just like to say

MissPolley

Mum of one
Reaction score
I've been with my OH for 1 whole year now.:happydance:

On the first of March i made him pancakes in little heart shapes, :cloud9:

it was a bit tricky getting the batter in the shapes without dripping it in the rest of the pan and the side of the heart did turn up so that I had to keep the spatula on them so they wouldn't just cook in the middle, but i got there is the end :happydance:

I also had some chocolate lollies that we dipped in hot chocolate

and then i drove us into town (he cant drive yet >.<) but it was funny, cause when we were going there i said about how i would park near the Chinese/Japanese restaurant and he was like "how do u kno thats wot i was thinking, i might have wanted indian", (pause) "but i wasnt" *big grin*

its like we are on the same wave length XD

gtg dinner now more updates as i think of em XD

Congats! That's a really sweet thing to do for him, I'm impressed with the heart shaped pancakes! I'll have been with my OH for a year on Saturday :cloud9: He's treating me to lunch at a restaurant, a trip into town and a film. A sort of birthday treat as well :happydance: I love it when you're on the same wavelength and know what the other is thinking.

Iv been with my OH for nearly 3 years and we went out for dinner on saturday, we were blocked in so a friend was ordering and asked what i was having for desert. Before i got chance to open my mouth he said that i wanted choc fudgecake, warm with icecream. Which was exactly what i wanted. I have decided we spend to much time together lol, i dont want to be one of those strange couples who know every little detail about eachother but on the plus side if anything happend where i couldent speak, id still get the food i like lol

That's super cute!! You two sound very happy.

On our 1 year anniversary (a year and 6 months unofficially now) we went to the zoo! It's kind of silly, but it was out of the ordinary. The day was beautiful. It rained on the way and stopped just after we got there. So for August, it stayed pretty nice all day. It was magnificent. He even bought me this little cheap ring (which i later left on the sink at the doctors office) and it was just so cute.

Congats! That's a really sweet thing to do for him, I'm impressed with the heart shaped pancakes! I'll have been with my OH for a year on Saturday :cloud9: He's treating me to lunch at a restaurant, a trip into town and a film. A sort of birthday treat as well :happydance: I love it when you're on the same wavelength and know what the other is thinking.

heehee v cute we keep saying stuff at the same time too, i find it cute but i think he gets a bit annoying, but stuff i cant help it and neither can he.

Iv been with my OH for nearly 3 years and we went out for dinner on saturday, we were blocked in so a friend was ordering and asked what i was having for desert. Before i got chance to open my mouth he said that i wanted choc fudgecake, warm with icecream. Which was exactly what i wanted. I have decided we spend to much time together lol, i dont want to be one of those strange couples who know every little detail about eachother but on the plus side if anything happend where i couldent speak, id still get the food i like lol

wow three years, that's fantastic, i dont kno every little thing about my OH, but i am a bit intune with him

That's super cute!! You two sound very happy.

On our 1 year anniversary (a year and 6 months unofficially now) we went to the zoo! It's kind of silly, but it was out of the ordinary. The day was beautiful. It rained on the way and stopped just after we got there. So for August, it stayed pretty nice all day. It was magnificent. He even bought me this little cheap ring (which i later left on the sink at the doctors office) and it was just so cute.

the zoo thing is quite sweet XD it give me an idea to take him to the zoo some day :)

Awwww thats so cute, I made my OH pancakes on pancake day but not heart shaped lol. I bought him a tent for our 1st anniversary of being together lol, how romantic, and took him camping as he had wanted to go for years and not been since he was 5. We only went for one night and I had food poisoning plus AF was around, so we didnt have much fun! ;)

It is his birthday a week today and we are going to attempt camping again, we bought a new stove and windbreak yesterday for it, I think we might be slightly mental camping in March near the Sea, in Kent....

Ahhh bless you,you guys sound very happy.I cant remember our 1st anniversary,thats terrible isnt it!
I was pregnant at the time though,I remember that much xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->