Just off Birth Control Pill Need A Buddy

So do you guys buy your ovulation tests/pregnancy test online so they are cheaper or just the ones at the store? I'm only 4 dpo but want some tests on hand so I can be a crazy tester as i get closer to the end of my cycle :)

Hi all, we've just started trying for our second baby (we already have an amazing DD aged 19 months) I'm so excited to hopefully become a family of 4 :happydance: I haven't been on any BC since I had DD other than a brief spell on Cerazette which so didn't agree with me so we reverted to the pull-out method until we were ready to TTC. Our DD was a big surprise so i've never actually TTC before, I have PCOS and irregular cycles so i've just started a chart on FF and ordered some OPKs and a BBT :thumbup:

welcome! :flower: i to have OPK & BBT at the ready! Good luck xx

So do you guys buy your ovulation tests/pregnancy test online so they are cheaper or just the ones at the store? I'm only 4 dpo but want some tests on hand so I can be a crazy tester as i get closer to the end of my cycle :)
I order mine from ebay, I got like 50 OPK and 50 HPT for around £7. x

Ladies! I need some advice!

Please look at the question in my journal and give me honest answers Thankyou!

Hey girls cd13 here and im sure this is my positive opk any opinions x

Attachments

• PicsArt_1374950714628.jpg
    PicsArt_1374950714628.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 7
That looks positive to me.... Get baby dancing! Good luck! Xx

This mornings :)

Attachments

• PicsArt_1375012138287.jpg
    PicsArt_1375012138287.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 6
Currently CD23, not quite sure which day I ovulated as never got +opk but had cramps CD18 and what i think was EWCM, CP was high and soft up until yesterday so I think I ovulated roughly CD19 or 20? Was feeling nauseous yesterday & I have developed sore nipples when touched :haha: sorry if tmi, I'm thinking symptoms of me coming off BCP tbh, but I'm not out till :af: gets me.

Currently CD23, not quite sure which day I ovulated as never got +opk but had cramps CD18 and what i think was EWCM, CP was high and soft up until yesterday so I think I ovulated roughly CD19 or 20? Was feeling nauseous yesterday & I have developed sore nipples when touched :haha: sorry if tmi, I'm thinking symptoms of me coming off BCP tbh, but I'm not out till :af: gets me.

Good luck! Im on CD6 atm so cant wait to start POAS!! :haha:

Hello Ladies!
I am now 7 DPO! I will test on Aug. 12th if AF does not show. AF supposed to show between the 5th-8th. Really hoping my cycles will return to normal. How is everyone doing so far??

Is 3 dpo for me now....would next weekend ( 12dpo) be too early to test?

All the best!!! Ive been quite crampy and had a full feeling in my abdomen but not sure if its just symptoms from coming off the pill so trying not to read too much into it!

Good luck you 2!

Im on CD10 today so starting OPKs as of today :) FF and ovuline say im due to ovulate next week! shall see as things messed up from having CD27 to a CD34... :)

Af arrived last night so I'm out for testing til the end of the month, onwards and upwards to our next and first full cycle though! Also my cycle was 29 days which is shorter than normal, I'm dieting and have lost 7lbs since this time last month so maybe its paying off already in regulating my cycles a bit! Lots of luck and sticky baby dust to you ladies still waiting to test :)

CD28 Getting little bits of light brown CM not start full flow though so Idk :( looks like Im out, weirdest thing is i have no cramping at all, which I normally get, but my back is aching like hell :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->