Just off Birth Control Pill Need A Buddy

:hi:Hey ladies, I got off the pill June 21st. I ovulated around July 6. Af showed today, so I am on my 2nd cycle. I too married my high school sweetheart and we are trying for our second child.

:hi:Hey ladies, I got off the pill June 21st. I ovulated around July 6. Af showed today, so I am on my 2nd cycle. I too married my high school sweetheart and we are trying for our second child.

Hi, im hoping to be at the end of cycle 2... first one was normal, 28days, ovulated cd16.. THIS one is driving me bad, onto CD34 today, only 1 +OPK on CD21.

Guess takes a while to regular out abit. Just wish AF would show or atleast show a +HPT not seeing either is driving me mad :dohh:

I am only onto cd8 i want to know what this cycle is going to be like so i wish it would speed up lol apparently i am due to ovulate on sunday i don't see this happening lol

Hello girls, I have also came off the pill...Came off it on Thursday and had my withdrawal bleed on Tuesday...I'm ttc baby no.3 :happydance: my AF is due on Friday!

I been experiencing some cramps, but AF did not show since it will be too early.. When I woke up it felt like my bladder was toooo full, I think it is because I was drinking a lot of water before I went to sleep. I still have the cramp like feeling but not as bad. AF is supposedly due on Aug 5 but I think I might come on later. You just never know when you are newly off of the pill. :confused::confused:

Hi ladies

I just wanted to wish you all lots of luck! I came off the pill in march and as you can see from my signature my cycles have been crazy long ever since! I'm so hoping they regulate soon! Really want a BFP before Christmas!

Lots of luck and baby dust xxx

Flutterbyex, I wish you good luck with your cycles! I hate the side effects from taking the pill! I wonder if the longer you been on the pill, the longer it take for your cycles to be normal again??! I also want a BFP before Christmas! It would be nice if I can tell my DH that I am pregnant in December. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Good luck everyone. Keep me updated.

Hi,
I was in the same boat as you. I stopped the pill but I did start another pack only taking the first one when I decided to stop, af showed about 37 days after that so not too long a wait as I've heard it can take months! I did have a few symptoms, my nipples are bigger and blue veins developed on my chest (neither went away after af showed :() Currently on my second cycle since stopping the pill and ttc#1.. Good luck ladies and fingers crossed!! :)

Hi ladies! Second cycle off bcp, currently today is cd13 for me - I'm REALLY hoping that I either ovulate sooner than cd21 [that happened last month] OR, I extend my luteal phase [post ovulation] longer than 8 days as was the case last month. A fertilized egg can't survive with a short luteal phase I'm told...this waiting game stinks just an fyi lol...waiting for ovulation, then waiting for bfp...and I'm only in my second month!

Good luck to all.

Hi, came off bcp 30th June, had AF, now I'm CD18 I believe, feel like i ovulated yesterday or today as had AF style cramps last night in my left side, then AF style cramps all over the lower, basically where I get them when af comes. :sex: last night & today so maybe Ive done enough? who knows lol

AF got me so onto cycle#3 hopefully shorter cyclethis time! good luck everyone x

How is everyone doing? Im sorry Jess812, wel at least this is a new cycle. I hope if AF comes that it is normal not having the horrible cramping and everything else. I am still taking my temps every morning, I know that I have to do it a few cycles to really understand my cycle overall. I am not experienced no symptoms being off BCP. I just have headaches. If I have any new symptoms such as withdrawal bleeding and anything else, I will sure let you ladies know. I am supposed to come on Aug 5 but who knows might come on early, late, or not at all dealing with thh stupid pill.:growlmad: Good luck to everyone! :dust::dust:

How is everyone doing? Im sorry Jess812, wel at least this is a new cycle. I hope if AF comes that it is normal not having the horrible cramping and everything else. I am still taking my temps every morning, I know that I have to do it a few cycles to really understand my cycle overall. I am not experienced no symptoms being off BCP. I just have headaches. If I have any new symptoms such as withdrawal bleeding and anything else, I will sure let you ladies know. I am supposed to come on Aug 5 but who knows might come on early, late, or not at all dealing with thh stupid pill.:growlmad: Good luck to everyone! :dust::dust:

Thanks, tbh im actually relieved. I was fedup of waking, peeing, and 'ohh'ing bcos AF wasnt here. Then my mind having the whole well i must be pregnant. but ive no symptoms, i think i O later.... bla bla bla lol.

