Just off Birth Control Pill Need A Buddy

Jess812, that is great news! I think I will buy some OPK's next month. I was looking on Amazon and reading reviews about some of the OPK's and most people are saying they like the Clear Blue Digital Easy one compared to first response. That decision was easy to make since I did not know which one to get. Let me know the result of your test Jess812.:thumbup:

WIll do MomWife, I just use the cheap OPK from ebay/amazon, I got about 50OPK/50HPT for around £6! Helps when i POAS so much haha.

Which brand do you use? Wow that is a good deal! My sister spent so much money on buying OPK's and and HPT's that she was angry about it.

Hey there, id love a buddy too.. just came off the pill in june. So due for first AF since in the next week i think.
I had a faint pos test 2 days ago..but all negative since so i guess im out for round one :(
Devo since i feel so preg...

Hi! Ill be your buddy! I'm 26 been off te pill for 3ish months!!!! Eekkk!!!

Hi hon! I just stopped my pill yesterday! Always here to chat. :D

Hello Everyone!
@Jaidyn123 & @Ellarose4 have you all experienced any symptoms that you are off the pill? Do you all take temps or anything else to know when you will ovulate? @x_amour we stopped the pill in the same week! That is great that everyone is trying to conceive! Good luck to everyone! I will keep my fingers crossed that one of us will get a BFP!!! I was taking my temps wrong since I was taking them at different times, but now I understand how to do it!

Totally random but I see you're married to your high school sweetheart. So am I! :D

I have had one period since! 27th of June and then went to Bali 1st till 13th where I was baby dancing (in total relaxation) every day! Since I've been back I've been using an ovulation wee kit thingy! No ovulation for 7 days! I'm hoping I ovulated while I was in Bali!!! Have been having slight cramps this week! But honestly nothing to write home about! I just thought it was ovulation! But apparently not! (Are the kits reliable?!?) sooo I'm hoping that I get sore breasts this week (lol didn't think I'd ever say that!!) what do you think? Because I've been sooo irregular with my periods I'm just not convinced! (Although seriously hoping!!! My partner and I talked names!! Gotta stop getting my hopes up I think!!)

I have had one period since! 27th of June and then went to Bali 1st till 13th where I was baby dancing (in total relaxation) every day! Since I've been back I've been using an ovulation wee kit thingy! No ovulation for 7 days! I'm hoping I ovulated while I was in Bali!!! Have been having slight cramps this week! But honestly nothing to write home about! I just thought it was ovulation! But apparently not! (Are the kits reliable?!?) sooo I'm hoping that I get sore breasts this week (lol didn't think I'd ever say that!!) what do you think? Because I've been sooo irregular with my periods I'm just not convinced! (Although seriously hoping!!! My partner and I talked names!! Gotta stop getting my hopes up I think!!)

You probably already ovulated when you was in Bali! I have not used the ovulation kits yet, but I read stories that they are reliable! Some women use clear blue kits, wondfo, and the cheap ones! I might get some next month. LOL! I enjoyed reading your post it made me laugh!!! My periods was irregular before the pill and also as of this year since I had to switched to different pills. (it wasn't my choice)

Oh I hope you are right!!! All this stuff is so new to me! But I'm super excited! Thanks!!!! Is there anything you can suggest for trying to regulate ovulation? Does it just happen once you're off the pill for long enough?

This is new to me also! I have been just researching plenty of credible websites and reading other women posts on here. Yes, ovulation happens, but it can take months. My Dr. told me that it can take to 4 months but she had many patients got pregnant sooner. My cousin stopped the pill and she was pregnant the next month. So it works differently for everyone! We are all learning about this together. One day you may tell me something new that I did not know about!

Great! :) gosh I'm so happy I finally posted on here! I was a little worried! But it's good to know others are as confused as you! I just got a call, my cousin had her second this morning! Now I'm even more excited!!! Eekkkkk

I always get excited when I hear women having their babies! I remember back in March, I seen a pregnant women in the grocery store, I was smiling at her and saying awwwww!! That should have been a sign that I wanted another baby!!! LOL!!

hi tothe new members here, its my 2nd month off pill, in my 2nd cycle which is driving me insane now... still no AF, CD34 today(usual 28days)! -HPT this morning....

no symptoms this AF just playing about grrr

p.s. im no3 who married my sweetheart :)

Ive just stopped taking the pill and AF finished as normal so according to an ovulation calculator this weekend and early next week is the best time for us to TTC this month. Im scared lol!! But excited at the same time :)

Hi ladies! I am LC, married to my college sweetheart lol.

I went off bcp on June 11th [hadn't had a period in over a year on bcp brand yaz but doc said that was very normal].

Last month I didn't see +opk until cd20 then got AF9 days later :( Even though my cycle was 30 days, it was unbalance b/c I O'd so late then had a short luteal phase.

I'm hoping it evens out better this month & I'm taking some natural herbs/vitamin supplements to help. I'm on cd12, second month off bcp, first month bbt, and also using opk's.

Good luck to all & lots of :dust:

Hello new members! :hi:
The waiting is very irritating especially when we stopped taking birth control pills! It has been 1 week for me off of them and I hope AF whenever she comes that it will be normal. :shrug: I have not had any side effects yet, but if I do I will be sure to update you all. I hope everybody is having an okay day! I woke up with a headache, it's probably because I went to sleep late since I was up reading about conceiving.

my first one after pill was alot heavier than when on pill x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->