you feel like everything's going along as planned. You could just be further behind than you thought - I was! x

I'm so sorry to hear about your worries :hugs: My first dating scan put me at 5+wks, my second dating scan said they were a week off and they pushed me back a week. I'm yet to go for another scan, but I'm petrified that they'll say something similar. :hugs: I really hope this story gets better, you're in my good thoughts and I'm sending all my good luck your way.

While not the same situation, a woman on here who user name is LWood, got told at 5weeks that she was mc, when she went in two weeks later they found the heart beat and she is now 25 weeks pregnant. So there is hope

Thanks for the hope!! :) I'm feeling more on the positive side to it considering MS has kicked my butt all weekend long. I couldn't hardly keep anything down yesterday and i have been nauseated the whole time, never thought i could be so happy about getting sick. My sore boobs are gone, which scared me a little. So i don't know, seems like its been month since i went to the dr office. But i have until next Wednesday, only 8 more longggg days.

Still no bleeding at all. I was told after the scan i might spot, but never did. I have been cramping a lot but its been no different then normal pregnancy cramps, its nothing like AF cramps.

So i guess these are all good signs, right?!?! At least this is what i'm trying to hold on to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->