Just interested - Whats your work status?

Pink1981

Reaction score
As question really! lol

I am current a SAHM but i am starting a full time job on Monday for 3 Months

Nervous and excited!

I am currently working FT, 40 hr weeks.
In jan I go PT down to 24 hours - 3 days! Cannot wait! So excited about time with the LO. Just dreading telling MIL!

In jan I go PT down to 24 hours - 3 days! Cannot wait! So excited about time with the LO. Just dreading telling MIL!

How do you find working full time? Bet you are excited about pt! :happydance:

I was really hoping to find something part time but have been looking for over a year now and nothings come up so am going to give this full time temp job a go and see if i love it or hate it!

I'm really excited about starting work, just kinda wish i could still pick my daughter up from school and get home and cook dinner etc etc

SAHM, I love it but I never been busier or worked harder.

Technically employed for 25 hours per week but on Mat Leave. Hoping it will change to SAHM full time

Officially part time 18.5 hours a week....but I'm on mat leave and not going back so will be SAHM when mat pay runs out next year.

How do you find working full time? Bet you are excited about pt! :happydance:

I was really hoping to find something part time but have been looking for over a year now and nothings come up so am going to give this full time temp job a go and see if i love it or hate it!

I'm really excited about starting work, just kinda wish i could still pick my daughter up from school and get home and cook dinner etc etc

To be honest.. the only part of FT i like is the ££. Iam always tired. always have washing/tidying/cleaning to so. I am hoping that going pt will mean I am more organised and happuier

Work part time currently, 24 hours a week but have been made redundant from 16th Dec. Bit of a result as I've been there 8 years and was going to quit at the end of my maternity leave anyway.

SAHM since redundancy in April but am now looking for a part time job

Officially Im part time working but Im on maternity leave at the mo and will be a SAHM when maternity finishes!! x

work FT, 37.5 hours a week.

I love my job but wish I could do 4 days a week. Work said I could only do that for 6 months after I came back from mat leave to "ease myself back in" and then they needed me back 5 days. So here I am. 4 days was great as I had a day to go to groups, visit friends (and DD's friends), get the odd job done like shopping etc.

Full time 45 hours a week but on matty just now

I work part time at the moment, will be increasing my hours next september hopefully x

Part time, 24 hours, 6hrs x 4 days. Hopefully might increase to 28 or 30 hours in the new year xx

I'm dead lucky to be a SAHM. If we lived in California, I would have been back to work when Alex turned six weeks :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->