Just off Birth Control Pill Need A Buddy

Hey ladies!
I am on CD27 and for the past few days I have been having cramps on and off. The cramps started on 6DPO-10DPO. I had a temp drop on 7DPO but went back up on 8DPO and today which is 10DPO my temp went back down, I think it is because I did not get enough rest. I think I am out this month since I am having cramps but no other symptoms. I will keep you ladies updated! Good luck everyone!!!

Hey ladies:hi:, this is my 2nd cycle and I decided to use opk's. However I am having the darnest time trying to read them. This is the results I got yesterday at 7pm. I started bd:sex: just in case its +. Per mymonthlycycle.com my fertile window was from 8/2 until 8/6 with 8/5 being my most fertile day. I checked my cm on Friday and I seemed like ewcm. Then I checked on Saturday and Sunday and it seemed watery. What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• IMG_20130804_183351_258.jpg
    IMG_20130804_183351_258.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20130804_183345_164.jpg
    IMG_20130804_183345_164.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 8
I'm now 48 days off cerazette and no af :( really wish I hadn't take it in the first place as heard so many horror stories. I also have pco but not had the test to see if its pcos. Getting very worried!

Good luck to everyone xxx

I tested today at 8dpo in the afternnon (couldnt wait till fmu tomorrow)

BFN

But of course wayyy early. I feel pregnant so we will see. I was thinking of testing again fmu at 10dpo? what do u think?

Hey ladies!

Sunny:You was doing the right thing by BDing at the time! Fingers crossed that you get your BFP soon!

Sarah: Don't get down you might receive your BFP before the end of this year. My cousin was on that form of BCP and she had very long cycles but 4months she finally conceived! You should get the test if you can to see if you have pcos. If you have it then you know what you are dealing with. Keep me updated!

ShanandBoc: You should test at 10 DPO or between 10 DPO and 12DPO. I hope you receive your BFP!

I will keep my fingers crossed that everyone will receive their BFP's before the end of the year.

I am on CD 7 and I will ovulate between Aug 19th-21st. I was surprised AF came since i got off off BCP last month. Good luck again ladies!!

Had af exactly on time this month :) very pleased, as I thought I'd have a Long cycle, it was less painful :D hope to get a :bfp: this month :haha:

Hey ladies!

Sunny:You was doing the right thing by BDing at the time! Fingers crossed that you get your BFP soon!

Sarah: Don't get down you might receive your BFP before the end of this year. My cousin was on that form of BCP and she had very long cycles but 4months she finally conceived! You should get the test if you can to see if you have pcos. If you have it then you know what you are dealing with. Keep me updated!

ShanandBoc: You should test at 10 DPO or between 10 DPO and 12DPO. I hope you receive your BFP!

I will keep my fingers crossed that everyone will receive their BFP's before the end of the year.

I am on CD 7 and I will ovulate between Aug 19th-21st. I was surprised AF came since i got off off BCP last month. Good luck again ladies!!

I tested this morning at 13dpo, fmu and got a bfn.

Af is due on Tuesday.

Hopefully September will be the month for me :)

Thank you :) that makes me feel a bit more hopeful. spoke to gp and I'm going to have the blood test in 4 weeks and go from there xx

I would be happy to be your buddy as well. I went off the pill July 12 (i was spotting anyway) and started af July 13. w had a consult with our doctor on july 11 where she told us that as soon as i go off bcp i would be most fertile (since i had been on for 10 years). However, I am highly irregular without bcp. we are ttc as well adn i am on cd34. I would be happy to be your buddy...this waiting is frustrating!

Wow CD34! How is everything going now? Did AF come?

I am 6DPO and I am expecting AF to come on Sept. 2nd. I hope we all received our BFP's before next year!!:happydance:

Hi guys! Can I buddy up too? I've just come off bcp and waiting for my withdrawal bleed then its full steam ahead I hope! We are trying for no 5! X

Only been off bcp a month thought I received AF 2 weeks ago then has a big fat BFP today xx

Hi ladies! I'd love to join, as well. It's my first month off BC and I'm at CD9. We're doing the SMEP and using OPKs. I haven't started temping yet, but if I don't get a BFP this month, I'll definitely start next month :)

Hi, I'd like to join too :) I went off BCP a couple months ago, had about 50 days of pregnancy/PMS symptoms but no AF or even spotting... finally had AF, and am really hoping I'm on a normal cycle now!!

Well cycle 3, 13DPO, Temp still up... AF due tomorrow/Sunday!! FX

well af arrived today so once that is out of the way we can get on with ttc:happydance:

Im on 2nd cycle of ttc after bcp, I dont remember being so crampy last cycle which was the first cycle off bcp. But this cycle almost everyday I've got dull cramps in the lower area that come and go through out the day, really annoying! wondered if any of you ladies exprienced this as a side effect of coming off bcp?

Jess812, I will have my fingers crossed for you!!

Hanie22, I id have cramps off and on last month and they finally stopped, well I think!

Ricschick, As soon as AF stops get to BDing! Well at least you can start all over again! Wow you are TTC number 5, I know your household is exciting! How old are your kids? If you don't mind me asking.

Koala1, I hope your cycles will regulate soon! Some of the side effects from coming off BCP are just a big headache!

Tori0713, I heard of the SMEP, if this cycle don't work out I think I will try SMEP next cycle. I haven't started using OPK's yet, but If I am not pregnant before next year, I will use the OPK's.

I am 7 DPO and I have been off of BCP for a month! I am happy that I am off of it! Since I have been walking my daughters to school I have been seeing cute little babies all the time! Everytime I see one I say "awwww she/he is soooo cute!" I have gained weight which I am angry about, but I know I can lose it within two months.

Good luck ladies and keep up with the updates!!:hugs::hugs:

Hi all! This is my very first post here!! I joined particularly for this thread. I have been off bcp for 3 months now. I had an early and short AF just three weeks after stopping, and now nothing.... Hardly any symptoms and no spotting for about 2 1/2 months now. I feel like I keep reading into my body with every single feeling I might have, even phantom symptoms (lol), and it's driving me a little crazy. I keep looking for any sign of AF coming. Would love to hear all of your stories or if anyone has any advice or insight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->