Only syptopn from coming off BCP was the withdrawal bleed, then 28days later my 1st period. Then next one was 34day cycle. FX this one isnt as long, im temping too and going to use OPK again to try and get a good chart. Id check cervix but i have no clue about it :dohh:

I hope your cycle will not be long this time! FX. I been reading different posts and most women use fertilityfriend.com. I use this and mymontlycycles.com. Both websites are very good to use, but fertilityfriend gives you plenty of comprehensive information on all the topics about your cycles. Let me know what you think of both of these. I got this from fertilityfriend on checking your cervix:

To collect cervical fluid internally, follow these steps:
Insert two fingers in your vagina until you can feel your cervix.

One finger should be on each side of the cervix.

Press gently against your cervix.

Collect the fluid by moving your fingers to the opening of the cervix.

Remove your fingers and pull them apart slowly.

Make your observations as outlined for external fluid observation.

Dry:
Record your cervical fluid as "dry" if you have no cervical fluid present at all; if you notice no cervical fluid in your underwear; and if the outside of your vagina feels dry. You can expect to see dry days both before ovulation after your period and after ovulation. Record "dry" if you are not able to gather or see any cervical fluid, even if your vagina feels slightly moist inside.

Sticky:
Record your cervical fluid as "sticky" if it is glue-like, gummy, stiff or crumbly and if it breaks easily and quickly and if it is not easily stretched. It will probably be yellowish or white, but could also be cloudy/clear. You may or may not see some sticky cervical fluid before and after ovulation.

Creamy:
Record your cervical fluid as "creamy" if it is like hand lotion, white or yellow or cloudy/clear, like milk or cream, mayonnaise or like a flour/water solution. It may stretch slightly but not very much and break easily.

Watery:
Enter "watery" if your cervical fluid is clear and most resembles water. It may be stretchy also. This cervical fluid is considered fertile and this may be your most fertile cervical fluid or you may get it before you get egg white cervical fluid or you may not get this type of fluid at all.

Egg white:
This is your most fertile cervical fluid. Record "egg white" if your cervical fluid looks at all like raw egg white, is stretchy and clear, or clear tinged with white, or even clear tinged with pink. It also resembles semen (and has a lot of the same physical properties to allow the sperm to travel and be nourished). You should be able to stretch it between your thumb and index finger.

Spotting:
Record "spotting" when you have any pink or dark red/brown spots that leave a small mark on your underwear or panty liner or that you only see when you wipe. If it does not require a pad or tampon, record it as spotting rather than menses. You may see spotting before or after your period, around the time of ovulation or around the time of implantation if you conceive. Do not start a new chart until you have red flow.

Menses:
When you record "menses" you can choose light, normal and heavy. Always start a new chart on your first day of menses. That is the first day that you have red blood flow that requires a pad or tampon. This is cycle day one. FertilityFriend.com will automatically start a new chart for you when you enter menses.

I hope your cycle will not be long this time! FX. I been reading different posts and most women use fertilityfriend.com. I use this and mymontlycycles.com. Both websites are very good to use, but fertilityfriend gives you plenty of comprehensive information on all the topics about your cycles. Let me know what you think of both of these. I got this from fertilityfriend on checking your cervix:

To collect cervical fluid internally, follow these steps:
Insert two fingers in your vagina until you can feel your cervix.

One finger should be on each side of the cervix.

Press gently against your cervix.

Collect the fluid by moving your fingers to the opening of the cervix.

Remove your fingers and pull them apart slowly.

