Just interested - Whats your work status?

I work FT, 42 hrs a week. It's really hard, esp with a 2yr old at home who goes to nursery 5 days a week for 2 weeks of the month!

I'm always tired, and have lots of jobs to do that never get done/finished because when it comes to the weekend I just wanna relax and spend it with LO.

I don't do anything I like anymore and my and OH argue more because we spend no time together!

I am handing in my resignation on Mon. I'd rather have less money but spend more time with my family :smile:

I work full time, 40+ hours a week. But when baby is born, I'll be a SAHM. I really enjoy my job, but I can't wait to be a SAHM! :)

I work full time...Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.

I work full time, Mon-Fri 8.30am-4.30pm. On maternity leave until April

im SO tempted right now to take a leaf from Lepaskilf's book and quit :lol:

SAHM for now, OH is FT though and his timetable is scattered and can change at anytime so I will be a SAHM until Lyla is in nursery/school x

I work 20 hours a week (tue and wed) but start my maternity leave next week and then will be off for a year and go back to part time hrs next Dec. Would love to be a SAHM but don't think we could survive on just DH wadges, so part time for me.

xxxxx

I am currently working FT, 40 hr weeks.
In jan I go PT down to 24 hours - 3 days! Cannot wait! So excited about time with the LO. Just dreading telling MIL!

Why are u dreading telling your MIL? Just being nosey!!! :)

Oh and im a SAHM :D No plans of working for a long time yet!!

I work full-time and I go to university full-time.

I am on mat leave at the moment but when I go back I will be doing 16 hours a week and then I am at university part time an hour and a half away from home.
I am possibly the opposite of most here, our family plan is for me to finish university and have the qualifications to get a good paying full time job so OH can cut down to part time or SAHD status (depending on my wages) as he has a spinal condition and is doing a job he shouldn't be doing. Then he wants to a part time course in what he wants to re-train in and would be able to work from home.

xXx

I work part time (20 hours a week) working from home...this job is ideal for me as I have 3 children one of which has a disability. I love my job x

Working FT right now... I am constantly tired from the time I wake up in the morning to the time I go to bed tonight, I don't know how I will EVER get used to it! Because I've been FT since about April!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->