Just home from the dr... devastated. THANKS PAGE15!

awww hun im so sorry. i was exactly the same last year and all i can say is time is a great healer. you will feel rubbish but that is expected, cry when you want and you will get there. i will say that i found a lot of comfort in the Miscarriage section on here. a lot of women going thro the same thing and always someone there if you have any questions. hugs xxxxx

It's just a bad week ... I've completely lost my christmas spirit. My head hurts so bad I don't even want to lift it off my pillow from crying so much. I cried myself to sleep.... Then had to take something for me to sleep because I kept waking up from nightmares. My kids don't understand, my hubby has been a great help and is shocked and don't understand hisself but at the same time he's going on kind of. I don't think men understand the emotonal toll it takes on us ladies... but I'm going to eave u wonderful ladies be... happy and healhy 9 months, praying for healthy babies for everyone of you!!! You are all in my thought and prayers!!!

I'm so sorry. You're in thoughts. I'll pray for yours and your family's recovery x

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. i was checking in constantly yesterday in hopes to hear good news. take some time to heal, and do something nice for yourself. go out for a wonderful meal with some great wine--perhaps get away from all things "baby" for just a bit. obviously nothing is going to make the loss feel okay...but time, good friends and family can help ease the pain.

Im am soo sorry to hear hunnie.. thoughts are with you x

so sorry for your loss sweetie!! Time will heal and as a pp said family friends and time will heal . :hug:

so sorry to hear that, my heart hurts for you :(

Same exact thing happened to me, went in for my 8 week scan and it measured at 6w, miscarried a couple days later. It wasn't meant to be. I am now 7 weeks and really nervous about my scan next week. Sorry for your loss, it really is a difficult thing to go through even though it was so early in the pregnancy.

I have been following your journey. I'm so, so sorry to hear it turned out this way. Thinking of you.

I'm so so sorry for your loss...praying for you...

I am so sorry to hear this terrible news!!! My heart is broken for you!!! I hope you heal from it soon!! I'm praying for you and your family to heal and move on. I want to see you with a nice healthy sticky bean!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss cbass929! This breaks my heart. :(

May I ask, did you have any symptoms at all that things weren't progressing? Any bleeding or cramps? This is all such a mystery to me.

Sending hugs and promises of better days ahead. xoxoxo

That is the thing that has puzzled me still. I have had no out of the normal cramps at all. no spotting at all. Not even when the dr told me i would after my pap 2 weeks ago. I did notice about a week ago my bbs were no longer as sore as what they were, but i just thought it was because i was 10 weeks... and i was moving on. That is the only thing i lost... but i never even had sore or tender bbs with my 2 kids until after they were born, so that was new to me. Yesterday i cramped the rest of the day right above my pelvic bone, but i was told that was to be expected from the scan. No cramping at all today... I just am confused i guess of how my little bean just disappeared... And what was crazy was i had really bad what i thought was MS over the 2 week period of time. Not with everything but i got sick a good 6 or 7 times spread all out. And i was thinking i didn't realize i could be so happy to get sick and i get this outcome anyway. I could've taken the pill to start it all and for some reason i decided i wanted it to happen on its on. If i don't pass anything within the next 2 weeks i will get another scan on the 14th otherwise they will just check how i am doing. Maybe i'm crazy and my heart is trying to hold onto the fact that maybe my little bean is still in there somewhere and they just didn't see. But i know that's me being crazy. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->