Make your observations as outlined for external fluid observation.

Dry:
Record your cervical fluid as "dry" if you have no cervical fluid present at all; if you notice no cervical fluid in your underwear; and if the outside of your vagina feels dry. You can expect to see dry days both before ovulation after your period and after ovulation. Record "dry" if you are not able to gather or see any cervical fluid, even if your vagina feels slightly moist inside.

Sticky:
Record your cervical fluid as "sticky" if it is glue-like, gummy, stiff or crumbly and if it breaks easily and quickly and if it is not easily stretched. It will probably be yellowish or white, but could also be cloudy/clear. You may or may not see some sticky cervical fluid before and after ovulation.

Creamy:
Record your cervical fluid as "creamy" if it is like hand lotion, white or yellow or cloudy/clear, like milk or cream, mayonnaise or like a flour/water solution. It may stretch slightly but not very much and break easily.

Watery:
Enter "watery" if your cervical fluid is clear and most resembles water. It may be stretchy also. This cervical fluid is considered fertile and this may be your most fertile cervical fluid or you may get it before you get egg white cervical fluid or you may not get this type of fluid at all.

Egg white:
This is your most fertile cervical fluid. Record "egg white" if your cervical fluid looks at all like raw egg white, is stretchy and clear, or clear tinged with white, or even clear tinged with pink. It also resembles semen (and has a lot of the same physical properties to allow the sperm to travel and be nourished). You should be able to stretch it between your thumb and index finger.

Spotting:
Record "spotting" when you have any pink or dark red/brown spots that leave a small mark on your underwear or panty liner or that you only see when you wipe. If it does not require a pad or tampon, record it as spotting rather than menses. You may see spotting before or after your period, around the time of ovulation or around the time of implantation if you conceive. Do not start a new chart until you have red flow.

Menses:
When you record "menses" you can choose light, normal and heavy. Always start a new chart on your first day of menses. That is the first day that you have red blood flow that requires a pad or tampon. This is cycle day one. FertilityFriend.com will automatically start a new chart for you when you enter menses.

Thanks for that. Yes i use fertility firend, ovuline and ovufriend! I guess i like updating them all and to see if they say the same with O/AF etc :)

Looks like AF stopped, Bonus this AF. It was lighter than ones i got when i was on BCP! :happydance:

You welcome! Wow that is great! I am happy for you:happydance::thumbup: Now you can get back to BDing!!! I have to look into Ovuline and Ovufriend. Thank you for mentioning them. I will let you know whenever AF comes. It is supposed to come on Aug.5th. :shrug: Good luck this cycle! :dust:

Only just started the ovufriend one, but ovuline is good, tells you how many days till your Fertile Window, When to take HPT & what CD your on. I find it good, its altered better to my cycles now though. Thanks cant wait to start taking OPK and get BD'ing :)

Oh so not really that far, just about week and 1/2. May come early! xx

I just signed up for ovuline. I like it already! I got to put in a couple of my last few cycles. I hope it comes early so I can start all over again! One of us will get luck soon!:hugs: I have to stop reading all about baby stuff, it's driving me crazy!!!!!!:baby::wacko: I did notice on the 22nd I woke up with horrible cramps that I have never experienced before. I wasn't on my period either. I wonder what the heck was that??!! Maybe my body was trying to get adjusted of not taking the pill, I guess. :shrug: Have you ever experienced that when you stopped taking the pill?

Hi ladies!!! We are TTC #4 and just stopped birth control a couple of weeks ago. I ovulated Tuesday so I'm currently in the 2ww :)

Hi all, we've just started trying for our second baby (we already have an amazing DD aged 19 months) I'm so excited to hopefully become a family of 4 :happydance: I haven't been on any BC since I had DD other than a brief spell on Cerazette which so didn't agree with me so we reverted to the pull-out method until we were ready to TTC. Our DD was a big surprise so i've never actually TTC before, I have PCOS and irregular cycles so i've just started a chart on FF and ordered some OPKs and a BBT :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->